*PS3 and PS4 ONLY* Rerolled Chat & Gaming Group + Twitch Streams

Fadaar

That guy
HEY GUYS IS THIS THE THREAD FOR PEOPLE WITH FUNCTIONING PS4'S? GUESS I'LL SHOW MYSELF TO THE DOOR NOW.

/wrist

Fadaar

That guy
Got a brick'd PS4 from Amazon, no audio/video output so assuming the HDMI port is dead. Will have to wait for box to come in from Sony to ship it to them for replacement.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Got a brick'd PS4 from Amazon, no audio/video output so assuming the HDMI port is dead. Will have to wait for box to come in from Sony to ship it to them for replacement.
That fucking blows dude. Have you tried a different cable or is it completely obvious that it's the PS4?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I would fucking tell Amazon to take it back and send me a new one honestly. There's no reason not to try it. Tell them the hdmi plug is dead and waiting for Sony to fix it is slower than having them send you a new one. Plus they'll probably comp you the shipping.

vulken3_sl

shitlord
Set mine up this morning and have not experienced any type of hiccup or problem online or off .

I assume I got lucky after reading some of the issues people are having logging in.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
All updates complete as of vehn.

Unforunately, due to outrageous medical bills I wasn't able to pre-order a PS4. However, I've paid most of them off and am now in the market for one, should hopefully have one around Christmas unless I get lucky & pull one in sooner.

I hope I can actually fucking find one, lol.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone partnered on Twitch? It would be nice to have a Twitch team for Rerolled.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Just got my baby delivered! Hope it's not dead!

rrr_img_49818.jpg
rrr_img_49819.jpg
rrr_img_49820.jpg