Pussification in America: Political Correctness is Gay

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Some of the worst people I have ever met went to private schools. This one loser had a gun in his university dorm room and loved to point it at people after he would load it, presumably because he was a giant retard.
I can't imagine anybody doing anything that could possibly bother me more.
I'm cringing just thinking about it.
I hate this person tremendously, and I literally only know one thing about him.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Impossible to fix anything when you name your kid lemonjello

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/feb...inion/oe-daum7

February 07, 2009|MEGHAN DAUM
Email

If you read "Freakonomics," the popular 2005 book that applied economic theories to non-economic issues, you probably remember the mention of African American twins named OrangeJello and LemonJello (pronounced a-RON-zhello and le-MON-zhello).

As it turns out, the pair and their names are pure urban legend,

iannis

Musty Nester
So wait... Freakonomics was mostly just ignorant trendy bullshit?

STOP BEING SUCH A DICK, MAN.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It also depends on what constituted a uniform. Just saying "we're not allowing baggy pants or sports jackets" is not equivalent to having a uniform.

These are the kind of uniforms we had in my grade school
If the Soviets did something right it was designing boys' school uniforms. Boys look classy as fuck, like little Don Drapers. The girls' uniforms are kind of fucked up, though. I remember walking down the street and seeing those uniforms for the first time, I was like "what. the. fuck. Why are all these little girls running around in French maid costumes?"

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
The girl uniforms were titillating which I'm sure was done to encourage breeding since Soviet birth rates were always low and losing tens of millions of men in WW2 didnt help matters much.

I never had complaints about the girl uniforms.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
These are the uniforms we had to wear

gay.jpg

gay.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I guess my biggest question is how much of this is the product of having black people in our country?

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
MCCheese,

When were you in USSR? .... And why?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
MCCheese,

When were you in USSR? .... And why?
I studied in Ukraine and Russia and worked (taught) in Kazakhstan. Not during the Soviet Union, but they all still wear those same uniforms on special occasions (and, in my experience anyway, the boys still seem to wear suits or dress shirts, ties, and pants on a regular basis).

It's insane how much better the students I taught in Kazahstan are at things like math and science than students in the USA. Not to mention geography. Most American kids I know would be lucky to locate Russia on a map, but these foreign students could find damn near any country in the world.

Speaking along the same theme of pussification of America, it is refreshing to go abroad and not see retarded warning signs everywhere. I remember signs in (Dulles? Maybe BWI? airport) over the moving sidewalk warning that the sidewalk ends in 30 feet, watch your step! Then 20 feet, watch your step! Then 10 feet, watch your step! It seems that in most countries if you fall or otherwise hurt yourself due to stupidity, you deserve it. In the USA you're rewarded.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Noodleface is one of the most overtly racist members of this community. I seriously doubt black people are to blame why the PC culture has taken America by storm. That's a white guilt thing that's spiraled out of control.

McCheese, you're the dude that abandoned the crazy Russian girl, right? That story was scary.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I studied in Ukraine and Russia and worked (taught) in Kazakhstan. Not during the Soviet Union, but they all still wear those same uniforms on special occasions (and, in my experience anyway, the boys still seem to wear suits or dress shirts, ties, and pants on a regular basis).

It's insane how much better the students I taught in Kazahstan are at things like math and science than students in the USA. Not to mention geography. Most American kids I know would be lucky to locate Russia on a map, but these foreign students could find damn near any country in the world.
Yeah, we are pretty awesome.

Was the crazy russian girl pretty hot?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The comic with the black guy going to jail, sorry I fail at quoting - my seething racism for anything except whites had me blinded with white hot rage.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
bro, whats your deal? Racism isnt cool.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not rascist.. I just happen to hate all degenerates that suck the life out of society. This includes but is not limited to:

- Most blacks
- Almost all hispanics
- Some whites
- Wiggers