Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I rolled an Andromeda. Is that sufficient?
She ain't going to be easy to use, especially against anything green, but it will certainly take you decently far. She can be end-game, and she can help you out a ton if you get some other "relatively easy" subs (zerk, Siren, Etc).

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, I said fuck it and rerolled again. First time and I got UmiYama. So that worked out well...now just to figure out the rest of this game.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
now just to figure out the rest of this game.
Here you go.

Probably should have posted that right away but I forgot about it. Best game guide you are going to find I believe. Actively updated and as close to all-encompassing as you will get on one page. Next best option would be digging through thousands of posts onPADForum, but that's clunky and full of differing opinions that will just confuse a new player.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, it's too late to go back now, but I'd personally much rather have an andromeda than a U&Y for starting off in the game. I just in general don't like match color leads anything harder than Horus is just... Frustrating and I'd say Kirin is better than U&Y but either is preferable to RA. Blue orb changers aren't that difficult to come by(maybe not quite as easy as pandora, but not far behind), and for green dungeons you can just use red starter with a couple easily farmable red subs. Anyways been playing for 1 full year now, no other casual game ha ever kept my attention for even 10% as much time, I only mildly regret dumping 200 bucks over a couple different godfests, although I probably went a little overboard, I think adding in even 50 bucks during a godfest after you've played a month or so would be pretty worthwhile.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can't argue pro-Andromeda while using Kirin > U&Y as an argument against U&Y. Pandora >>>>> Andromeda =P

U&Y is a better endgame lead than Andromeda. Less REM dependent and he said he's a min/maxer so he'll either learn to use them reliably or have to come here hanging his head in shame over being A BAD.

My favorite thing about U&Y is there's a fairly passable selection(eventually) of D/L stuff you can plug in to fulfill the criteria. Leaving you 3 slots you can just put your strongest dark stuff in to make it a mostly mono-dark team. Though you do need the REM to be kind for the D/L person unless you want to run with a Uvo'd Lilith/Zeus forever.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You can't argue pro-Andromeda while using Kirin > U&Y as an argument against U&Y. Pandora >>>>> Andromeda =P

U&Y is a better endgame lead than Andromeda. Less REM dependent and he said he's a min/maxer so he'll either learn to use them reliably or have to come here hanging his head in shame over being A BAD.

My favorite thing about U&Y is there's a fairly passable selection(eventually) of D/L stuff you can plug in to fulfill the criteria. Leaving you 3 slots you can just put your strongest dark stuff in to make it a mostly mono-dark team. Though you do need the REM to be kind for the D/L person unless you want to run with a Uvo'd Lilith/Zeus forever.
Ah, that's why I suck with kirin. I'm bad (not even joking).

Anyone notice the new change to Chinese Gods? It's subtle...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Monster and Skill Change Update | Puzzle Dragons Database

I'm only looking at the words for Leilan, as I haven't even evolved her let alone UVO yet. I didn't check the others...
It says "3.5x attack when erasing any 3 of the following 4: Wood Fire Light Heal" for the RG Ult, but the text for RL Ult says "3.5x attack when Wood Fire and Light attack".
Can you get 3.5x by doing R/G/L even if all your Light creatures are bound?

edit: Anyone clear the wednesday dungeon yet? I'm looking for a team for it that has relatively high success chance at zero stoning. To give an idea I'm about 80% on Trifruits and I'm "ok" with that.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just wear out the blue for 100 turns and then when it's low poison them both and nuke blue?
This reminded that the green mask has a 999 turn fertile guard. So my shiva plan is out. Revised my planned line up to luci/luci tenth angel, hera, hera-is, ceres. Dual gravity knocks blue down to where ms+ms will still kill it, and critical rejection takes care of green.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't have the skill lock awakenings out yet
frown.png
Does it repeat once it's done?

Raign

Golden Squire
Yeah, skill lock on round 1 and 4 you can pretty easily just keep going if you get locked on 1 right to the end and then grind it out.

Edit:

And as noted above make sure you grind the blue first. I made the error of killing green first and it ended very very badly for me.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Adding my personal exp here, after i got sick of rerolling i ended up starting with Ceres, just in mere hope id pull Luci one day and have a nice combo (i never rolled one).
Had i not rolled GOdin the next godfest and a Ra / Kirin afterwards i would be stuck loosing / fed up by now by any descended dungeon they throw at me.