*PS3 and PS4 ONLY* Rerolled Chat & Gaming Group + Twitch Streams

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
PSN & Twitch tags.

I promise I will keep this thread updated. *Updated format and added spaces to hopefully make it easier to read. List of names in order of apperance in thread.

*Note* Please specify if you play on PS3, PS4 or both and as of 11/18/2013 this thread will now host Twitch and streaming account tags.

*FREE STUFF* PS4 Owners! Terial has been kind enough to share with us that your PS4 comes with a $10 PSN credit card voucher in the packaging, so make sure you go through it all. Thanks Terial. *FREE STUFF*

Updated as ofMarch 11th, 2016

: : : : :

eXarc - (PSN: Verseia)

Lenwen - (PSN: Bakavic) - PS4

Xarpolis - (PSN: Xarpolis) - PS4 .[Twitch: Xarpolis]

Vaclav - (PSN: Aszuthan) - PS4

Denamian - (PSN: Denamian)

Big W Powah! - (PSN: PetsGalore) - PS4

Noodleface - (PSN: Noodle-Face) - PS4 .[Twitch: Noodle_face]

Soygen - (PSN: Soygen) - PS4

Sean - (PSN: SeanTSC) - PS4 .[Twitch: SeanTSC]

Nemesis - (PSN: BlaqNemesis) - PS4

Juvarisx - (PSN: Spindal_1) - PS4

Solariss - (PSN: Meatmarkets) - PS4

Aorin - (PSN: Niroa) - PS4

Djay - (PSN: TwoPint01) - PS4

Gator - (PSN: Vatic85) - PS4

Janx - (PSN: Brewchop) - PS4

Araxen - (PSN: Araxen) - PS4

vehn - (PSN: vehnn) - PS4

jooka - (PSN: jookawoo) - PS4

TheRage - (PSN: Begaro) - PS4 .[Twitch: egaRehT]

Terial - (PSN: Aeramus) - PS4 .[Twitch: Terial_Aeramus]

Foggy - (PSN: Trajx) - PS4

Erie - (PSN: weebles-) - PS4 .Competitive player

Utnayan - (PSN: Utnayan) - PS4 .Finally gave in

kaosu - (PSN: Kokaku) - PS4

Ramar - (PSN: AVRamar) - PS4

Eonan - (PSN: Eonan1.) - PS4 .[Twitch: eonan]

Scyfi - (PSN: Scyfi) - PS4

Nola - .[Twitch: Nolagamer]

Saladus - (PSN: StormEuphoria) - PS4 .[Twitch: StormEuphoria]

spanner - (PSN: Pyreflight) - PS4

Stillborn - (PSN: xStillborn) - PS4

Grumpus - (PSN: Grumpusjiujitsu) - PS4

Regime - (PSN: RegimeBolton) - PS4

Lorren - (PSN: Scooby_609) - PS4

Grizzlebeard - (PSN: Electroneonpanda) - PS4

Coral - (PSN: PSN: Eckelberry) - PS4

Dynnus - (PSN: Sunnyd) - PS4

Strebeck - (PSN: Strebeck) - PS4 .[Twitch: StrebeckTV]

Friday - (PSN: y2kefka) - PS4

Man0Warr - (PSN: man0warr1) - PS4

Anomander Rake - (PSN: sugarmonkey) - PS4

Prodigal - (PSN: prodigallsun) - PS4

MrHolland420 - (PSN: MrHolland420) - PS4

Vinyard - (PSN: Colewater89) - PS4

Alasliasolonik - (PSN: Lexicon929) - PS4

Julian the Apostate - (PSN: Julian__Apostate) - PS4

Zionmaster - (PSN: Kyozion) - PS4

Chorboy - (PSN: chorboy01) - PS4

Mofist - (PSN: martyMOFISTmar) - PS4

Quad - (PSN: Quaid--)

Darph - (PSN: Darphanderphus) - PS4

Rita Poon - (PSN: Essedge) - PS4

Kreugen - (PSN: DaScott804) - PS4

Uriel - (PSN: PandaBahf) - PS4

Bismarck - (PSN: bismarcian)

Nester - (PSN: Hassel99)

KCXIV - (PSN: kcxiv) - PS4

Boloboy - (PSN: Cyriclez) - PS4

DoctorSpooge - (PSN: Balzmir)

HorrorFK - (PSN: HorrorFK)

Schags - (PSN: Monk81HoF)

Chanur - (PSN: Chanur1)

Rogosh - (PSN: RogoshEE)

Altaruk - (PSN: SoulForged--)

Greyform - (PSN: Greyform)

Roxon - (PSN: DomiNate99)

Brikker - (PSN: BrikkerLive)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My PSN is Xarpolis

Update on my games:
I currently have Call of Duty, Need for Speed, Killzone, Resogun, & Contrast. I know that my mother purchased me a few games for Christmas using the target special about a month ago. I'll then have Assassin's Creed, Knack & Battlefield.

Happy Gaming?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Xarpolis added, in chat now. Bakavic (Lenwen) added, also in chat.

