Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My reply to the Reddit post (x-posted from the "Quarm is for Straight White Males Only" post there on r/ProjectQuarm)
What I find most interesting is that: You'll be judging between two groups of people. One group uses the word "bigot" in their day to day speech and since you self identify as a trans, you want to make them feel welcome. The second group of people, the bulk of your players without a doubt - feel that much of what the previously aforementioned group says is racist in itself and really just wants shit like 2+2 to equal 4, and not 5. Magic dirt and all that goes along with that sentiment.

With this being your personal project, I wonder what will happen. Will you bow to the whim of every alphabet faggot out there and let the server fade into obscurity? Or will you rule in favor of the majority, and keep your server alive and well. Kings (or in this case, wait.. no, do trans people even have a royal title? Jester, maybe?) decisions decide the fate.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This is the problem with modern losers. They used to jsut go home and sulk in silence. Now they have media tools to amplify their stupidity and we all have to suffer,

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
ANywho, keep plugging away Secrets and team, you all are doing great so far.

So this event seems cool, ill have to login tonight and give it a look.

Sorry your work on this is overshadowed by someone who is just a online pile of hate and anger.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
i watched 5 minutes of that video and cant stop laughing.

I also love the idea that Kombucha the Hut joined a guild of seemingly nice people, who were nice to KomHut but since there was only 5 of them they were "useless" because they couldnt level for them. the sheer entitlement of "This guid sucks because its just nice people not doing everything for me".

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Secrets is holding up against the goofballs so far

When is another guild going to contest the quake mobs? Or is it grandpas all the way down outside of the elf-Chad guild?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
My reply to the Reddit post (x-posted from the "Quarm is for Straight White Males Only" post there on r/ProjectQuarm)

I'd be willing to bet that nobody actually "harassed" that person.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The second group of people, the bulk of your players without a doubt - feel that much of what the previously aforementioned group says is racist in itself

People like that also really like to project their own feelings onto others. They go on and on about "hate" while acting hateful. If someone doesn't like their behavior, that person is "literally killing them", but a day later they're saying how much better the world would be if we killed all the whites (or straights, or men, or whatever).

Just a pattern I've noticed, projection all the way down. It's also very difficult to communicate with these psychos to let them know that their behavior is psychotic.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I'd be willing to bet that nobody actually "harassed" that person.

Like I said in my post, its entitled and think they are the main character. I bet the guild did nothing, but in not kowtowing to their insanity, they are evil harassers.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
IMG_1464.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Someone needs to contact the ADL and let them know she's trying to steal all the Jews self victimization!

• 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For a personal server, I dont believe the non-RMT route one bit. People "may" not be allowed to RMT right now, but eventually certain individuals will be. If there was one thing I learned about p99 in the raid scene .. what 13 years ago now? Its that only select people are allowed to RMT. One that is connected to the "team" but publicly, isnt. If that doesnt ever happen with this server, Ill be impressed. As far as I can see right now, the legitimacy is trying to be established in order to create/preserve the actual dollar value.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Hows the halloweeny stuff? I'm struggling with linux. I figured if I got it working on linux I'd be more inclined to do a few hours of work now and then. Or work + spell skills or something.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
are any of the haloween rewards permanent? just wondering if i should have FOMO and try to get it done even tho im over level

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I want to be like the cool RMT kids too.

WTB with real money a Manastone, Guise, JBoots, and a Rubicite suit. Also a level 50 character. Then I can log in and weep for I have no worlds left to conquer and log out