Pussification in America: Political Correctness is Gay

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Then why do the richest people commit the worst attrocities? bankers, corporations(the board) and despots have killed millions of people in the last 50 years alone, yet their basic needs where more than adequate met.
Because they believe they are acting in their best interests. They have been taught that in order to ensure the best possible lifestyle for themselves and their families, they are obligated to take advantage of whatever advantages they are given, and that includes killing others to ensure their positions of power can't be challenged. Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely qualify this as evil behavior, but again it's learned behavior. If these fuckers didn't believe it was their capitalism-given obligation to fuck others over for their benefit, they wouldn't do it.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
This existed before capitalism was invented, literally pick any age of mankind and any societal system, you'll see human nature.

You want to know why secure rich rulers in history did it? i've read many of these peoples biographies, They come from all walks of life and different upbringings and societies around the planet, they do it because they can get away with it many of them. literally many of them did it because it pleased them. there's plenty of torture and malicious behavior that can't be explained as "furthering capitalist entrenchment" I mean explain bernie madoff then. Why did bernie madoff decide to defraud all those people, he didn't need the money he literally had more money than he and his children and their grandchildren could spend in their lifetimes.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
This existed before capitalism was invented, literally pick any age of mankind and any societal system, you'll see human nature.

You want to know why they did it? i've read many of these peoples biographies, they do it because they can get away with it many of them, literally many of them did it because it pleased them. there's plenty of torture and malicious behavior that can't be explained as "furthering capitalist entrenchment" I mean explain bernie madoff then. Why did bernie madoff decide to defraud all those people, he didn't need the money he literally had more money than he and his children and their grandchildren could spend in their lifetimes.
Actually, this is a good point. One of the major problems with political and business power structures is that they reward psychopaths. I'm positive that if you could give an objective test that could prove so, the grand majority of high-ranking politicians and CEOs would qualify as psychopaths. Again, this is because they were raised to believe that if they didn't carry out a despicable act, somebody else would and they'd end up being the ones getting screwed over.
And when it comes to rich people, there's no such thing as ever having "enough". It's a constant, never-ending to get more, more, more. It's disgusting (I've said many times that the 1% are responsible for damn near every problem on the planet) but it's still learned behavior. Everybody is competing for resources, so those in the position where they can rig the game to their benefit will do so, not because it's human nature but because the system makes it irrational for them to behave otherwise.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
nah dude I've watched studies on them, they have physical traits that are different with them.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
do any of my fellow office dwellers ever miss busting their ass doing some real work every now and then?

my dad rode me so hard for chores and yard work.. it's ingrained in me.

still living in the city with the wife & cats.. looking for that home to put some sweat into.
Gah this so much. Gardening and yard work use to be my hobby.

Does Tanoomba's testimony that the majority of rich people are psychopaths count as evidence, thus rendering the need for a citation null?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Psychopathy is only used in a broad general sense. Tanoomba just talks straight out of his ass constantly as if he's having some limp wristed after dinner conversation.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
nah dude I've watched studies on them, they have phsyical traits that are different with them, like impulsiveness
Come back when Psychopathy doesn't consistently fail to be included as a distinct diagnosis in the DSM. Psychopathy is just a subset of Antisocial Personality Disorder, aka Sociopathy, which you can be born with or develop during your life.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
well whatever, some people are born different that's the only point I wish to make, like all science it continuously revised and updated. I'll take your word for it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That last post about the 1% has convinced me that Tanoomba is a barista with a liberal arts degree. Bro's just mad.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That last post about the 1% has convinced me that Tanoomba is a barista with a liberal arts degree. Bro's just mad.
It's also possible that Tanoomba either received or remembered the wrong message. The actual message is that there is likely a disproportionately high percentage of sociopaths at the higher end of corporate america compared to the percentage of the general population, which is 4%. This being because corporate culture encourages and values the behaviors and mindsets that are generally common to sociopaths.

That being said, the idea that the discrepancy is so large as to say that 'the majority' of high end politicians and corporate executives are sociopaths is just profoundly ignorant.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here's a question, was this man a psychopath and a bad person before or after money and new information created a situation where he felt compelled to murder?

Read more:http://www.businessinsider.com/17-lo...#ixzz2Yb3lmvgB

"Ontario resident Ibi Roncailoli walked away with $5 million in a 1991 Lotto 649 drawing, but she didn't tell her husband how she decided to spend it.

When Joseph Roncailoli, a gynecologist, found out Ibi gave $2 million of her fortune to a secret child she'd had with another man, he poisoned her with painkillers"
-
if you where to believe all the Canadians on this board they are a superior culture, and upbringing.
What the fuck?

Committing murder doesn't make you a fucking sociopath. Many (maybe even most) sociopaths never commit a crime in their lives.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
yeah I fucked that up and made a contradictory postulate, your right most don't murder.

on a side note it's sad to watch lottery winners fuck up their lives.