Psy sang about killing americans before Oppa Gangnam Style.

Oldbased

> Than U
From article:
"Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives,? PSY rapped on a South Korean band?s 2004 song, ?Dear Americans.?

And more vile verses followed:

?Kill those f---ing Yankees who ordered them to torture.?

?Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.?

?Kill them all slowly and painfully.?

Read more:http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz2EPfaQSDa

Wow he sure didn't seem to have any issues when his song got popular.

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
This fatty is playing the halftime show at the Bills vs. Seahawks game in Toronto soon.

He's fucking everywhere.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Someone deprive him of Krispy Kremes, we can skip the capture part and move right to torture.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
when this comes on the fucking radio i immediately think of the video laugh, then want to drive my car right off the road because the cocksucker is somehow on american Radio, and no doubt making bank.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
And yet I'd rather listen to Psy then 95% of the music that comes out nowadays.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
If I ever see Psy IRL I'm going to knock his fat ass out and then do the faggot ass donkey dance on his head.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
What are the rappers singing about?

Kill that ho who took my cheerios...
Kill that pig who took my weed....
Kill my teacher cuz I didn't listen.....
Fuck the popo

Really? We care what Psy said?

Charles_sl

shitlord
Holy shit. I knew I disliked that fat fucker for some reason. South Koreans have some attitude! Maybe we should have let them all be dirty ass commies, then he wouldn't have any Gangnam to buy his queer ass clothes.

Charles_sl

shitlord
Fucking hilarious that people are getting offended by this.
I find it hilarious that you aren't offended. Consider what Americans have done for South Koreans and their country, let alone what Americans have done for this singer, now consider how fucking hypocritical he is now that he is making a bit of money, he probably lives in LA now lol.

Charles_sl

shitlord
I also love being an American. America has been a beacon for freedom in the world for over two hundred years now. It is absolutely outrageous for this guy to sing a song about killing American servicemen and their families, not only did he sing such a song but now he is going to perform in front of the president and the first family. Anyone who feels that is right has some sort of mental issue.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He did it right after innocent Korean girls were killed and said to kill those associated with Americans torturing innocent people over there, which I dunno if you know or not, it a common association of us being over there. It was an emotional thing for them, i get that.

Also, he said he was sorry. Get the fuck over it, even if he doesn't mean it, the guy can't do anything else other then apologize.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Yea we are the symbol of justice and hope*

*As long as you aren't Native American, Japanese-American during WWII, Iraqi, black until the '60s, gay until ever, any civilian in the middle east, and a citizen of any country where we have soldiers stationed.

P.S. An american military member ran over 2 korean children and killed them years ago. The military decided they would handle it themselves, and I'm pretty sure gave no info about what happened to the Korean people. Since American soldiers having bases in other countries is already a huge nuisance for almost every other country, and American military have a pretty bad reputation worldwide, it's understandable a lot of Koreans were pissed.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I find it hilarious that you aren't offended. Consider what Americans have done for South Koreans and their country, let alone what Americans have done for this singer, now consider how fucking hypocritical he is now that he is making a bit of money, he probably lives in LA now lol.
Oh yea, we played a major, major role in what led NK to invade the south. And by major role I mean us and Russia were pretty much the reason the country was divided in the first place, for the first time ever since the time of the dynasties. We fucked that country over way more than we helped them.

Turkish

Caaaan do
I also love being an American. America has been a beacon for freedom in the world for over two hundred years now. It is absolutely outrageous for this guy to sing a song about killing American servicemen and their families, not only did he sing such a song but now he is going to perform in front of the president and the first family. Anyone who feels that is right has some sort of mental issue.
From what I read, his song was first inspired by an American service vehicle running over and killing two Korean schoolgirls and then the operators being acquitted of any negligence by an American military court. It was a reaction to a deeply emotional situation that was an enormous deal in Korea. Of course we never heard about it here because who gives a shit about a couple of Korean kids getting rundown by our servicemen? Hell they owe us those kids' lives anyway for saving their ass in the past, right? No, shit doesn't work like that. If we help a country out years ago and then do something fucked up years later we can't call a fucking mulligan and expect the people of that nation to be okay with it. They didn't move against us militarily, they didn't break off trade with us, but their people were understandably upset. Stop confusing the two relationships. I'm not going to imply you have mental issues, but I am going to imply that your opinion that every person in every country we've ever helped should love us even when we do fucked up shit in their country is blurred by American pride. Possibly because your eyes are so watery from gagging on your own overly patriotic cock.