Puzzles and Dragons

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only upside to village and regular jewels are tamdaras. Otherwise it clogs your box, wastes stam on Thursday, costs you +eggs, and cripples your leveling rate. Now with gold supers, supers for life.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I do the neptune thing and so my light/blue guys are somewhat buff.

Ishad went through and thoroughly schooled me (on another forum) as to why Super Kings are king shit for xp.

Ao_sl said:
Why bother with super jewels? Unless cash is the crunch, they're not that big a boost given the stone/stamina cost.
Ishad_sl said:
1) Super jewels generate no stamina waste. Lowest of highs means no time spent farming pengdras, and plants that could be spent on farming +eggs.

2) The absolute minimum xp you can get from a rgb super run is 172.5k so at worst you are getting 1 evo'd pengdra for around 13 stam. 350k xp per free stone isn't bad.
Ao_sl said:
What do you mean no stamina waste?

you get about 3500 xp/stamina from it, so obviously more stamina means better return, but that return doesn't strike me as being that much better for the investment. That's 5 moldtras from the whiskey dungeon (and 5 feeders for them to be maxes) and I come out ahead. Obviously getting a super changes that but I can't see it being a great investment stone-wise. If you're doing IAP, maybe then?
Ishad_sl said:
If you run regular jewel dragons, you waste stamina on pengdras and plant runs to utilize all the small dragons you get.

Still non-iap and the only thing I have to spend stones on is boxes, friends and stam refreshes. I already have 25 open box slots and 85 friends. If I use 3 of my free stones per event on super jewels I can level my monsters without slowing down my +egg farming, and still building up my total stone count.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, that was back when I had a solid stone stash. I got up to 50 banked before I blew them all on a very unsuccessful godfest. Still recovering from that.

lanludar

Silver Squire
I know it was said somewhere earlier in the thread but I can't find it. Where are the best places to farm +eggs? I am just getting to the point where that is an option.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
HereFamous Non-IAP Player: Rank 466 2500 +Eggs

TLDR: farm the 1.5x t5 dungeons during the week and ocean of heaven sea god of heaven on weekends.

Oh and healer isis or phys isis? I think im leaning toward phys isis as I have no horus and it looks like the patch drops tomorrow.
Honestly, I like Healer Isis, just because you can do a static valk ally with her and get a consistent 3x to 10.5x multiplier (no one runs Sig for physical 9x, or at least I don't have any friends that do, and I have a 20 friends with amazing Valks). That's just an opinion for me though.

I did get my Tsukiyomi to her final stage (and fully awoken, fuck it). Now to work on my next 1. Tsukiyomi is crazy though, as I now have a 3x light leader.

Araex_sl

shitlord
Has anyone thought about building out their 9x physical team? With the recent influx of ~400 rcv physical mons (vampire, isis, parvati, takeminakata, etc), it might be better than the healer and balance teams. Upside is you get ~5k HP more than the balance team, which is more feasible for descends, but it's harder to build it mono-color, so you get less burst damage than healer/light and balance/green.

I'm asking mainly to decide which parvati ulti I should go with when it comes to the eng side...

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was thinking something like Phys Isis/Ult Orochi(hopefully max skilled when they release the skillups)/Bubblie/Ult Seig/Ult ChuChu just for the green/black. a 48x team with 20k+ hp and a big delay wouldnt be bad. I dont have a take' yet or a parv sadly.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I like where you are going with that and was planning on doing my Isis Phys instead of healer already. Unless someone can start showing me some really hot Healer builds with a couple of the new Busty leaders and what-not, not sure I'll be investing much in going Healer types.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Now with gold supers, supers for life.
Gold supers needs to happen more than once a damn month (and I need to get to rank 167 for 100 sta). I really don't know how the fuck people level their light monsters, I can't even get Kirin to 50 to evolve her, let alone something ridiculous like Valkyrie. I still do the pengdra thing because of my rank, but either I get lucky and a topaz drops or I end up just feeding the shinies away because they are impossible to evolve. I literally have not seen a plain gold dragon drop since the first week I was playing, and I farmed Tower of Giants about 5938490 times while leveling to 85 and then a bunch more afterwards while trying for a Titan (which never dropped either, finally gave up and just got my Gigas from Athena).

