There will be shielding augs in ldon so you don't have to do sleeper but you probably still will.Having never played LDoN, what's the ultimate goal here? Saw there's a new guk which is cool. Is there an uber boss like seru quarm or zeb that we're going for? Is the gear cool or was AI right when it told me most of the raid content was focused around augmenting PoP gear? Will we finally get to stop farming sleeper for shitty enchanted faerune augs??
I am 100% going to farm the fuck out of the swarm pet proc raid augs.There will be shielding augs in ldon so you don't have to do sleeper but you probably still will.
Having never played LDoN, what's the ultimate goal here? Saw there's a new guk which is cool. Is there an uber boss like seru quarm or zeb that we're going for? Is the gear cool or was AI right when it told me most of the raid content was focused around augmenting PoP gear? Will we finally get to stop farming sleeper for shitty enchanted faerune augs??
There will be shielding augs in ldon so you don't have to do sleeper but you probably still will.
Damn that's kind of a letdown, always love having new gear to chase. Just augs wtf. Hopefully the added items will be worth chasing.
"**Seven new caster items drop from raid chests**
- Faster harmful spells, cheaper harmful spells, longer-lasting harmful spells, a twincast pendant, a spell crit ring, a caster earring, and Scholar's Runed Sigil — also sold at every camp supply merchant for 1500 points."
It wasn’t great but it was more of a side-expac most people were still playing through PoP and it just added some shit to doI never got the appeal of LDoN. The TLDR version I remember was: Grind the shit out of boring instance dungeons for points. Buy gear for points.
Hard pass
Do you mean for Triune?Trying to get an EQemu ID to login with is fucking gay. On registration I unchecked send email offers and now I am not getting the email to verify the account. Try to go to options to change it, but I don't have access to that since I havent verified my account. Old slow ass v-board crap.
It said I needed my eq emu ID to loginDo you mean for Triune?
It's not related to EQEmu in any way. Your Triune account is created the first time you log into their client with whatever email/password you use.