Any USB keyboard will work with the PS3 btw guys, just plug it into the controller port and you're good to go. It will change your life. FUCK controller typing.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
What games do you have in mind when you write this?
Unfortunately, it's really not just my connection that's keeping me from having a team. I have to have major brain surgery soon so my entire life is kind of on standstill, so I'm looking at a couple of months before I can do anything seriously again (and video games as a hobby won't be a major priority so...6? months maybe but maybe sooner, who the hell knows. Could happen in a month.) but the reason this is relevant is because I have no idea what time frame I'm looking at so I can't say for sure we'll be doing PS3+next gen or next gen only but...

To give you a rough idea, a typical session could involve something like this

Running co-op through Diablo3 for whatever reason, PvP, leaderboards, hardcore, wardens, have fun
Switch to Splinter Cell: Blacklist, get in top leaderboard positions for co-op and team missions, sustain rank and stomp some multiplayer pub
Quick couple of rounds of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer for fun, all screw around and relax
Load up FF14 and do some serious shit, whatever goals they may be
Crank up a game like Injustice and do in-house fighting tournaments with prizes I will provide and incentives to become better players
Play an RPG even solo and be able to ask for help and get a legitimately helpful repsonse, even if it's peppered with some other shit
The Division, run a tight knit crew that does not fuck around - mics and keyboards, all coordinatined with designated play times and each player has a role - completely dominate PvP areas and help everyone progress through main game and sustain an elite status while having fun
GTA V / Payday 2 - All load up and sync up for some heists, or to fuck around and coordinate some attacks in GTA V

The list goes on...

It all depends on when I'll be fully able to play again. I didn't want to jump the gun with it, but I wanted it out there so I can have a place to bring it back to when I start up .nx1 again. Last time I did this, it was a ton of fun and I was the leader of the second best Alliance guild on Archimonde for two years after release of World of Warcraft while taking a lot of those same players into FPS games and RPGs and synergizing well there too.

Then you get to know each other and shit happens, always find more stuff to do, ways to improve, ways to have more fun.

Like I said, one thing I like to do is provide my team with incentives to play hard and I have goals that I set, as well as competitions - I treat myself no differently, I participate and suffer consequences just like everyone else but I like to send maybe $20 via paypal for winning a few hour long in house tournament or a homemade *whatever*, t-shirts, etc.

It's something I'm really looking to build as time comes. Also looking into heavily competitive DoTA and PC gaming is a different story, right now .nx1 is strictly console - when I get a new rig up and running then everything is fair game. We will be doing an MMO and be the top guild on the server and I have a huge focus on PvP. If you don't like PvP, .nx1 is not for you.

Time will tell, but I'm going to give this a huge amount of effort over the next year or so.

Sorry if this post sucks, I'm sleep deprived.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not a mic guy and working on single player plats currently. But Aszuthan for my PSN on PS3/4 for AC4 for my next MP title. (Getting PS3 then doing upgrade)

Don't expect much mic banter before PS4 though - and only slightly more after.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Not a mic guy and working on single player plats currently. But Aszuthan for my PSN on PS3/4 for AC4 for my next MP title. (Getting PS3 then doing upgrade)

Don't expect much mic banter before PS4 though - and only slightly more after.
Updated. And it's all good, we're all using keyboard/controller chat rooms at the moment. Not many of us have mics and I suspect I won't even have one until I start taking .nx1 seriously.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Bumping this for the Dark Souls 2 beta, going to have an open chat going so we can discuss while we play / share tips & first impressions.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
My PSN name is PetsGalore. I'm not hardcore at shit anymore, but I do intend on getting a PS4 early next year (I'm assuming our PSN logins will roll over?), and I do intend on geeking out on the division/deep down/destiny when that shit releases.

Vaclav

Big W loves D titles... Good to know for my plan of releasing Dungeon Destroyer Definitively Deluxe.

But seriously - yea they're rolling over, just like Vita tied in.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Updated Big W Powah! and Noodleface.

Umm as another small update, my PS3 got the red light of death last night. I'm out of commission until I replace it (most likely tomorrow...I hope).

I thought it might have been overheating but there's just no way, I cleaned the fans out with air canisters & always have suffiencet space around my PS3 with a fan placed over it. No idea. Just a piece of shit I guess, I traded in my brand new small PS3 slim for a refurbished 180GB PS3 and had it for 3 months with zero problems. One day, out of nowhere and no tinkering with it (hardware or software) on my part, I have to believe it's just fucked up. Always a caveat with refurbished consoles, I guess...

Any suggestions? I've browsed the net but I don't feel capable of physically repairing it myself, so I think I've tried everything else outside of that. I can't even boot it up to start it in safe mode and restore the PS3 system or reformat it, so I have no idea.

Vaclav

If you've got a spare hard drive or willing to buy one, try a HD swap first - esp with your DS2 issues sounds reminiscent of my RLOD that a HD swap fixed.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I don't even know the first thing about PS3 hardware. What exactly would I be looking for HD wise?
I guess I wouldn't mind buying a new one if it's cheaper than a new PS3, but fuck ehh I'm buying a PS4 as well so this is a huge financial pain in the ass but I need my PS3 right now. I think I'm going to bring it into the Gamestop I got it at tomorrow and see what they can do. I have no idea if I bought the warranty or not, and with my luck probably not...Fuck.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My PSN name is: Soygen

I have a PS3 and will have PS4 on launch. Add me!