*PS3 and PS4 ONLY* Rerolled Chat & Gaming Group + Twitch Streams

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
PS4 officially here and hooked up. So if anyone wants another friend on the list, I'm game.

Doing a PS4 trophy run for AC4 now since lists aren't shared though.

Lorren_sl

shitlord
PSN: Scooby_609

Have AC4, NFS:R, & BF4 for the PS4

Right now looking for a partner or a couple peeps to do ez-mode BF4 China Rising weapon unlocks with.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
PSN: Electroneonpanda

PS4 being delivered today and coming with Killzone.

Unsure what other games to snaffle in the run up to Christmas, there doesn't seem a huge choice. Possibly BF4 and NFS:R. Really wanting a Tekken or Wipeout game to mess around on but the latter game will never happen.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
All updates completed up to Coral.

Looking like I won't be on PS4 until Christmas or very early February at the latest, the way money & timing of PS4 supply is going.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All updates completed up to Coral.

Looking like I won't be on PS4 until Christmas or very early February at the latest, the way money & timing of PS4 supply is going.
D'oh! With how you were talking and promoting everything I thought you were a P/O. The rest of us will be waiting regardless.

PSN is Dynnus, currently have AC4 and Killzone for the PS4. EU timezone faggot though.

Edit forgot to add have PS3 as well

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
D'oh! With how you were talking and promoting everything I thought you were a P/O. The rest of us will be waiting regardless.
Bleh actually I did preorder a PS4 but situations came up and I had to cancel. Since then, I've had a few chances to pick one up but the stock ran out before I had a chance to grab one. Hoping after the Christmas hype dies down a little bit I can grab one, but I don't really have any must plays until around Q2ish of 2014, so no big deal.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
so i played Knack last night, game+ and i think something is up with the game, as 4 chests i opened had nothing from other users, including most of you guys. and these were the obvious chests. So i don't think the game gives you access to every chest your friends opened. I then tested this by starting a "hard" mode game and went to the same chests, there were about 12 other people from my friends list on the pick list of items from those same chests which has nothing from anyone 20 minutes prior. So i think the game randomly chooses if it gives you a friends pick or all of your friends based on difficulty level you have picked to play on.
Just thought i'd share this tidbit of info

Strebeck_sl

shitlord
PSN = Strebeck, Twitch = StrebeckTV
Playing a mix of everything on PS4 these days, but probably more Killzone than anything else.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
PSN: y2kefka

Been playing a LOT of warframe lately. Also have KZ. Hit me up in Warframe if you wanna grind / void. Or if you want to join my newbie dojo

Terial

Trakanon Raider
So I finished Knack a while ago and just went through it again with my kiddos on 2player but did normal difficulty again. I want to okay it on hard now but keep all my gadgets and gems.... I can't seem to find out how to do this. New game is just a new game and continue just starts over on normal again.... Anyone know how to go up to hard with keeping gear?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
All updates complete as of MrHolland420 on January 28th, 2014.

Also added JiriyaX - not a heavy a poster, but a personal friend of mine in real life and part of my professional .nx1 crew. Feel free to hit him up.