Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
What threat does 6 target swarming pose to the community under optimal server conditions?

what threat to your fun is killing 6 mobs at once solo vs 4 - still goingto out XP and cash most, and still be oen of the most sought after group members.

Bards were still maxmimizing solo kiting with direct dots and charm kiting on all servers from 2002 till today. ANd its not a complete move away from true classic experience because I think like 10 bards tops a server were even swarming in Kunark

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
what threat to your fun is killing 6 mobs at once solo vs 4 - still goingto out XP and cash most, and still be oen of the most sought after group members.

Bards were still maxmimizing solo kiting with direct dots and charm kiting on all servers from 2002 till today. ANd its not a complete move away from true classic experience because I think like 10 bards tops a server were even swarming in Kunark

Because why reduce it all the way down to 4 when it only impacts a couple zones where Bards can even swarm kite?

Are they going to nerf Mages and Necros ability to solo camp when they start single camping Guk and SOL A/B bosses by themselves (locking out groups of people from loot)?

I mean I get it, you don't like Bards. But I hope there's a consistent application of logic with your complaint (and the complaint of others).

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because why reduce it all the way down to 4 when it only impacts a couple zones where Bards can even swarm kite?

Are they going to nerf Mages and Necros ability to solo camp when they start single camping Guk and SOL A/B bosses by themselves (locking out groups of people from loot)?

I mean I get it, you don't like Bards. But I hope there's a consistent application of logic with your complaint (and the complaint of others).
I don’t even get why Bard players want to play EQ. You might as well just boot up Katamari Damacy and call it a day

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Bards are top top tier even when dot ticks do zero damage versus any moving target, a fix over twenty years old and they want their soloing godhood restored on top? C'mon man. Being able to quad kite is plenty. If we're taking a trip in the Wayback Machine with Peabody and Sherman why not make the argument that you deserve to be OP because of all the buttons you have to press? Really bring it back.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Bards are top top tier even when dot ticks do zero damage versus any moving target, a fix over twenty years old and they want their soloing godhood restored on top? C'mon man. Being able to quad kite is plenty. If we're taking a trip in the Wayback Machine with Peabody and Sherman why not make the argument that you deserve to be OP because of all the buttons you have to press? Really bring it back.

Not having Melody is why we should be allowed 6 vs 4. You're not the one that's going to get carpal tunnel.

If Bards get nerfed back to 4, I want to see Necros and Mages have a flat damage reduction across the board of atleast 30% and pet damage reduced by 50%. Reduce their ability to solo dungeon content.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1696909354138.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you really have such a hardon from swarming go start a bard on P99. You can kite to your hearts content there because 90% of the server isn't in leveling mode.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
GG. Also there is a fun surprise for the next guild to do a dragon on this server.
NagafenWin.png

1696912662305.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Holy shit is this retard suggested that limiting bards to quad kite while maintaining all of their skills abilities songs and use is the equivalent of nerfing other classes by 50 percent making them completely unplayable.

The autism is off the charts here boys

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Good job on Naggy kill. Shocked it only took a week I thought maybe a bit longer

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Not having Melody is why we should be allowed 6 vs 4. You're not the one that's going to get carpal tunnel.

If Bards get nerfed back to 4, I want to see Necros and Mages have a flat damage reduction across the board of atleast 30% and pet damage reduced by 50%. Reduce their ability to solo dungeon content.
Huh? you don't have to hit any buttons to aoe kite...you just hit your song and strafe run in a circle lol

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man going back to normal spawns feels brutal now lol. Gotta get used to it again.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Gotta twist songs and switch instruments each time for the big damages.
Nah not once you're 18. Play the 1 song with brass and run in circle. Take you barely any longer per kite in exchange for extreme QOL. Also that guy sucks. Getting hit multiple times and pulling rhino's lol. Terrible.

• 1Solidarity

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
My expectation was maybe 700 people at most. I didn't want to change from 9 months to TLP length. So, this is a nice compromise given the situation.

If we turn off respawns, we'll likely have some complaints - but also, I'm curious to see how that goes, too.
9 months of classic is terrible imo. Classic blows. Kunark is when this game actually gets decent. Change to 6 or even 3 months imo.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users