Puzzles and Dragons

velk

Trakanon Raider
Frustrating running a boss dungeon for 45 minutes and ending up with 2 lame feeder drops.
Or getting rainbow keeper to 2% while watching tv, then fumbling a combo and getting killed ;p

That rounded out my run nicely, after getting three light keepers on my dark team and 2 dark keepers on my light team o_O

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'd prefer he leaves up Odin, think he's more useful for other people. CDK really only for Dragon teams?
Yeah, although I found with my CDK that his insane hp are often pretty handy - at 85ish he's got like 4300 by himself, plus double whatever dragons you have ( most people have at least one ). It's the difference between technical dungeons with double attack creatures being a snooze fest and a edge of your seat race against the clock ;p

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Was pretty excited, I managed a light keeper and water keeper on my first keeper run. Now time to try the others (once I get some stamina).

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tried my first keeper run and got a flame keeper on the first try. The expert dungeons are easy when I get healed to full every time I match gems lol.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm 75% sure that all of the keepers drop 100% except the rainbow keeper. That or I've been really lucky.

I finally farmed out 2 light keepers and evolved my Amaterasu. Managed to get a rainbow keeper too. I won't be doing that dungeon again for a long time I hope. Ugh.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Getting so frustrated attempting to farm healers. Great Valk team does not work very well with only two healers on it! Thinking of switching to a dark or fire team, as I have 3 dragons of each at fairly high levels, but not sure how to build it. I imagine I'll run into the same issue there!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Managed to grab the red keeper too, now to just fucking farm up dragon plants.

Any tips? I can't get the tower of giants one to drop reliably (dragon flowers, not a problem...).

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So you really only need a resolve leader for the Rainbow Keeper right? Damn them putting Ruby Dragons on the same day as the Keepers.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
So you really only need a resolve leader for the Rainbow Keeper right? Damn them putting Ruby Dragons on the same day as the Keepers.
Not really, iirc he hits for 22k so resolve would work for the boss battle but your problem would be getting to said battle as the earlier rounds would probably wipe you out if you built around resolve as you get random knights that can hit for 2400. The preceeding fights have tons of hp as well as the boss. The main suggestion for them is a Valk team if you have one (which I don't >.<) If you have enough beef you can do Odin/Amaterasu. If you don't need rainbow specifically you can get light/dark from the other colour dungeons that are much easier.

Annoyingly enough as well, Rainbow is the only keeper that isn't 100% from the bossfight. I'd love one but I have no way of killing it without taking 3 hours a go atm.

Even with 100 storage boxes I'm bloody juggling atm as I keep throwing my stamina at the Mecha dungeon, since I read that they can also drop on Adept (2 reports of the Ice one dropping) I've been chugging away at that instead of farming pengdras, doh.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
What's the point of the ruby dragon dungeon?
If you have unlocked the technical dungeons (they show up after beating Castle Of Satan) they can drop units called Pengdras which come in fire/wood and water varieties. If you max one out with 2.5k xp and then evolve with 2 metal dragons of the same colour and a dragon plant they change from being worth 9k xp to being worth 30k xp or 45k xp if you feed them to the same colour unit.

My team is mostly fire so I'm using all my stamina this evening on ruby farming, got lucky with a king metal as well in the last run, there was 75k xp in one go \o/

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The blue and green keeper dungeons are labelled correctly? Seems like the chinese wiki is saying "Green water, instead of wood, do not choose the wrong"

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Getting so frustrated attempting to farm healers. Great Valk team does not work very well with only two healers on it! Thinking of switching to a dark or fire team, as I have 3 dragons of each at fairly high levels, but not sure how to build it. I imagine I'll run into the same issue there!
I know that feel bro. You normally get a healer right about the time your going to say fuck this game. Then it drops

Fazana_sl

shitlord
The blue and green keeper dungeons are labelled correctly? Seems like the chinese wiki is saying "Green water, instead of wood, do not choose the wrong"
I've only done red myself tbh as that's all I've needed up to now but I've never seen a comment elsewhere complaining about mislabelling so sounds like they fixed it when translating to US.

Do all bosses in all dungeons have a chance to drop? While farming for a mermaid it occurred to me that I have never had the boss of a dungeon drop for me.