Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

Rangoth

Vyemm Raider
2,346
2,668
I also did a raid one and quickly realized I should have read the quest. Turns out I killed the mobs I was supposed to escort….epic fail and 4d lock out for that raid lol

also I forgot how fucking annoying it was to ‘start an adventure’ and then run 3 zones over to get in. They need a QoL guy you can just say ready and zone in at the camps.


so yea, in short I won’t be doing much ldon until crap like that gets in
 

Mrniceguy

Blackwing Lair Raider
1,384
-193
Some of the already built in fast travel features are useful to cut down on travel time. For example if you Queue one of the Guk Raids, instead of running you can use the Bazaar port AA and use the map to get to the DZ, only works for the raids. Another trick is instead of Running Butcher -> Gfay-> all the way across LFay. Go Butcher -> TP to the Baz and take the Map to Mistmoore.

I hate that they added Monsters Missions, they're really out of place on this mod.
 

Rangoth

Vyemm Raider
2,346
2,668
Some of the already built in fast travel features are useful to cut down on travel time. For example if you Queue one of the Guk Raids, instead of running you can use the Bazaar port AA and use the map to get to the DZ, only works for the raids. Another trick is instead of Running Butcher -> Gfay-> all the way across LFay. Go Butcher -> TP to the Baz and take the Map to Mistmoore.

I hate that they added Monsters Missions, they're really out of place on this mod.

I hear you, but zoning 3 times to do an instance with minor rewards that takes 5-10 minutes…..annoying