Psy sang about killing americans before Oppa Gangnam Style.

Charles_sl

shitlord
I was always being a bit tongue in cheek (calling him a fat fuck, etc.) But this is basically the persona that the thread has given me lol.

It definitely isn't right for him to perform in front of the first family for Christmas. The arguments about the tragedy with the little girls, torture, Iraq, the Korean war, the Iron Curtain, etc. Those are moot points and have no place in the discussion. This issue upsets me because it sends the wrong message to our service men and women who sacrifice everything, many of whom will not even have a Christmas.

For a person who made such comments to perform at the White House Christmas Concert for the president and the first family would be upsetting to me and many others.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Haha Charles. Now you're just being funny. All I read when I see your posts is "MURICA"
All I hear you faggots saying is..."Hes right! Fuck America!" And its a fucking shame. Perfect fit for Obamas Christmas Party! You guys should all go and swing from his tiny asian dick while doing the donkey dance. YEAH!

Duppin_sl

shitlord
You're absolutely right, Trace Adkins should perform at the White House, wearing his Confederate Flag earpiece.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Oh yea, we played a major, major role in what led NK to invade the south. And by major role I mean us and Russia were pretty much the reason the country was divided in the first place, for the first time ever since the time of the dynasties. We fucked that country over way more than we helped them.
Yeah, the U.S. totally fucked them. In very few things would I say America did a truly decent thing, but protecting South Korea is one of those cases.

rrr_img_828.jpg

rrr_img_828.jpg

rrr_img_828.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Glad enough idiots were able to make the exodus from FoH to make things entertaining here. I foresee a lot of $$$ posts from Charles.

Charles_sl

shitlord
Well I'm certainly one of the best posters in this thread. I guess you guys would rather everyone be an apathetic video game player swinging from that guy's tiny Asian dick. That's the pussification of our country for you.

Someone has to stand up for what's right. Apparently mkopec and I are the only two people in this thread who aren't huge pussies.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Charles started trolling toward the end there but I don't think that was his intention to begin with. Anyway, I'd elect Psy as our President if I could.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/0...and-painfully/

psy_sl said:
?I will forever be sorry for any pain I have caused by those words,? the 34-year-old singer said in a statement.

He said the performance and lyrics were part of a ?deeply emotional reaction? to the war in Iraq and the death of the two schoolgirls that was ?part of the overall anti-war sentiment shared by others around the world?.

?While I?m grateful for the freedom to express one?s self, I?ve learned there are limits to what language is appropriate and I?m deeply sorry for how these lyrics could be interpreted.?

?I have been honoured to perform in front of American soldiers in recent months ? including an appearance on the Jay Leno show specifically for them ? and I hope they and all Americans can accept my apology.?
Meh.

If you want to support the troops, support bringing them home and improving veterans benefits. Don't get suckered into partisan conservative media by trying to paint random shit and Democrats as Un-American.

Charles_sl

shitlord
It's a popular song, pretty much everyone has heard it at this point and many have done the accompanying dance.

I see this more as an issue of right and wrong. It wasn't right for Psy to be invited to perform at a Christmas concert for the first family after his hateful comments came to light. It doesn't matter what the circumstances were or what his reasoning was, those are all moot points. What is important to the issue is that the comments were just brought to our attention and they made people upset, including people actively serving in the military, and yet he was still welcomed to perform at a concern for the first family. So while our troops are still stationed overseas this holiday season, the first family was watching that fat fuck do his horsey dance on stage at a national Christmas event. Does that really sound reasonable to all of you? To me it seems inconsiderate, unappreciative, and disrespectful.

It really isn't defensible in my opinion. His invitation to perform should have been revoked or the president and his family should not have attended. That's my opinion with no political bias whatsoever. That would have just been the right thing to do.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's a popular song, pretty much everyone has heard it at this point and many have done the accompanying dance.

I see this more as an issue of right and wrong. It wasn't right for Psy to be invited to perform at a Christmas concert for the first family after his hateful comments came to light. It doesn't matter what the circumstances were or what his reasoning was, those are all moot points. What is important to the issue is that the comments were just brought to our attention and they made people upset, including people actively serving in the military, and yet he was still welcomed to perform at a concern for the first family. So while our troops are still stationed overseas this holiday season, the first family was watching that fat fuck do his horsey dance on stage at a national Christmas event. Does that really sound reasonable to all of you? To me it seems inconsiderate, unappreciative, and disrespectful.

It really isn't defensible in my opinion. His invitation to perform should have been revoked or the president and his family should not have attended. That's my opinion with no political bias whatsoever. That would have just been the right thing to do.
I'm just curious if you've ever served in the military? Not that your opinion matters less than a veteran, but you talk a lot about the military and I feel like you have no idea what you're talking about.