Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
S Secrets Can you check out the range for songs: Hymn of Restoration & Cassindra's Chorus of Clarity?

I think the range is bugged, or set really short.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The people around level 40 now that I've been keeping up with have been a decent sort and mostly good players, but I don't have a guild chat to reference lol. Anyway man am I happy to be out of CT!

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
A shaman in this LGUK group I was just in kept saying that I need to twist more than 1 song since she only had one buff from health regen.

I asked if her she thought slow and mana song should show up as buffs for her (they don't). She also wasn't slowing.

Retards.

Last edited:

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
A shaman in this LGUK group I was just in kept saying that I need to twist more than 1 song since she only had one buff from health regen.

I asked if her she thought slow and mana song should show up as buffs for her (they don't). She also wasn't slowing.

Retards.
i mean i dont doubt shes a retard but you could have just said something like " oh i am twisting 3 songs, its just that my slow and mana regen dont show up in the window"

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
i mean i dont doubt shes a retard but you could have just said something like " oh i am twisting 3 songs, its just that my slow and mana regen dont show up in the window"

Sure, but knowledge is power.

The power to make other people feel stupid.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hope to be doing this kind of stuff on Project Pantheon when I'm 80

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
S Secrets Can you check out the range for songs: Hymn of Restoration & Cassindra's Chorus of Clarity?

I think the range is bugged, or set really short.
Range is taken from the spell data on EQMac.

It's not likely to be wrong.

P99 also has it listed as short (they use spell data from the OG era, but retrofitted for Titanium)

Selo's naturally has 150 range though. Chant of Battle has 50, even on live:

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Range is taken from the spell data on EQMac.

It's not likely to be wrong.

P99 also has it listed as short (they use spell data from the OG era, but retrofitted for Titanium)

Selo's naturally has 150 range though. Chant of Battle has 50, even on live:

Thank you S Secrets for the followup.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Bolts have goofy range. Sometimes the spell casts but the bolt won't launch because it is too far away.

That's probably accurate though, bolts always were wonky in the real game too.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I guess now that there's an open source worth trying to help, someone might tackle it.

So far only Yeahlight has been able to do it.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Where is the repo? I'd like to add password pasting at the least. Typing in a #%kh#%#%kjh#%#%1123425h style password sucks.

Also I just did Ludum Dare on xbox, which was a sort of frankenstein directx8 so my brain is in directx8 mode, which I think is what this client uses maybe?

Last edited:

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Started up yesterday as Bard in Qeynos. Got to level 6 today. Enjoying it a lot.

I was pretty surprised by how much competition there is for mobs. Making it a lot harder to grind but very cool to see such a popular server.

I’m on holiday for a week now but when I’m back I’m looking forward to pushing through Blackburrow and beyond!

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Manastone, jboots, guise, rubicite all done.

Now I've got a cool 8 more months of fucking about where nothing really matters all that much anymore.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I started a Mage and the vast contrast in play style inspired me to art.

Where most characters are about fighting and resting, the mage sits meditating amidst a horror film scene of slaughter, struggling to maintain serenity while a monster made of living fire runs about murdering everything in sight.

Your only challenge is the burden of carrying tens of thousands of copper coins and the hides of your victims. Your defense skill is zero. Since the pet takes the lion's share of the xp (and justifiably so), it takes a mountain of corpses to move your experience bar.

So far I've had little luck in conveying much of this:

19293-27282695-a beautiful elf lady meditates, ((her purse is overflowing with coins)), :emoji_nose:(th...png
19267-4123936082-a beautiful elf lady meditates ((surrounded by big bags of coins)), ((the gra...png
19245-715013706-a beautiful elf lady meditates, :emoji_nose:piles of treasure surround her:emoji_nose:, ((blood ...png
19202-491299721-A primitive outdoor scene, beautiful elf lady meditating at the center, (a wat...png
19099-1675719514-A primitive outdoor scene, beautiful elf mage meditating at the center, (a fi...png