Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Challenge mode is accessed during Ally selection (all the way at the bottom). And this might actually be tough if you can't use friends' leader abilities.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah should be a decent amount of free easy stones, like 20-25 for all the Regular + Technical, before it starts get get challenging without an Ally leader skill. At that point it'll probably be a max Awoken Odin + Awoken Angel + Awoken Siren, or something. Maybe some max skill Whiskey Dragon(s) / Angel / Siren and Zombie team. But the Whiskey would probably be too high level if you've max skilled them.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll cheap evo both of them. I'm just bitter their ultimates suck so hard.
My favorite team now is Horus+Kirin, and getting 22.5x instead of 20x is pretty significant imo. It should keep me from feeling like I need to use Kirin+Kirin in at least a few of the harder descends; I greatly prefer Horus+Kirin because of the ability to snipe away at the trash rounds with 4x Horus-only combos.

I can't complain about 30% more damage from my Horus either. Assuming it had, you know, actually gone live, that is. I can definitely complain about that part.

As for challenge mode without friend leader skill, maybe Robin with 4 Cu Chu's and a King Woodsie when things get tough? 28.8x on one final turn--assuming you can hit the 10 combo for it.
biggrin.png

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Secondary color is only +10% if it is the same as primary. I'm still focusing on getting my Satan team up and running, need about 7 million dark xp.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Durrrr, yeah... and I even considered that when I was deciding between R/R and R/L. I blame it on a lack of caffeine this morning.
Honestly, the extra 10% often doesn't matter, either you overkill or you don't. It's USEFUL when it comes to ultrahigh armor (300k or 600k). Going from 8 dmg/round to 9 or 10dmg/round is very nice.

Vorph

Ditto to super metal dragons not actually showing up at 1PM EDT today for red starters like PDX says. Guess the update jacked up that schedule.

If anyone cares, Blade of Justice is running tomorrow and Sunday. I discovered that while trying to time-travel to find the supers (1PM EDT tomorrow for red), and it's not up on PDX yet. Guess it all works out, since I'd rather use my sta today on farming Hera for gravity skill-ups, and I don't really give a shit about doing Takeminakata tomorrow.

It's funny doing Hera descends this time around. Last month it was an hour+ marathon with a zombie team that very nearly cost me stones just to get past the 4 trash rounds; today it's a 5-10 minute snoozefest as Horus+Kirin destroys everything and all I do is stall 5 turns anywhere along the way to have Echidna and Kirin up for Hera.

lanludar

Silver Squire
I really need a good GOdin to do Hera for the first time. Does anyone have one? Also is there any way to force your friends list of monsters to reset who is in it?

Vorph

If someone who was unavailable due to timing out or being used logs in again, just backing out of the friend-leader select screen and going back into it will usually make them appear. If you ask someone who's already in the list to change their lead for you, you usually need to exit the game completely and restart it to get it to update.

Ao has a good Odin.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I really need a good GOdin to do Hera for the first time. Does anyone have one? Also is there any way to force your friends list of monsters to reset who is in it?
Add me. I'll change to GOdin now. Follow vorph's process to reset. Mail me once I confirm to rest it.
Brand has a good one too!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'll also throw mine up now as well. Forgot to switch leads this morning for the PAL points.

Actually just realized I'm max STA, let me burn some of this off with a quick Hera run then I'll put him back up.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the best Challenge Mode team would be 6 awoken Satans=P 18x row enhance! I think that comes out to 15ish x on a single row match? And like 30k HP to take a hit or two as needed!!

Of course it's silly, without orb swaps the odds of being stonewalled are too high. Maybe plug in a Gryps Rider or Red Sonia=P

edit Just saw this in the UPDATE thread.

"Tuesday, Thursday and Friday dungeons will have a new floor added to them, and TriFruits and Twinlits become Thurs/Fri dailies respectively."

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, I really hope by some miracle we get the Hello Kitty stuff. Some of the theorycrafting on the pudding Tamadra dog is awesomely entertaining.

Lv 99: 4303/1053/116

ohxkH1q.jpg

The fact you can either go Light or Physical with always on 3.5x damage has people going crazy with their team ideas. It's like a less locked in Satan team.

Vorph

We should get it, the data is definitely in the EU client and I think someone said it appeared in the US today too, at least partially. There's going to be a REM machine like the Batman one though. I checked the JP site and the rares are the Pudding Dog and Princess Valkitty, commons are Hello Kitty, Kerokerokeroppi, My Melody, Cinnamoroll, Bad Badtz-Maru, and Kuromi. So that only leaves the kitty slimes, I&I fodder (invade), and Hello Kitty World Joker (boss) for the collab dungeon. Meh. Pudding dog and Princess Valkitty are interesting but not enough to get me to waste stones on a 90% chance of getting the other stuff.

edit Just saw this in the UPDATE thread.

"Tuesday, Thursday and Friday dungeons will have a new floor added to them, and TriFruits and Twinlits become Thurs/Fri dailies respectively."
That fruit dungeon sounds ridiculous. Tons of hp, big hits, and the boss takes 2 seconds off your orb movement time. Sounds like a job for the Anubis / 4 Yomi / Anubis team~
biggrin.png

Just checked the update thread on the PAD forum. Jesus the JP events are awesome. 7 stones AND 7 Tamas? I've only managed to get 8 Tamas total, including the free ones we've received here. I wonder if we'll need to wait for 6.4 to get the additional floors on our weekday dungeons as well, I'd guess yes.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, JP has gotten ~30 free Tamas now apparently.

I've gotten 9 of them total, with minimal farming. Awakened Freyr and Luci just for appearances, and Yomi because she fits in so many teams and Orb move time is so pimp. Haven't even Uvo'd her yet, haven't stepped inside a Twinlit dungeon.

With all the JP Tams I'd have Satan and Kirin awoken at least.