*PS3 and PS4 ONLY* Rerolled Chat & Gaming Group + Twitch Streams

Terial

Trakanon Raider
incase some of you are like me and usually don't go through the packaging when you get new things, the PS4 packaging has a $10 PSN credit voucher in there. I totally missed it and someone told me about it, thought i'd share here in case you guys missed it too
smile.png

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
All updates as of 11/26/13 complete, also added Terial's note to the original post so people don't miss out on a free $10 voucher. Thanks Terial.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone gotten "Interact" to work, i recall from E3 that they said that a friend can jump in and play your game even if he does not have the game himself.. to help you pass an area, or try a game out. I've tried this "interact" thing with a few people but no games so far seem to un-gray it out.

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
To anyone that missed the absolute insanity that was the Playroom last week on Twitch, take a look at this video lol.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Guys, heads up, Amazon is going to have a sale on ps3 version of battlefield 4 for 25 dollars at 9:10pm est tonight for an hour. Can also upgrade it to ps4 version for 10 dollars via the psn. I'm not too big of a fan of the series but I figured someone here might be interested.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Can anyone confirm if the 'Interact' mechanic is functional and fully implemented on the PS4?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
This a link to a Twitch stream of some ex-professional Halo players putting together a new team for some tournaments coming up, next one is January 31st I believe. I'm an administrator/sponsor & handling their audio engineering and helping out with production. Check it out if you have any interest in MLG stuff!

https://www.twitch.tv/beyond_daylight

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Updated as of Stillborn. Feel free to add specifics like he did, asking for Knack players especially. I have no problems adding that to the tag.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
just finished Knack the other day, so if i'm not on your friends list yet, feel free to add me. Going through again now that more people are playing and getting different things from chests.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finally got one thanks to an early xmas present from the wife.

psn is RegimeBolton (PS4)