Pussification in America: Political Correctness is Gay

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Jesus never wrote anything down. No one who knew Jesus wrote anything down.
I have it on good faith Jesus wrote his name in urine. In fact he wrote a whole book in urine, which starts with the verse, "In the beginning, OP is a faggot."

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I know a guy, rich as the fuck. He blows his money on range rovers and bond cars, but also helps out countless people with jobs at his firm, hospitality, and recommendations for jobs.

When younger, he developed an idea for online pharmacy cards and was one of the first to hit that industry niche.

I'm jealous of how grossly fucking rich he is, worth about 35 million, but I can't call him evil, or a psychopath. He's driven, but social. He lives in luxury, next door to Master P, but he helps out people with good jobs.

Just because he uses the majority of his money to make him even more money does not make him evil in my book, I think he's just doing what he's good at and enjoying it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It is in human nature to use whatever power we may have to our advantage. That doesn't make you a psychopath.

Asherah

Silver Knight of the Realm
It is in human nature to use whatever power we may have to our advantage. That doesn't make you a psychopath.
Well, psychopath is just a term that describes a set of characteristics that society generally finds objectionable. If I had a big axe, chopped off your head and took your stuff that would be natural human behavior. However, it would be considered bad manners in our current society. We are basically conditioned from birth adhere to a bunch of more or less unnatural rules to make it possible for us to live in large communities.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_36520.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
a lot of drama tho. sexism between women would be hilarious to watch.

cuz they don't got no men to blame.

amirite.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Ha ha! Good ol' misogyny. You'll always be safe here, away from America's ever-prying pussification tendrils.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
How do you feel about these women saying men shouldn't be allowed to hold political office for 100 years, Tanoomba?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
it was actually proposed by Ted Turner. Basically he is pandering to his women audience.

saying anything to get into their pussy, basically.

imagine if it was a man saying that to a male audience and do a flip. fucking uproar. it would actually be a solid argument, since men built the civilization as we know it and women benefit from it entirely.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Stuff like this is just proof that the inmates are running the asylum. How did a fuckwit like Turner get to be a Billionaire? Women are why Obama is President. And proof they should never have gotten the vote. Sure we have fuckwit liberals on this board, but a majority of men voted against Obama because they know a player when they see one. Girls? They bought into everything.

My personal theory on Benghazi is that Obama was fucking some random chick and that's why he was unreachable during the critical 2-3 hours they needed an executive decision to bring in troops. And that's why he wants to bury it so badly. I don't care that Obama was sleeping around, I care that he was sleeping around during an attack on an American compound.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
How do you feel about these women saying men shouldn't be allowed to hold political office for 100 years, Tanoomba?
I would think the answer to that would be obvious. It's completely ridiculous. In what circumstances could it possibly not be? Why even ask the question?