Vorph

So which ultimate are people going with for Horus? I think I'm going R/R with mine because I don't like giving up all the rcv, I will use him as a sub on mono-red team too, and I sort of forgot that the patch was coming up and didn't bother doing getting any angelits the other day. If I really need 25x for a descend I can just use my Kirin which is easier to match than a full rainbow attack anyway; if ultimate Horus worked like Netero I'd probably feel differently about it. Giving up the extra atk and the extend time awakening definitely stings though.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I got the Angelits with the intent of going R/L immediately (plus I have a second Horus banked), but honestly not sure anymore. I just don't see him fitting anywhere as a sub for anything, even mono red. If Red/Red got the Attacker subtype than maybe, but without it you can't stack with King Flamie for 3x... I dunno, maybe his active + flamie would be worth it. I also never run Mono red so not sure what all the subs and set ups are for the descends.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They posted about it, but I have no idea if it's been implemented. You mighty be able to do an account transfer. I need to do that with my old-phone yet...
1527137_10202929295061843_1981061663_n.jpg

Vorph

AFAIK, Mono-red is generally Ares/Freyr or Ares/Shiva leads with some mix of Echidna, Horus/Hera-Ur, PKH/Chiyome, and Gigas the Great for subs. I have Ares and all the important subs for it except Hera-Ur, and I don't think she's used much anyway because of her rcv compared to Horus. Even more so once R/R Horus is live, I would think.

Still not sure I'll ever actually use it for anything other than a novelty though. I mean, you pop everything when you get to the boss and best case scenario matching 2 rows of 6 with enhanced fire att. from Chiyome and Freyr you end up with a 16.5x combo. Yay? I get that it's a high hp/high rcv team, but I don't really see where that's necessary compared to just spiking everything down.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So which ultimate are people going with for Horus? I think I'm going R/R with mine because I don't like giving up all the rcv, I will use him as a sub on mono-red team too, and I sort of forgot that the patch was coming up and didn't bother doing getting any angelits the other day. If I really need 25x for a descend I can just use my Kirin which is easier to match than a full rainbow attack anyway; if ultimate Horus worked like Netero I'd probably feel differently about it. Giving up the extra atk and the extend time awakening definitely stings though.
I don't think I'll bother ultimate evoing Horus or ra.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Honestly, unless there is a huge net loss in an important stat or it breaks a subtype I require, I evolve each to their non-angelit/devlit requiring form. The other mats are easy to get (my badluck with dubmythlits aside) except angelit and devlits. Blowing one of each sprite for a reverse if I don't have a double is no big deal.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
AFAIK, Mono-red is generally Ares/Freyr or Ares/Shiva leads with some mix of Echidna, Horus/Hera-Ur, PKH/Chiyome, and Gigas the Great for subs. I have Ares and all the important subs for it except Hera-Ur, and I don't think she's used much anyway because of her rcv compared to Horus. Even more so once R/R Horus is live, I would think.

Still not sure I'll ever actually use it for anything other than a novelty though. I mean, you pop everything when you get to the boss and best case scenario matching 2 rows of 6 with enhanced fire att. from Chiyome and Freyr you end up with a 16.5x combo. Yay? I get that it's a high hp/high rcv team, but I don't really see where that's necessary compared to just spiking everything down.
I love my mono-red, it's by far my strongest Mono colored team.

I run Freyr/Gigas (or PKH, a short turn orb changer either is at 5 turns, but Gigas has better stats, Just some dungeons you can't use a heartbreaker on, ex: Athena) / Echidna / Horus /Uriel (Goemon is the popular sub which would replace Uriel) / Ares

The HP/RCV helps you stall against trash it's a piece of cake compared to any of the burst teams, the delay and multiple orb changers help with freyr's active to burn down a boss. If you need a OHKO massive dmg numbers, you can have an entire board clear minus 6 orbs with 2x enhanced rows and 4 guaranteed combos plus whatever skyfalls is very comparable to a 16x team. Ares has a pretty high atk number which can even theoretically break through a 600k armored mob.

Vorph

I don't think I'll bother ultimate evoing Horus or ra.
Ra I could see since one is a pretty small upgrade and the other is actually a downgrade imo. Horus though, I don't see any reason not to at least go R/R. The stat increase is minor, but you get the same color subtype and a straight upgrade to his leader skill. Even the team cost is still reasonable at 35.

---------

Anyway, 6.3... as far as I can tell the ultimates did not go live. I put the materials in a fusion with my Horus and I get the plain old button. Wtf?

Edit: Confirmed other people bitching about the same on PAD forums.

And if you're looking for the challenge mode thing, you have to scroll all the way to the end of your friends list. The way I read it, it's basically another round of free stones for every normal and technical dungeon clear. You can choose from all your friends too, not just the ones recently online. I'm kind of curious how it affects drops and xp from doing dungeons, but I can't spare the stamina to test it out today. Gotta get me some Heras to feed.

Hello Kitty collab looks pretty strong. Heartmakers (did no one at GungHo realize what the art for each of those looks like?), an I&I clone, 1-turn delays for green and light, 1.5x balance type enhance for 1 turn (red), armor void for dark, B/R dual heartmaker for light, and a 2x light enhance for 1 turn. The stats aren't terrible on them either really, and they even have decent awakenings for the most part.