Puzzles and Dragons

I ran the ADK dungeon 6 times this morning with no drops, leveled up and saved my STA for Metal Dragons instead. Good decision, 7 Kings in 5 runs, I'm happy.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I've farmed up another dozen adks today to feed to my 2nd ADK who has been at level 4 skill forever.

Zero skillups.
Mine had 3/5, despite my best efforts - did 6 stones worth of adk dungeon last night, no skillups. Did one run at work today during my lunch break ( all I had time for ), got two drops and both of them gave skillups o_O

The RNG is a slut ;p

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
no skillups during the x2 event...52 attempts (cleared a lot out of my monster box, at least). 9 of those attempts were ADK

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
none overall? Damn man... I decided I wanted a max skill demon of each element, so most of them are around 4 (one 5, one 3). I got some other random skill things too.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Trying to decide if I want to drop a stone on keeper dungeons today. I need 3 green and 3 rainbows. Then all I will need is something like 5 dub mythlits and 2 mystic masks to get my green team evolved.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Threw my Persephone up on the Puzzle Dragon friend finder last week and have had way more requests than I thought I would get. I'm rejecting 8 or so people per day now. It also lead to me having more Persephone/Loki friends than I could ever possibly use. Spent stones increasing my friend list, which I never though I would do.
You have one of the strongest Pers's in the game, I use yours everytime its up =)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Trying to decide if I want to drop a stone on keeper dungeons today. I need 3 green and 3 rainbows. Then all I will need is something like 5 dub mythlits and 2 mystic masks to get my green team evolved.
Thanks for reminding. Completely forgot I needed more keepers.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't do it. Just get the keepers you need to evolve your leader. You have a ton of feeding to do after each is evolved. So all you will do is hit the next choke point faster. Plus it isn't 2* drop.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
rrr_img_23791.jpg

Well played Gung Ho, well played...

rrr_img_23791.jpg

Df~_sl

shitlord
Unless you were hoping to hit a time limited dungeon that looks perfect... I might be thinking about this incorrectly... but I like to level up with as little stam left as possible... preferably during the weekend using tower of giants for a nice high xp/sta dungeon.

If the last dungeon of the night gets me that close to level up... the next morning I try to enter a mask or dublit dungeon and see if I would get a dubmyth or divine, if I don't leave the dungeon and reenter and hope I get it the second time and then level up...

I see that as being much more preferential to levelling up with 25 stamina left to go...

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I had something similar happen last night. Ended up with 2k exp to level.

Went to bed while stamina refreshed. This morning on a conference call I fired up the legendary ancient green dungeon for the nice 20k or so exp. Nice boost to the next level.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I had something similar happen last night. Ended up with 2k exp to level.

Went to bed while stamina refreshed. This morning on a conference call I fired up the legendary ancient green dungeon for the nice 20k or so exp. Nice boost to the next level.
That's what I like to do... have 25/40/50 stam, complete something massive for a big boost into the next level.

I'm ok wasting 2 stam leveling up (especially since I have free time at this second to spend some of it), but it sucks to have to wait for it to refill when my time might not be free later.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
It's a good feeling to be able to do Rainbow Keeper without Odin.

It's just a bad feeling when 2 runs in a row, he doesn't drop.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK so first run at Ancient Wood Legend with mono red back when it started bombed out at Imps, just fucked up stalling on the way there.

Second run a couple days later I got beyond them and fucked up something around wave 8, not even sure what.

Today went in with Ares helper. Stalled OK and got Green/Red imps, Echidna was up after 1 round of imps. Used her and PKH, burned down Green and worked down red NP. Little more stalling from 6-8, used PKH again on Siren. Worked her down steady and easy and she never healed. First burst on boss got him down to about 40ish before he started attacking(Menace, self buff etc). Beat him up some more using all my cooldowns. Going great, get him to an absolute sliver of health and boom, 5turn stun on all my fire guys(everyone). Suddenly go from 27k HP to 9k, fuck. Dead next attack(asshole even did the big attack). Fuck it, burned stone and killed him. Will get stone back from finishing the others.

Still, another big reminder that I need to finish leveling my whole GD team up.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
decided to try and take my over-powered god team (double BOdin leader ability) out to try Rainbow keeper... nope.
Even with Sorrow's Blue Odin as my ally, I was still a good 4k HP short of being able to "speed" clear the zone. Damn it.