Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
150 STA magic number!

I'm thinking about the same. Got like 30 dark keepers for Evo mats for the drops out of EVA, so right now just spending STA on the legend version and evo'ing as I can until an event starts.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The value increase per stone is too good to not focus on. For me I'd say dj skill ups and orochi skill ups would be the only other major items that would get in the way. Doesn't seem like any rush to get through any of the new descendeds.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember a while back we talked about a Haku row enhance team but couldn't find any videos. Goriraking put out a couple. This is the one with the realistic team, not a bunch of REM +297 stuff.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah it was me asking about being able to run Haku for Hera. After watching that video all I can say is I need to get better at orb matching, and dungeons with no hearts help lol

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Luci teams are old news. Dungeons like Trifruits are specifically designed to make them unfeasible. It's all about the spike damage now.

This guy doesn't give a fuck. Fuck you and your spike teams!

Jump ahead to 13:35 if you just want to watch the killshots onevery single descend level dungeon.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Next event

*30 Million Worldwide/3 Million North America Downloads Event*
[Duration]: 3/28 (Fri), midnight - 4/10 (Thurs), 11:59 PM (PDT)

It's a momentous occasion for all of us! Thanks to your love and loyalty, Puzzle & Dragons has reached an incredible 3 million downloads. This event is to commemorate both our gratitude to you and renew our excitement for what's to come! As of this event, we've planned quite a bit--we had to split it into two parts! Stay tuned--there's loads more great things coming soon!

?? Daily Log-in Bonuses
3/28 - 4/3 - 1 Magic Stone
?Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.

?? New Pal Egg Monsters Added
Some new pals have just arrived at the Pal Egg Machine! The list of added monsters includes:
- Light Sprite Pixie
- Midnight Beast Werewolf
- Beast of the Labyrinth, Minotaur
- Cockatrice
- Centaur
- Cyclops
- Wicked Lady
And last, but not least, the Baby TAMADRA!

?? Gift from Heaven
We love the gift dungeons, don't you? It's like you go there just to get free monsters! I wonder what's in there this time? Whatever it is, you can only run this dungeon once, so don't forget about it!

?? Awesome New Collabs
Are you ready for things to get meta? GungHo is collaborating... with itself! Both the GungHo and the Ragnarok Odyssey ACE Collab will be appearing, presenting exciting opportunities for special dungeons and rare monsters!

?? Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
3/28 - Tengu!!!
3/29 - ???????????
3/30 - Izanami Descends!
3/31 - Zeus Descended!
3/31 - 4/6 - GungHo Collaboration
4/1 - RO ACE Collab
4/2 - Hera Descended
4/3 - Hera-Is Descended!

?? Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
3/28 - 4/3 - Jewel/Metal King Dragons

1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x Skill Up rate
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

?? Part Two!
The 3 Million Downloads Event is split into two portions, so keep checking in every day to see what else we have to announce!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any reason to get anything besides divengon from gift from heaven?

2x skill up returning before Eva goes away is great. I'm hoping twinlits get added to the rare evo mats pal event in the 2nd part.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any reason to get anything besides divengon from gift from heaven?
I'd probably go Ifrit just to save a Tamadra waking him for my Shiva team. If I ever decide to do that.

edit: Just realized I used all my stamina today on green pirate(got a chaser, neat) and totally forgot I need a rainbow keeper to evo my Yomi. Oops. Will hit 30 stam around 2:30am so set an alarm to wake me up and start the dungeon before I fall back asleep.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I want to try doing some T6 farming and clearing of challenge modes... Anyone bother to try this stuff yet?
Was thinking I might try Clayus today since it's on 1.5x.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I can't farm anything because of 915/915 and filled with just random crap from the past few weeks and all these damn unevolved EVA 4th and 6th Angels and a ton of Gold Metals and Green Metals because no idea wtf I want to level. As if my orb matching skills weren't shit enough now my inventory management mini-game skills are taking a dump.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I can't farm anything because of 915/915 and filled with just random crap from the past few weeks and all these damn unevolved EVA 4th and 6th Angels and a ton of Gold Metals and Green Metals because no idea wtf I want to level. As if my orb matching skills weren't shit enough now my inventory management mini-game skills are taking a dump.
You have 915 fucking slots? Jesus fucking Christ dude, get it together. I thought my 420 was bad.

Zynth

N00b
I recently expanded 25 slots to 325, I like to keep 30-50 slots open. 150 monsters including a few duplicates, around 3 of each evo mat, about 5 of each pengdra, and around 50 jewel dragons of various color and type. WTF do you fill 900+ slots with?!?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
230 favorites and 465 EVO materials (40 little gold metals, 32 flowers, 40 seeds, 30 light keepers, 30 dark keepers.... a lot of stuff), the remaining 200 or so are dupes, feeders, collab stuff I haven't favorited or deleted.

I NEED AN INTERVENTION! My PadHerder is generally up to date with my favorites and evo mats
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
230 favorites and 465 EVO materials (40 little gold metals, 32 flowers, 40 seeds, 30 light keepers, 30 dark keepers.... a lot of stuff), the remaining 200 or so are dupes, feeders, collab stuff I haven't favorited or deleted.

I NEED AN INTERVENTION! My PadHerder is generally up to date with my favorites and evo mats
frown.png
3 of each evo mat except rare materials (mystic masks, dragon fruit, dub mythlit, RK).

You do need a fucking intervention.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
3 of each evo mat except rare materials (mystic masks, dragon fruit, dub mythlit, RK).

You do need a fucking intervention.
I think what started it was when the Neptune skill ups came around (maybe... might have been a collab before that) and the evo requirements for the skill up drops was something I'd need like 30 of. So after that I started hoarding the things and, case in point, the EVA collab rolls around and the Odin one requires dark keepers (so I'm basically set there already)... I still have a ton of Daruma, Cockatrice, Wicked Lady, a few more AB Birds for Neptune #2, and some other things waiting on Blue Masks, Red Keepers, and Lits.

Don't judge me.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I want to try doing some T6 farming and clearing of challenge modes... Anyone bother to try this stuff yet?
Was thinking I might try Clayus today since it's on 1.5x.
If you have a decent friends list and a decent 3x leader you can pretty much truck them. The beefier subs will make up enough for the lack of a second leader skill. Using my Shiva I just fill out with 4 Ronias and another Shiva. 8 row enhances and 4 full Dark/Red boards with almost no stalling makes it all a complete joke. This is just up through T5, haven't tried any T6 yet.

The rows help a lot.

Which reminds me, how are they going to nerf/obsolete that? Every time one sort of team becomes dominant they find a way to negate it. Odin? Multi-hits! Goemon? Pre-emptives and heals! Luci? Leader binds and straight up assrape damage!

edit: THis makes it sound like we'll be getting Tamadras for the second half of this event.

Jz1Rpeq.jpg

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5x +eggs from the technicals this event. Going to farm the shit out of that on Monday.