Purchased Gaming Tables

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Table of Ultimate Gaming just launched a Kickstarter for a lower cost table:

My Elite is due to be delivered in Oct

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
The people that made the Duchess have a new one going on Kickstarter. Really happy with my Duchess but wish it was the color depicted in their promo shots on this new one.

• 1Solidarity

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
My Table of ultimate gaming finally shipped. The table was delayed from May to October, I think a lot of it was customs related, and they vastly undershot how popular they were going to be.

Table should be here Wednesday which is also the same day i have a company coming out to do a deep carpet cleaning so i may not get it together until Thursday. I'll post picks of everything once i have it set up.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
My Table of ultimate gaming finally shipped. The table was delayed from May to October, I think a lot of it was customs related, and they vastly undershot how popular they were going to be.

Table should be here Wednesday which is also the same day i have a company coming out to do a deep carpet cleaning so i may not get it together until Thursday. I'll post picks of everything once i have it set up.

Hopefully ours will ship soon as well. They've not been very good about communicating accurate or timely information when we've reached out to them throughout the last 6 months.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Yea unfortunately I've heard 2-3 weeks since late July. Mid September I got a more official looking email (without asking) that said customs was holding up a shipment but I should have my shipment in 2-3 weeks.

Late October I sent them another email asking the status and they said they would move my order to priority, 2 days later I got an email confirming shipping address and after the weekend I got the shipping confirmation.

Looks like it's about 6 boxes so not sure if the extra stuff I ordered is coming as well, the boxes range from 2ibs to 70ibs.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
That's a lot of boxes

IMG_20181107_125411.jpg

IMG_20181107_125403.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
No order update information. No shipping information. No tracking information. All of a sudden, 30 boxes show up at our doorstep. These guys couldn't possibly be worse with communication but at least they've arrived. Now time to inventory and check for damage/missing items.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Mine is assembled now, it's massive. I'll take some pics tomorrow. It's really well made I'm impressed with the quality. Took about 3 hours to assemble solo with a cordless drill to tighten the bolts.

Very satisfied with it so far.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I'm going to echo Sumdain X's comment about the quality, it's very impressive. The table has quite a few assembly points but each piece is accurate/precise and the whole thing fits together very well. We finished assembling the 2.4 Elite and will be working on the 4.6 Elite build next weekend.

Sidenote, the magnet system for the faux/decorative pieces is a very nice touch.

The only couple of cons we have is the extremely shitty communication (or lack thereof) from the company and should we have to replace the mat, it looks to be kind of a pain in the ass.

Overall, well worth the wait!

• 1Like

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is the first build pictures I've seen of the table. I've been on the fence but I may have to snag one now.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
This is the 2.4 Elite (Coffee table legs) and the center section bar can be removed. It has 2 power plug ins with 2 USB on each side of the table, the table play depth can be adjusted (not easily once assembled) and the mat can be changed (not easily once assembled). Nice touches like the small little circular insert on the tabletop to allow you to lift the leafs and store them by sliding them into the table itself.

E4D3AA36-24F0-4883-AB85-82E43130C973.jpeg

F24DAA2A-E450-46DF-91DA-700ADA267C40.jpeg

2F61A5EE-253E-48E7-92FF-3CD9919BDF58.jpeg

9B61EDA6-944F-4B70-A5F1-8FB6330F446C.jpeg

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking of getting that one. Is it deep enough to leave a game set up that has miniatures with the leaves on?

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I was thinking of getting that one. Is it deep enough to leave a game set up that has miniatures with the leaves on?

We have ours set at 1.5" play depth but you can set it at 3.5" so as long as your minis aren't taller than 3.5" you'll be fine.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
We have ours set at 1.5" play depth but you can set it at 3.5" so as long as your minis aren't taller than 3.5" you'll be fine.

Can always lay them down if they’re over 3.5 too.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So right now TOUG has 15% off gift cards. So I purchased enough to cover what I wanted + shipping. The gift cards email to you immediately and when you buy the gift cards they also send you a code for 10% off.

Ordered an Elite 4.6, toppers, mat, 4 cup holders for under $1200 shipped, normally would have been closer to $1600.

There is a free 4 cup holders for ordering an elite series special going on right now but you can't combine it with the 10% code you get from buying the gift cards.. If you are ordering the smaller tables/no toppers it's probably a better deal to get the giftcards and use the 4 cup code rather than the 10% code...all depends on your total price in the cart at the end.

Friday Friday Guurn Guurn since you two were thinking of getting one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I spent the day yesterday talking my wife out of a new couch since we are looking at a new house, she'd be miffed if I bought one now. It's a go once we move unless I just make one.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Got mine a few days ago. 6x4 with Counter Height Legs. Its pretty massive.

IMG_0013.jpeg

IMG_0012.jpeg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users