Puzzles and Dragons

Crafty_sl

shitlord
I go to look at my friends list for Valks and everyone is running something different now. Used to be half my list, now everyone is running a Siren. The fuck! I mean, I know it's useful for a zombie team or whatever but I have never had to resort to talking my Valk out of my leader spot yet.

and ofc on an easy fucking technical dungeon I take a Siren as a friend leader and I get 2 divine masks in a row and it kills me. fuuuuck lol

Like 6 on my list not a single one max skill lvl, fail.
I can toss up my G. Valk when I log off, I haven't been getting many hits with Ama lately anyway. I usually don't use Valk as a leader since my healer team is under developed right now.

I need to get some line ups together that can tackle Master level mech dragons for the better drop rate. I got lucky on Fire and had it drop on expert after 7 runs. I gave up on Ice after 25+ but didn't really care about that one anyway - was more interested in the healer drop. Would be nice to pick up Wood (and Dark when it comes) though.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I read the thing earlier about leveling them (basically level 12-15 carbuncles of the correct color), but is that the only way to really level them? I know you can do the pendraga for green/red/blue, but that seems to be it for leveling. Is there a better way?
I've actually levelled most of my stuff using king and high dragons from the daily events. It's not a very efficient way of doing it in terms of time elapsed, but extremely efficient in terms of time spent, i.e. doing 6x metal dragon runs takes like 15 min at most - this fits well with my schedule where I'd play it on the way to work/lunch break whatever.

If you want to do long blocks of levelling, it's pengdra farming really. You need a lot of slots to do that though, you'll always have a massive surplus of pengras, metal dragons or dragon plants.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've actually levelled most of my stuff using king and high dragons from the daily events. It's not a very efficient way of doing it in terms of time elapsed, but extremely efficient in terms of time spent, i.e. doing 6x metal dragon runs takes like 15 min at most - this fits well with my schedule where I'd play it on the way to work/lunch break whatever.

If you want to do long blocks of levelling, it's pengdra farming really. You need a lot of slots to do that though, you'll always have a massive surplus of pengras, metal dragons or dragon plants.
I didn't think there were light/dark pendragas... but yeah, I'm sitting on 5 each of the primaries right now.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I started leaving Venus up if anyone wants her for light mechdragons. Half light damage, and her use ability is actually pretty ridiculous. It took me a while to realize that it's not just 5 seconds of normal orb movement - you can take your finger off and move a different orb too, arranging everything just how you want it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
There aren't, but 30k is still substantial if you feed colored pengdras to light/dark creatures.
Guess I'm going to start doing that. I tried to do Rainbow keeper, and made it through the first 3 rounds without incident... then round 4 is a strong dark keeper. Who one shot me. I guess I need to do some more evolutions and leveling.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Guess I'm going to start doing that. I tried to do Rainbow keeper, and made it through the first 3 rounds without incident... then round 4 is a strong dark keeper. Who one shot me. I guess I need to do some more evolutions and leveling.
Use my Odin...You should live through his one shot and then you can whittle down his hp with the skill.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Use my Odin...You should live through his one shot and then you can whittle down his hp with the skill.
Whittle is right, have been working on this dungeon on and off for a couple hours now. Even with odin and flame mechdragon's huge nukes, takes foreeeever.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Whittle is right, have been working on this dungeon on and off for a couple hours now. Even with odin and flame mechdragon's huge nukes, takes foreeeever.
Yeah, I have a 6star Neptune that I use as well...So, my perspective is a little fucked.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I feel sort of stuck... should I just be farming carbuncles for shit? I'm not really sure where to go. Just wait for green/red/blue dragon dungeons?

Friend request sent. Will probably start abusing your Odin. I'm going to have to farm up a Siren I guess.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Have you not unlocked the technical dungeons yet? That's where you get your xp fodder from to bump up your team from the lower levels to max level. You get to it after Tower Of Satan in the normal tier. You'll never willingly touch a Carbuncle again once you have.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Have you not unlocked the technical dungeons yet? That's where you get your xp fodder from to bump up your team from the lower levels to max level. You get to it after Tower Of Satan in the normal tier. You'll never willingly touch a Carbuncle again once you have.
Yeah, I'm at Polar Night Tower (just unlocked) and Faithless Temple with No Name (Technical, just unlocked).

Any chance of you guys hopping onto IRC so I can ask stupid questions?

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I'm at Polar Night Tower (just unlocked) and Faithless Temple with No Name (Technical, just unlocked).

Any chance of you guys hopping onto IRC so I can ask stupid questions?
Did everyone else have to use the cheesy zombie strats to beat the blue guardian at the end of polar night tower? I tried my best to avoid it, but it seems like it was an inevitability. I just finally beat it and I'm hoping all the upcoming dungeons aren't the same way.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
After playing this now for a few weeks I really wish I would have rerolled for an Odin.

Odin hands down is the most overpowered bullshit toon to use in this stupid game.

Need to beat anything? Take an odin and a healer/50% resist dragon. Game over.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone know a way to get the fire toydragon? He's the only one I'm missing (and the only one of the 5 that has fire resist). I end up using red knight :|

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll get my 2nd account up to 20 quick, added it to the spreadsheet.

Scyfi

N00b
Hey brand i sent a friend request too. I am currently rank 13 but will be rank 20 so will need a friend to trade gifts with.