Pussification in America: Political Correctness is Gay

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How about that teacher that got fired for saying negro. Did I mention they were a spanish teacher and they were saying it meant the color black? Fuck america. Right in it's fucking red, white, and blue dick hole. Time to dock in that dick.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
When I was going through a teaching program years ago some of the teachers I was with were far more cynical regarding the benefits of uniforms. In such a system you end up with some students with few sets of clothing and one pair of shoes that they have to wear a long time and the other students that look crisp and new every day of the year. The kids know who is poor and who is rich just like everyone knows. I can still them being very useful in eliminating inappropriate attire and all that related bullshit but I seriously question their ability to do anything regarding bullying or stigmatizing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm a product of public schooling and I wouldn't have had it any other way. All my friends who went to private schools hated it. The real world is more like public school than private school.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The public schools to which my children go all have uniforms. Not as strict as many private schools, but they may only wear certain things, certain colours, and certain styles. It accomplishes all of the good things mentioned above without making them look like little Catholic school girls. I know that as a school kid, I would have hated all types of uniforms as well. We had no uniform requirements, and it was chaos. Had one girl who wore her bikini top to school in warm weather. How the heck was I supposed to concentrate as a 16 year old boy with hooters staring at me?
wink.png

wink.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm a product of public schooling and I wouldn't have had it any other way. All my friends who went to private schools hated it. The real world is more like public school than private school.
Filled with blacks, violence and awful fashion?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Education in the USA is absolutely fucked and it makes me sick. Teachers have their hands tied behind their backs in everything they do because of pussy parents and the curriculums are atrocious and focus only on helping students pass shitty standardized tests. There's hardly any learning going on anymore and it's no wonder there is a massive shortage of teacher in counties across the USA.

I spent time teaching abroad and the level of maturity and knowledge that 10 - 15 year olds possessed overseas was staggering in comparison to similarly aged kids in the USA.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fuck teenagers and their wants. Teach them discipline plz cuz mums and dads can't seem to do it.
This is after the fact - college and professional years. I didn't have many friends who went to private school when I was in high school. You know, because I went to a public school. Your circle of friends is pretty limited at that age.

And yes, standardized tests ruin any chance of a worthwhile curriculum. Standardized tests are a bunch of horseshit. Lowest common denominator.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
This is after the fact - college and professional years. I didn't have many friends who went to private school when I was in high school. You know, because I went to a public school. Your circle of friends is pretty limited at that age.
true dat.

Numbers_sl

shitlord

And yes, standardized tests ruin any chance of a worthwhile curriculum. Standardized tests are a bunch of horseshit. Lowest common denominator.
Some of the worst people I have ever met went to private schools. This one loser had a gun in his university dorm room and loved to point it at people after he would load it, presumably because he was a giant retard.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I knew this one guy who went to a private school who took it upon himself to bully some kid because he thought he looked "gay". So he led a posse, pinned this guy to the ground and cut off all his hair.

Grew up to be a total sociopath afterwards and later on became semi-famous.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
From my experience uniforms did fuck all. Dealers, sluts, and thugs didn't alter their behavior or suddenly become "disciplined' because everyone had the same style of clothing on.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
From my experience uniforms did fuck all. Dealers, sluts, and thugs didn't alter their behavior or suddenly become "disciplined' because everyone had the same style of clothing on.
yeah, general idea is discipline but I always wonder about it's real life implication.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Education in the USA is absolutely fucked and it makes me sick. Teachers have their hands tied behind their backs in everything they do because of pussy parents and the curriculums are atrocious and focus only on helping students pass shitty standardized tests. There's hardly any learning going on anymore and it's no wonder there is a massive shortage of teacher in counties across the USA.

I spent time teaching abroad and the level of maturity and knowledge that 10 - 15 year olds possessed overseas was staggering in comparison to similarly aged kids in the USA.
Yeah it is pretty disheartening. The state of public schools does not leave me with any kind of hope.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
yeah, general idea is discipline but I always wonder about it's real life implication.
It isn't as if school uniforms = discipline. It is just a tool that they use for discipline. Or it should be. But yeah, that alone isn't going to fix the culmination of decades of social issues, fucked up parenting, and whatever else.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It also depends on what constituted a uniform. Just saying "we're not allowing baggy pants or sports jackets" is not equivalent to having a uniform.

These are the kind of uniforms we had in my grade school

s22.jpg

2477580x.jpg

s22.jpg

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Yeah it is pretty disheartening. The state of public schools does not leave me with any kind of hope.
One place you could look to are parents not being interested in helping their kids do well in their education, as well as bad teachers who are more interested in making fun of their students then actually being useful to society.