Puzzles and Dragons

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess from the last godfest I was hoping to have rolled another SoD Luci. I've got +137 on my first one... and I want to feed that someplace else. I just don't use him as a sub, and he's not useful except to farm the Wednesday legend dungeon. Between him and BlOdin (+56), I'd like to move those +eggs someplace else. I even have another level 56 Awoken BlOdin ready, I just can't pull the trigger.
Blodin's stats and awakenings are to good to ever justify feeding it off. If you had a blonia you could run, blonia*2, blodin*2, bubblie, bd karin. 9 row enhances and 13+ skills.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Blodin's stats and awakenings are to good to ever justify feeding it off. If you had a blonia you could run, blonia*2, blodin*2, bubblie, bd karin. 9 row enhances and 13+ skills.
Fucking Blonia is the only thing I'm missing. And bubblie but w/e. If Sig didn't suck and was easy to find leads for him I'd do that too.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone got any tips for clearing the fucking Wednesday dungeon? It seems like a zombie team is the way to go, but I can't use both my auto-healer and a resolve monster at the same time, and I don't have any friends with either one up. I really need some of those masks though to evolve my shit monsters or else I'm kind of stuck right now.

I was able to get to the boss round, but it's pretty punishing to lose 25 stamina (of my 48) when I lose.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone got any tips for clearing the fucking Wednesday dungeon? It seems like a zombie team is the way to go, but I can't use both my auto-healer and a resolve monster at the same time, and I don't have any friends with either one up. I really need some of those masks though to evolve my shit monsters or else I'm kind of stuck right now.

I was able to get to the boss round, but it's pretty punishing to lose 25 stamina (of my 48) when I lose.
Friend me and post on the board you want an autohealer...

Also, GOdin had worked well for me, as I find stalling for his "instakill" was easier than going zombie, but that was just my strategy. Also poison if you have it (Lilith/Neptune/BlueBird/etc).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It still surprises me the lack of people I see playing it or that comment when I am. It is so huge yet I'm the only person here (not a statistically relevant sampling) that knows what it is.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It still surprises me the lack of people I see playing it or that comment when I am. It is so huge yet I'm the only person here (not a statistically relevant sampling) that knows what it is.
Whales man. I also don't think that's "4 mil active" Elurin is probably close to 50 of those, I'm sure within Rerolled we're at least a couple thousand of the rerolls.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha. I was actually going to say that. I mean, 7 or 8 hours of rerolls, I probably averaged about 4 or 5 an hour. Figure maybe every fifth person does that, and you can cut into that number pretty fast.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Finally got my RD Shiva team that way I want it. Except for RGGigas, everything is fully awoken:
Shiva, Freyr, Ronia, Strawberry dragon, titan. Unless I get orb trolled with no heart and no red, I'm finding it really easy to plow through. Now to skillup my Ronia and two Gronia. Blonia where are you?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Finally got my RD Shiva team that way I want it. Except for RGGigas, everything is fully awoken:
Shiva, Freyr, Ronia, Strawberry dragon, titan. Unless I get orb trolled with no heart and no red, I'm finding it really easy to plow through. Now to skillup my Ronia and two Gronia. Blonia where are you?
Ill trade you my Blonia for one of your Gronias

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I'm sick of the Blonia skill ups rotting in my account...Seriously, it is like the plant drops are mocking me.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Fuck you guys.
smile.png

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck you guys.
Meh, Sonia's don't do that much for you. You really only need to farm kog till you hit 267, and for dubs. Ooh is better for +eggs.

A Ronia would be nice for my shiva team, but I'll just fuck around and make it a 2 prong dong team. Kirin/Horus/ra can handle descendeds.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If anyone has an auto-healer (preferably a maxed Siren) for tomorrow, I could use one (or more) for a resolve team so I can finally evo some of my gods.

In the event that someone wants to do that, and hasn't added me already, I'm 357,318,388. Thanks ahead of time!