*PS3 and PS4 ONLY* Rerolled Chat & Gaming Group + Twitch Streams

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you've got a microcenter or something like that local - under $50 to get one, ask for a laptop hard drive. 1.5tb or something like that is the most it can recognize and besides being a laptop drive I think it needs to be thinner than 15mm (most are thinner)

Its simple to swap with a screwdriver and the reformat process is automatic with a bare drive.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I used this video to help me change out my harddrive on the PS3. I goes from A to Z. Pretty simple. Just skip to the parts you need since the whole process of him explaining it is lengthy.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Thanks a lot for the input guys, but I ponied up and bought a brand new out of the box 12gb. It's all I need since the PS4 is coming soon and will be able to store all of my shit, and everything else is clouded on PSN so I figured fuck it, the 12gb with a year warranty was only $100 even with my broken trade in. (I know the dudes the run the store, so they hooked me up and gave me a 75% trade in discount, pretty awesome.) So I'm back up and running!

Also, Soygen added and going to keep a date for every time an update happens so there's a general timeframe here.

Vaclav

Hard drive swaps are trivial too so 12gb is as good as any if you do a drive swap.

Vaclav

Can scratch off my PS4 notation - I'm waiting till January probably. Just not enough games to justify the purchase for me yet with how life is progressing at the moment.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't check the chat room very often. I'm one of those people with a very limited amount of play time, so I try to make the most of it by actually playing.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't check the chat room very often. I'm one of those people with a very limited amount of play time, so I try to make the most of it by actually playing.
Yup, same here. I'll drop in here and there, but if I'm playing a game I'm usually focusing on that.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Updated for Vaclav.

Xarpolis, Soygen it's all good. It's just something that I leave open for all members at all times to have fun with or ask questions about a game or whatnot. It's no obligation.
If I send you invites multiple times, I apologize - this applies to everyone - sometimes I just scroll through and select too many people or all of them on acccident. I don't mean to spam you or try to force you in on chat, it's just me being retarded.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I'll get in on this.

PSN: BlaqNemesis

I probably won't be getting PS4 til early next year as well, but I'll stay in the loop.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I'll get in on this.

PSN: BlaqNemesis

I probably won't be getting PS4 til early next year as well, but I'll stay in the loop.
Nemesis updated, added PS4 next to name anyway - when you get one doesn't matter, I'm just adding the tag as long as people plan on having one eventually.

Vaclav

Then I should have my PS4 back then - getting one after the Xmas rush but not next week.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, my PS4 will be in on Friday, so you could always list that if you want. I'm on a PS3 now, that I plan on keeping. It's an old fat system, so I randomly break into old PS1 and 2 games for shits and giggles.

Solariss

Golden Squire
Add me! I need some friends on PS4. I logged in and my PSN friends list is rather empty with 2/27 people being logged in.

PSN - Meatmarkets

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just checked above and mistakenly gave you the name Noodle_face, my apologies. It's Noodle-face, slightly different than my username.

Send again as I just got my PS4

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Everyone new is added and Noodleface is corrected!

Activity should start picking up now that the PS4 is getting to people.

Solariss

Golden Squire
Quick question... never played Battlefield online so I'm not sure how it works, but I have to be somehow connected to the EA servers and it's not giving me any option to do that. I checked the site and it says PSN is down. Is this accurate? Or how can I connect to the EA servers?