Puzzles and Dragons

koljec_sl

shitlord
Geesh must have had the worst luck possible on King carnival.
Zero red, zero gold, 1 Blue, 2 green, 1 super green, and 8 metal kings in 3 runs. What a waste of a stone.
I've never had a super king drop from king carnival. I have much better luck with the regular super king dungeons.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
100 stam down the shitter because I'm shitty/stupid at stalling with my hot new Shiva team on Green Pirate.

1st attempt I brought PHK/Goemon/Freyr/Echidna. Can't stall long enough for anything but Echidna and PHK. After using Echidna on wave 4 just to stall more(boss pre-shields) I immediately get a skyfall sweep. 9x red does not give much wiggle room on green guys. Manage to keep my first combo sedate enough that boss stays well over half. Does his 99% dmg thing. Use PHK then fatfinger 2nd red row, leave him alive and under 30%. 18k splat. Not wasting a stone with him now blue since it would be a total crapshoot whether or not I got enough reds on re-start to kill him.

2nd attempt yank the Goemon for Horus for RCV. Plus I figure with the extra healing I can probably stall the 15 turns for his orb enhance(no way getting to 22 for Shiva). Wrong. And this time I forget to Echidna wave 4. Proceed to sweep it. Go for one big combo, except I only have 11 red orbs. Motherfucker. 1 row plus 5 reds plus 2-3 combos knock him down JUST below 30%. One shot. Dead.

Next time I'm just bringing Gigas to hopefully guarantee 2 red rows on boss. Not sure why I decided to get fancy.

I know no one gives a shit about this, but I like to share just how truly awful I can be at this game despite having a pretty great non-IAP account.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The new normal dungeon with 4x red/blue leaders.

Will be interesting to see what kind of stuff people come up with using them. A spike leader you can swap in(active is like Tengu).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Had a download when I started this morning, is it the new 4x leaders?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Why does only Ancient Dark, Wood, and Light have challenge mode and not Fire that just opened?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had a solid first week of Eva farming, now to buy a bunch of boxes and wait for 2x skill to come back. Only saw the invade once and it was on the first floor, fucking shit.

I hate grinding time limited dungeons. Speaking of, download was ro ace collab.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hah! I didn't realize that it's only 4star or less. Fuck that.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if I waste STA on my FA Lucifer, Odin skill ups... Ardberg and Horus... or farm plus eggs. Sure as hell not doing Green Pirate for chasers and Mei Mei

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Think mine is going to get a few more skill ups for my GOdin, then I'm going to farm +eggs.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going to go back to strictly +egg grinding after eva wraps up as it looks like it will take around 2 months of grinding to get to rank 267.