Puzzles and Dragons

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Just evolved Ama to 6* and happy I don't have to farm any more Keepers of Light for now (had terrible luck encountering them).

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How much is Green Odin's dmg reduction? nvm its 80%

Sweet, used Green Odin and got a Keeper of Rainbow. Took awhile, but not that bad really!

Now, what exactly is he used for? hah

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I hate myself, I know the double coin dungeons have lower drop rates for rares but I love coming out of a dungeons with all that moneys

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hate myself, I know the double coin dungeons have lower drop rates for rares but I love coming out of a dungeons with all that moneys
Doing the weekend dungeon is like "OMG MONEYZ!"...

Today is Masks dungeon, and which metal dungeon?

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I ran 10 technical dungeons over the last two days with not a single pengdra drop. RNG is just fucking with me now.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mecha-dragon mini-guide

ADEPT-
5 rounds, nothing really challenging until the boss. Boss hits for 2228 every 3 turns, if you have over 2500 hps bring a healer friend and the boss is no problem.

EXPERT-
10 rounds, mini boss's at round 5 and 9. Round 5 boss is a starter dragon, round 9 is 3 healer chicks.
Use a healer as leader and bring a resist dragon friend(meteor volcano dragon for red, crystal aurora dragon for blue) if your hp is low. The boss hits for 3300 with 50% resist every 3 rounds.

Challenges-

ogres-Do not let them charge, target them first. I brought a naga along and would only use her skill if an ogre charged, the 3 turn delay is usually enough to kill them.
Knights-occasionally you'll get a round with 4 of them all attacking on the same turn. This would always kill me. You can use a naga and delay them, or if your using a resist dragon use its breath attack, will kill the round in 1 shot.

It's definitely possible to capture them on expert. I got the red one last week after 45+ trys of expert, and the blue on monday on my second try. Its possible to get the healer girls from round 9 also, i have captured both the naga and mermaid from expert.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Mecha-dragon mini-guide

ADEPT-
5 rounds, nothing really challenging until the boss. Boss hits for 2228 every 3 turns, if you have over 2500 hps bring a healer friend and the boss is no problem.

EXPERT-
10 rounds, mini boss's at round 5 and 9. Round 5 boss is a starter dragon, round 9 is 3 healer chicks.
Use a healer as leader and bring a resist dragon friend(meteor volcano dragon for red, crystal aurora dragon for blue) if your hp is low. The boss hits for 3300 with 50% resist every 3 rounds.

Challenges-

ogres-Do not let them charge, target them first. I brought a naga along and would only use her skill if an ogre charged, the 3 turn delay is usually enough to kill them.
Knights-occasionally you'll get a round with 4 of them all attacking on the same turn. This would always kill me. You can use a naga and delay them, or if your using a resist dragon use its breath attack, will kill the round in 1 shot.

It's definitely possible to capture them on expert. I got the red one last week after 45+ trys of expert, and the blue on monday on my second try. Its possible to get the healer girls from round 9 also, i have captured both the naga and mermaid from expert.
Hrm, I was getting hit for 3082 on adept by either of the bosses. Any idea if they can drop from Adept, if not, is there a point for doing adept?

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Someone on SA said they got the Ice Dragon from Adept.

Evolved my Meteor Dragon to 5* today, already <3 that 20k nuke!

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's weird. I ran ice dragon adept right before i posted to get his damage and it was doing 2200ish and i wasn't using anything for resists. Ran it with Siegfried the blue champion(2.5x dmg for physical) as my main and a siren the enchantress friend for heals.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
That's weird. I ran ice dragon adept right before i posted to get his damage and it was doing 2200ish and i wasn't using anything for resists. Ran it with Siegfried the blue champion(2.5x dmg for physical) as my main and a siren the enchantress friend for heals.
Yeah, I've been dragging a siren along in the friend slot (Vamp Lord for double dark for leader). I really need to swap out for some more dark attackers/dmg people, as Lillith/Gryps/Knight don't really seem to be cutting it.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
I beat my first Expert Mechdragon dungeon this morning. Woohooo! I didn't get a drop him to drop though...i heard expert mechdragon drops are about 10% or below.

rrr_img_10394.jpg

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Curse all you ferkin Valkyrie players *shakes fist*

Even though I'm almost rank 70 and have tons of decent fire units I still find myself contemplating a rolling session to see if I can get one, FML.

Maybe using the file backup I should do that anyway and run 2 accounts.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So um, does Green Odins ability only work on one mob per turn? I had 2 divine masks attack figuring they should only hit me for 4k but they one shot me. I was 99% sure I was at full health. Don't want to try it again if I'm just going to get the same results!

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I believe it only works when you are at full hp? The first attack would hit and have 80% of it's damage resisted but then the second attack would hit for full because of the first.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I believe it only works when you are at full hp? The first attack would hit and have 80% of it's damage resisted but then the second attack would hit for full because of the first.
Yeah, that's what I was wondering, could have avoided it by proper targeting, was taking out the mask that was going to hit the round after figuring I'd rather have some leeway to heal to full. I really need a poison leader on my team :/

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that's what I was wondering, could have avoided it by proper targeting, was taking out the mask that was going to hit the round after figuring I'd rather have some leeway to heal to full. I really need a poison leader on my team :/
Are you friends with Brand? He's got his Neptune up that I'm using on the Ice Mechadragon Expert. With my cracker jack Carbuncle assassin Healer team it takes like three and a half hours to clear, but hey Poison helps.

Ah now it is his Odin... hmmm oh well

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah I actually used Brands Odin, just used it again and cleared it, but of course got 2 divine masks I can't use lol.