Puzzles and Dragons

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah the "explorers" are just random people, it's GungHo's way of getting you to find people to make friends with. If you use an "explorer" instead of a friend you still get their atk/hp etc added to your totals but you don't get to use the units leader skill. You/they also only get 5 PAL points instead of 10. If it's a unit that can help you throw a help request their way, I've not seen all that many listed in this thread yet. The SA thread has a googledocs spreadsheet with 120 odd people on it so it's much easier to get going from that.

Might be worth organising something like that if enough people join in, the threads getting pretty busy!
Could just put friend codes/leaders in the OP maybe? Heh could get busy for you though, give Fazana some nets people for getting this thread off the ground and providing us with so much info!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Any tips on farming up a team? I'm running mostly Dark with a single Angel healer and I'm getting destroyed because I can't guarantee dark orbs on the board to give me consistent dmg.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Damn the tuesday dungeons cost a ton of stam. I take it the light/dark ones only show up randomly? How hard are these, if I can clear the Castle of Satan am I good to go? (also is there a drop list for them?)
Yes, be prepared for some tedium though - I got a dark, light and red in one dungeon and it took more than an hour to clear. A t3 healer will cover you if you have at least 5k hp, and take your time ending rounds to make sure you have enough orbs to clear out some trash next round. The keepers hit for 3k ish every 3 rounds, they have a loooooooooooooooooot of hp though.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Managed to pull this 6 star Loki on my with my 3rd set of magic stones.

I'm assuming there are 5 and 6 star variations of these guys and 6 stars is much more rare, correct?
AFAIK the 6 start is impossible to get from the gacha other than today ( part of the bonus egg event is a chance for 6* version of gods ). I'm jealous, my loki has been maxxed for ages while I try and get the evolve mats together ;p

Crazily

N00b
Spent 10 bucks for 12 stones, bought 2 eggs....got a 6 star odin...I can't even use him yet because of the cost!

velk

Trakanon Raider
I finally got one of the "tier 1" gods from the OP, Viper O, but he started at level 4 and it certainly isnt as easy as with the level 30 Thor I rolled on my tablet. Any suggestions that might do well in a Viper group? also, I assume as he levels up his clicky cooldown will get lower?
Don't level him at all. Because of the way his leader skill works (any hit that would kill you leaves you on one hp if you have at least 50% life), you have a fixed limit on the total hp for your team - the less hp viper has, the more you have for other team members.

It leaves you a bit gimp to start with, but pays off long term - for example, if you get an archangel as a helper, and your team has less than 3k hp total, then with viper's skill it's pretty much impossible for your team to be killed unless you fumble a gem match.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
It leaves you a bit gimp to start with, but pays off long term - for example, if you get an archangel as a helper, and your team has less than 3k hp total, then with viper's skill it's pretty much impossible for your team to be killed unless you fumble a gem match.
That's right most of the time, beware of more than one mob hitting in a turn though as the res only fires once a turn. Focus fire/delay one of them asap or turn out the lights, the party's over!

Two fucking clears of expert Mecha now and no drop, been watching The Mist on Netflix while I grind it. Hadn't realised before a few of the Walking Dead cast were in it, Darabont went to WD fairly soon after Mist iirc. Anyways, that's enough randomness while I steel myself for one last run tonight at it
tongue.png

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Could just put friend codes/leaders in the OP maybe? Heh could get busy for you though
Bah!

I'll set up a shared googledocs sheet tomorrow and link it in the OP (not that many of the newcomers are reading it apparently
tongue.png
) and maybe my Sig for a bit.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Can anyone give me the real stats on the rainbow Keeper? I cruised through the other 3, but I hesitate to go into a 30stam dungeon without knowing if it is just a waste or not.

Just hit Rank 20 a short while ago. If anyone wants to swap presents, let me know. ID is 352,543,200.
I normally run my level 30 Indra as team lead, and could certainly use some friends that run high end healers.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Just hit Rank 20 a short while ago. If anyone wants to swap presents, let me know. ID is 352,543,200.
I normally run my level 30 Indra as team lead, and could certainly use some friends that run high end healers.
Check your PM's, just send a friend request on a 2nd account.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Any tips on farming up a team? I'm running mostly Dark with a single Angel healer and I'm getting destroyed because I can't guarantee dark orbs on the board to give me consistent dmg.
I'm running a mermaid (evolves into a Siren) with my Vampire/Vampire Lord. The Mermaid turns red orbs into heal orbs while the vampire lord turns the heal orbs into dark orbs. It has worked pretty good for me so far.

You can farm a Mermaid via "Neptune Glacier (Mermaid Feast)" & "Sea Cave Mercury (Voice of the Siren)". I got lucky and got one through a PAL roll.

This actually happens quite often with this build,
rrr_img_9208.jpg

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Okay, I've made a shared sheet for people to add their info to. Will also add to OP.

P&D Rerolled List

Flame Mechadragon has added a technical version with Legend and Master difficulties. Way out of my league I'm sure
biggrin.png

velk

Trakanon Raider
*raaage*, tried expert mask dungeon as ghetto zombie team ( red ogre, 4x red masks, 5* siren ) and got all the way to the end, where I get two synchronised timer masks and a mystic mask. *sigh*, got one dead, and the mystic to 2 life before they attacked together. So much time, so much pain ;p

Have to farm up an echidna or something I guess, although I still see it as being a bit iffy - I'd used up pretty much all my stored gems when I died before, so an extra 3 turns may not have helped. Actually, shit, now that I think of it, taking my newbie dino rider probably would have helped ;p

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Hmm just rerolled my 2nd time and got a 5 star Great Valkyrie. I think its a keeper

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Best reroll I've gotten so far is a Freyr, debating now to keep rerolling or just call that good enough

Fazana_sl

shitlord
[US] Ruby Dragon Schedule (20 Stamina) 1/16/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
A: 11:00 16:00 21:00
B: 12:00 17:00 22:00
C: 8:00 13:00 18:00
D: 9:00 14:00 19:00
E: 10:00 15:00 20:00