Puzzles and Dragons

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Yes but it varies between pretty darn rare to less likely to be seen than rocking horse shit.

As ever though the RNG is kind to some and hates others.

Edit: Jeebus, that's some thread spammage I've done this evening, time to go do something else
tongue.png

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Holy jesus, on hour 4 of rainbow keeper dungeon....that damn keeper of light took. FOREVER. Only 10% done on rainbow dude...looks like it may be another couple of hours.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've only done red myself tbh as that's all I've needed up to now but I've never seen a comment elsewhere complaining about mislabelling so sounds like they fixed it when translating to US.
Eh, I noticed one of the green demon masks is the "azure demon mask". My guess is it's similar.

Composter

That sounds awful, what kinda team are you using?
Archangel + G.Odin...basic turtle team, but I didn't realize they had so many damn HP. At this point I am just making combos as quick as possible to get Odins skill off. All my damage is 1 otherwise.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Thursday dungeon, I farmed up 15 or so last week.
Anywhere else? I'd rather not wait to evolve the 4 guys waiting on dragon plants (and I have time to kill).

Archangel + G.Odin...basic turtle team, but I didn't realize they had so many damn HP. At this point I am just making combos as quick as possible to get Odins skill off. All my damage is 1 otherwise.
Need a lillith! Attack power as unmitigated poison damage every turn, it's amazing.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So light and dark keepers say they only hit for around 3k on the chinese wiki, is this true? Gonna go double Valk if so. (not going for Rainbow)

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Anywhere else? I'd rather not wait to evolve the 4 guys waiting on dragon plants (and I have time to kill).
Tower of Trials should be better than Tower of Giants but still won't be great. If you want them NAO though that's the place I'd farm.

Composter

Ao- best luck I have had is Tower of Giants - Path to the Tower. I average about 2 in every 3 runs.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Cleaning up my friends-list a bit. If I deleted you, sorry! Say so if I did!

ID: 328,947,209
Name:[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

If you guys dont follow any other forums/pages for P&D, I'd suggest to put up @RR next to your name.
smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So light and dark keepers say they only hit for around 3k on the chinese wiki, is this true? Gonna go double Valk if so. (not going for Rainbow)
yeah, all 5 I've gotten have been hitting for just over 3k. There was one fight where I got down to 83 hp left, but otherwise it's been no problem with my all-dark team. Generally VL as leader for double dark dmg, Angel healer, Gryps rider, lillith, and black knight for the team, and i take either the 3rd version of the light golem, mermaid, or loki as off-leader.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I just got one as the midway boss from the Green keeper dungeon, I presume it's random what colour they can be. I *think* they are 100% drop as well. The dungeon was piss easy, my fire team absolutely destroyed it, calling it expert is very misleading.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just got one as the midway boss from the Green keeper dungeon, I presume it's random what colour they can be. I *think* they are 100% drop as well. The dungeon was piss easy, my fire team absolutely destroyed it, calling it expert is very misleading.
How's it compare to the mechadragon? I keep wanting to try the adept, but I'm afraid the last boss will RAAAAPE me.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Expert colour keepers are the easiest experts in the game it seems.

Expert Mecha will be a lot harder comparatively, the units use the same skills they use in the technical dungeons. The adept mechas are a breeze and have less stages as well as much easier mobs. If you can survive being hit for 7k with resists then give expert a try, thats roughly the hardest I've been hit using a volc dragon as leader. The hit was from an ogre that used its save energy ability to crit hit you on the next attack.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Expert colour keepers are the easiest experts in the game it seems.

Expert Mecha will be a lot harder comparatively, the units use the same skills they use in the technical dungeons. The adept mechas are a breeze and have less stages as well as much easier mobs. If you can survive being hit for 7k with resists then give expert a try, thats roughly the hardest I've been hit using a volc dragon as leader. The hit was from an ogre that used its save energy ability to crit hit you on the next attack.
Nah, I meant adept mecha. I'm not touching expert anything for a while.