Puzzles and Dragons

What is found in the expert sprite dungeon? Is it just a better shot at the rare sprite? If nothing in there is too difficult, I should probably run it for the stone.

velk

Trakanon Raider
What is found in the expert sprite dungeon? Is it just a better shot at the rare sprite? If nothing in there is too difficult, I should probably run it for the stone.
Dublits and myth dublits. It's kind a 'lol, sucker' dungeon, as the first two rounds are normal lits, and then you get rainbow colored stuff with enormous defense that hits for 8k. Zombie team or bust.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Found out to fix problem just need to delete data25.bin...

in case anyone was wondering :p

Gonna mess around on a tosser Amat account to see where the temp game data is stored and see how much is actually checked serverside
If you are switching accounts, back up the entire directory, you don't *technically* need anything other than data048, but if the rest of the files don't match data048 you'll get all sorts of weird bugs, some of which are pretty painful - for example you can get stuck in the wrong timezone, so the metal dragon dungeons show up at the wrong time for your group and you get 'Error code 8' if you try and enter them.

If android, it's in /data/data/jp.gungho.padEN/ - I have a few copies, I just rename them to switch chars. Be careful copying it, you don't want to reset the ownership and permissions on the files or it won't work.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
data056 is what stores the monsters you've encountered as well so you don't need to rediscover everything.

On IOS it's in the documents directory iirc

Fazana_sl

shitlord
[US] Sapphire Dragon Schedule (20 Stamina) 1/18/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
A: 8:00 13:00 18:00
B: 9:00 14:00 19:00
C: 10:00 15:00 20:00
D: 11:00 16:00 21:00
E: 12:00 17:00 22:00

A zombie team has a leader which will save you if you get knocked down to 0 in one big hit, I believe Viper activates at 50% but most like Ogre/Titan etc are 70%. To complement the leader you choose a friend with Siren/6* Ameratsu etc etc which can heal on a match for a decent amount and then you fill out your team with crap of the same colour as your leader like masks, low end -lits etc. The idea being that your total hp is pretty low so you will always get auto-healed above the amount you need to be to be ressed after a big hit. The only real weakness of this strategy is if you end up facing 2+ units who can hit you at the same time as res only fires once per turn.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Finally got into the fire technical dungeons. Putting 45k xp each pengdras into stuff is so nice, I'm sad enough to be considering setting my alarm clock if the times on the next ruby metal dragon day are shitty in the UK
tongue.png
Stupid addicting games!

Dublits and myth dublits. It's kind a 'lol, sucker' dungeon, as the first two rounds are normal lits, and then you get rainbow colored stuff with enormous defense that hits for 8k. Zombie team or bust.
Well, the "lol, sucker" nailed me. I gave it a shot last night and was pretty hopeful after the first two rounds. Then those three assholes popped up and one-shotted me from 7.5KHP. Hah, guess I'll need to hold off on that one.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well, the "lol, sucker" nailed me. I gave it a shot last night and was pretty hopeful after the first two rounds. Then those three assholes popped up and one-shotted me from 7.5KHP. Hah, guess I'll need to hold off on that one.
Ouch, lol. Just finished Castle Satan so I may try and focus on some Tech Dungeons to level up my Archangel and Greater Valk. After running nothing but Siren for the past three days straight without a drop I was getting pretty negative about the game. Might as well try and move forward some and take chances at a few higher level dungeons and maybe get a drop from those. Need to look more in to this zombie team too if that is the way to run the other special dungeons. People saying they get 3 - 4 naga, succubus, or siren from those when they're open.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wonder how many more free eggs we're getting. At 40 boxes I make do but another 10 spaces sure would be nice. I want one of these new fire rares though.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I've been hoarding my eggs, will have to start using them for boxes but I want a coulple more cracks at the rare machine first

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I really wouldn't use them during the current promotion, there are very few decent Fire units atm you can't farm up yourself. Hang on to them to see what comes up next imho.

JP dishes out freebie stones pretty regularly, early indications are they are going to be reasonably generous for the US as well. I think we just got a week of extra stones or 5 days or so at least.

Just tried a zombie tactic against expert sprite and got 3 of the big ball sprites all on 3 turns on stage 4 haha *splat*

I've got my 100 boxes sorted, will save stones and pal points for a while to see what comes up. Got 1500 pal points already, I should check there isn't a ceiling actually!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why can't I evolve my Valk? I have her max level and got the Mythlit needed for evolving? What else am I missing?

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Why can't I evolve my Valk? I have her max level and got the Mythlit needed for evolving? What else am I missing?
Is there a question mark on one of the evolve spaces? If so, you may be missing a keeper of light or something.

Do rainbow critters count as any specific color?

Fazana_sl

shitlord
No, rainbow units are specifically required for some evolutions. Shiva needs a mythlit for example in the 5th box.