Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Looking to trade presents with someone 314,143,227.
Ah, only at 16, should get to 20 today and will send the present as soon as I can. I got a starter red (didn't have it), what did you get?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So I was told about this in passing on a flight last weekend (from a 15 year old kid no less) - saw him on his Ipad next to me and I thought that it looked interesting (I was playing fucking solitaire on my phone haha) - asked him what it was and he hooked me up. Finally had time to fire it up last night after reading the first page of this thread - did about 15 rerolls before I got a 5* Parvati.... Is that going to be good enough, or should I keep rerolling for one of the ultra good/rare guys? I played one more dungeon with her and raped everything in one hit - but if she isn't that great I got no qualms continuing to play the lottery. Neat little game for sure.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Fuck yes, evolved my Naga and Dryad also got a mermaid to drop. Going to evolve her as soon as I get more stamina. pumped right now, my team is finally starting to rape shit.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fuck yes, evolved my Naga and Dryad also got a mermaid to drop. Going to evolve her as soon as I get more stamina. pumped right now, my team is finally starting to rape shit.
I hate you. I still have a great valk and a siren, have never gotten another healer. While farming I have gotten a fire mechdragon, flare drall, gigas, phoenix knight, and volcano dragon - I wanted a healer team, and I ended up with a full fire team before getting another healer. WTF! I'm not really sure this fire team will work though. It does massive damage, but has no healing or surivability. I never realized just how much RCV did - heal orbs don't do jack shit on a fire team!

Had no luck with Keeper of Rainbow yesterday after 3 runs. Today I tried mask dungeon - first time I got three divine masks on a 4 count timer - I do not believe that is possible to beat! 2nd time got through it but no drop. I swear, this game hates me.

Edit: Forgot to ask what I wanted to ask. Says Jewel Dragons today - has that happened before, and what are they?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Oh don't get me wrong, it took me forever to get those 3. Got the dryad from the PAL machine and the other 2 from the low level dungeons. Got some shitty shaitan and a bunch of dragons. Got the light dragon that turns dark orbs to light so that one isn't so bad

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hate you. I still have a great valk and a siren, have never gotten another healer. While farming I have gotten a fire mechdragon, flare drall, gigas, phoenix knight, and volcano dragon - I wanted a healer team, and I ended up with a full fire team before getting another healer. WTF! I'm not really sure this fire team will work though. It does massive damage, but has no healing or surivability. I never realized just how much RCV did - heal orbs don't do jack shit on a fire team!

Had no luck with Keeper of Rainbow yesterday after 3 runs. Today I tried mask dungeon - first time I got three divine masks on a 4 count timer - I do not believe that is possible to beat! 2nd time got through it but no drop. I swear, this game hates me.

Edit: Forgot to ask what I wanted to ask. Says Jewel Dragons today - has that happened before, and what are they?
I was doing the same thing with a dark team (with VL leader because of the 2x dark dmg) and I'd rape, but if I couldn't kill an entire screen in a 5+ orb match, I was toast.
Though having a 45 lillith in it was pretty fucking awesome. She makes me want to build a greater valk rape squad.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ah, only at 16, should get to 20 today and will send the present as soon as I can. I got a starter red (didn't have it), what did you get?
Don't worry about it, you can drop that account. I had to wipe my phone yesterday, so I just rerolled a neptune. When I get the account up to 20 I'll shoot you a friend req.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I never noticed before but area damage spread across different resists is all reduced to the highest resist (eg: a fire area attack against a fire, wood, and water trio will hit all of them as if they're water)? That's some bullshit and just fucked my on the expert mask dungeon.

If I had targeted the wood monster in that scenario, would it have done normal fire v wood damage?

velk

Trakanon Raider
I never noticed before but area damage spread across different resists is all reduced to the highest resist (eg: a fire area attack against a fire, wood, and water trio will hit all of them as if they're water)? That's some bullshit and just fucked my on the expert mask dungeon.

If I had targeted the wood monster in that scenario, would it have done normal fire v wood damage?
No, each one gets it's own resist under normal circumstances. The same number will pop up over all of them ( the unmodified one ), then the resist one will have it shrink down to half, and the vulnerable ones will have it boost up to double and go into a bold font.

Expert mask is a little unusual in that they all have insanely high defense, so you are probably going to hit them all for 1 regardless of whether they resist or not.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
That doesn't seem to agree with what I saw. I had a green mask down to 75% and then landed an insane combo for about 70k fire AOE. The 70k AOE ended up damaging the green mask about the same amount as a follow up ~7k direct damage (and about the same as the water and fire masks). I don't know, maybe I'm crazy but that definitely didn't seem right at all.

Ok, I missed the last line of your post. I generally don't pay attention to the numbers on the monsters so I guess what you're saying is my AOE hit them all for 1.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Is Brand the only one with a Neptune? How'd you end up with an Odin and a Neptune? All I need is one stupid light divine mask on my Amaterasu account to evolve her but damn if that dungeon isn't a huge pita with my team.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is Brand the only one with a Neptune? How'd you end up with an Odin and a Neptune? All I need is one stupid light divine mask on my Amaterasu account to evolve her but damn if that dungeon isn't a huge pita with my team.
Damn, really? I just blew through it with my random team. Ended up with 2 mystic masks and when all I wanted was a dark and a light divine masks. I really need a better every-turn-healer, my Angel just doesn't cut it. Hoping the god event comes quick and I can get a Amaterasu.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You have 2 poison dealers or just a lot of dmg? I have a low dmg team with one poison dealer, had 3 turns with masks hitting on the same turn so couldnt save it for the last round. Bad luck.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Does anyone know how a Resolve team works with Green Odin? Like, if I'm full health will I be able to take 2 killing hits? One from Odin, then the save from the Resolve leader?

p.s. Burr accept my friend invite!

Brand

Molten Core Raider
If you want me to throw the Neptune up on Wednesday I can do that.

And yes...I started with a Neptune and got a Odin when I used my saved stones on the God holiday. I got a 2nd!! Neptune a week later.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Prolly better to still leave Odin up hehe, I figured out a much easier way of doing it, just took 5 dark with a succy and your odin and saved up orbs. Still stressful. Of course, I beat it and I didn't get a single divine mask of any color.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Easy mask farming:

Siren for leader for the heals
2 Keeper of Rainbow
Chaos Dragon Knight
Echidna

Then I take any bullshit broken Odin I can find.

Oh wait this is the same setup I use for everything now and 1 shot it all.

At current levels of my toons this gives me 9524 hp before the ally hp so I can survive a screw up here and there. I see no reason to waste time with a resolve team anymore.

Broken fucking Odin

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I need to get either a broken oden or a siren
frown.png

frown.png

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fazanaaaaaaaa!!!! Why aren't you on my Amaterasu account??!! Your friends list is full too, I need a Shiva baaaadddd...Ran the stupid mask expert 3 times today and no light mask :/

Df~_sl

shitlord
No idea what I should be doing to work on my team...

Trying to Evolve Amataseru
Have Echidna
Have Vampire Lord (evolved today)
2 Resist Dragons at 2nd stage evolve
Have all 5 starter dragons

Been trying to farm a Siren... but not sure what else I should be doing for this team...

Any advice?