Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Said YOLO for breakers... CHEESE AHOY. Might have to try this with an unevolved max-skill vampire though.

rrr_img_63571.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Those feels when you blow 60 STA on Breakers because trying to make a low Rarity team and not paying attention you don't actually cover all your colors for Horus.

Dan, the whole running joke (i say just because, some people's concept of what you need to be pro is hilarious) / concept of speed farming the 5x is having enough Skill Boost / Max Level guys so that you enter the dungeon with everyone's active up and just 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 the dungeon in like 20 seconds. Samurai Ogre's are 2x Skill Boost so with 5 of them you have everyone ready to go. Ardberg is 1x Skill Boost and 5 turn minimum cooldown, so same concept.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ohhh, I see what he's asking.

When Technicals have 5x +egg drops some people will go to theFirst Fire conditional oneand chain blast through it because it's easy. If you bring 2 Uvo'd Echidna leaders or a Hino they will explode every floor just with their leader skills. Except the boss, which you'll want a coupleRed/Blue Ogresto nuke down.

It's shit exp but you can run the full dungeon in like 30 seconds if you have enough skill boosts to have the ogre nukes up as soon as you get to the boss floor.

Quick example of someone doing it with a few of the dragons(don't actually need max skill because of all the skill boosts).

Zynth

N00b
I just figured out why I was getting such a shitty score on Breakers. Monster cost =/ rarity. I was doing a Satan team with king metals.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Weeeeee, 1/14 on luci skills this morning. 6 left so it looks like I'll need to burn stones if I want a shot at finishing it. Fuck.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah 1/5 on Luci this morning and 2/5 on Odin. Odin is at 5/12 skill (not skill / attempts) and Luci is at like 2/5. Still have about 15 of each banked, just need little spirits to evolve them and try some more, but wasted the nights STA regen on getting a Divinegon.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've got enough mats to evolve 12 when Thursday rolls around. The idea of spending stones on likely skill up fails is painful, but 5 turn enhance sounds so good.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Triple Godfest starting Monday Night. Grecos/Japanese/Chinese.

Save your stones, the Three Kingdoms Gods can't be far off.

I've managed 1 skill up in like 10 Ancient Fire dragons. I wouldn't keep bothering except that tri-color is fun.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I basically trolled myself on three Hera-Beorc attempts yesterday, wasted the whole day with nothing to show. Miscalculated once on Hades trying to stall, next time didn't pay attention to how much damage 4th Constrict did on Leviathan and was off by a couple HP.... third time I can't even remember. Just grabbed my stone from Eva collab and am going to maybe wait and just run Super Greens tonight. I did manage to get two Tamadra from PAL rolls though.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Triple Godfest starting Monday Night. Grecos/Japanese/Chinese.

Save your stones, the Three Kingdoms Gods can't be far off.

I've managed 1 skill up in like 10 Ancient Fire dragons. I wouldn't keep bothering except that tri-color is fun.
Going to throw 2 pulls at it. Lots of stuff I could use between that and dark carnival. Plus it seems fitting to get trolled on April fools day.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Going to throw 2 pulls at it. Lots of stuff I could use between that and dark carnival. Plus it seems fitting to get trolled on April fools day.
Didn't even realize godfest will be on april fools. Gungho should make every egg gold during that to fuck with people.

Of the serieses, I need Orochi, Ares, Leilan, and MeiMei (and ROdin, and Bonia and either Meta). Not sure I want to pull, but the special gods call to me. Also ROdin would be sick in my Shiva team.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I might try and throw a couple rolls at it too. I would take any of the special gods and most of the dark ones

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just FYI, it does not look like the 5x for plus eggs is in. They removed it from the messaging, and people who tried to run it are getting very poor results.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I decide to run Water Dragon during my morning shit. After a night of drinking. I went in with Balance. Cu Chu, ADKZ, Robin...looking good...Vampire...why did I bring a dark to a Tri Color? And Dark Dragon Knight...who converts one color that doesn't appear to another that doesn't appear.

Don't PAD hung over...