Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If anyone has an auto-healer (preferably a maxed Siren) for tomorrow, I could use one (or more) for a resolve team so I can finally evo some of my gods.

In the event that someone wants to do that, and hasn't added me already, I'm 357,318,388. Thanks ahead of time!
Siren more than my Amaterasu? She's amazeballs for autohealing, though Siren's active is better.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Awesome, thanks. Got my first Friday dungeon complete (and a dub-mythlit too!). Now I just need to find about 20 other friends with an auto-healer (or hope you come up again) so I can get enough to evo.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing like clearing to the last floor of legendary earth and realizing you forgot to put the dark mystic dragon as a sub. There goes 99 stam.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Nothing like clearing to the last floor of legendary earth and realizing you forgot to put the dark mystic dragon as a sub. There goes 99 stam.
What team are you running for that? I tried taking my RSonia team and I either suck at it or I am missing some piece I don't understand yet. I haven't tried Kirin yet

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Luci/luci hera-is, dj , Shiva, nebradisk. Plan is to stall on floor 1 until Shiva is up, sweep to floor 5. Swap nebradisk for the lead and then whittle down the metal dragon with gravity and ms.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
*4MM Downloads Event Part 1*
[Part 1 Duration]: 6/9 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 6/15 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

It's a crazy wild time for Puzzle & Dragons and you all--we've just reached 4 Million downloads in North America! This event here is a full burst of adrenaline to keep up the momentum! Check out the awesome mix of dungeons and bonuses below as we keep the music playing, baby!

?? Daily Log-in Bonuses
6/9 - 6/15 - 1 free Magic Stone daily
?Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

?? Pink Dragon Egg Machine
The Healer Girls are back again for the show! This special Rare Egg Machine lasts for the duration of the event, so strut on over for the chance to see them. New to the Rare Egg Machine is the dazzling Blazing Maiden, Princess Valkyrie. Isis and Venus make a special appearance too!

?? A Celestial Light Show
Blanc and Noir really know how to mix and match their colors! If you're curious, head on over to the Celestial Gift dungeon and see what they can do. Careful, you can only run this dungeon once, and each message means something different. Make sure to choose the right one!

?? Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
6/9 - Gaia Descended!
6/10 - Extreme Dragon Rush!
6/11 - Draggie!
6/13 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
6/14 - 6/15 - ?????????????

?? Four Day Dragon Rush!
We're flying straight for Valhalla! Look out though, the journey wouldn't be complete without the challenge of the Norse Dragons barring your way! Legendary Dragon Rush is available for four days.

6/12 - 6/15 - Legendary Dragon Rush!

?? Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
6/9 - 6/15 - Jewel/Metal King Dragons

1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
?? A Celestial Light Show
Blanc and Noir really know how to mix and match their colors! If you?re curious, head on over to the Celestial Gift dungeon and see what they can do. Careful, you can only run this dungeon once, and each message means something different. Make sure to choose the right one!
Reiterating so people don't mess up. And generally speaking you only want Light.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wooo got light.

Also, no +egg bonus on technicals?
What the fuck.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Celebrate

Also, Gungho's FB post doesn't say anything about +egg enhancement in Tech dungeons, but PDX does... not sure who to believe.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Celebrate

Also, Gungho's FB post doesn't say anything about +egg enhancement in Tech dungeons, but PDX does... not sure who to believe.
Don't see 5x eggs listed anywhere, safe bet is not on. I'm torn between grinding Artemis skills on the off chance she is ever useful or doing anything else.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
50 stamina version of groove coaster actually has a decent stam/exp ratio, so I'll probably just grind out I&I skillups. I had horrible luck with doing that on the blue flower dragon.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus, grabbed 3 super king metal's from the PAL this morning. And then ran the sapphire dungeon 4 times. I have so many fucking dragons I have no idea what to do with right now, and not enough box space.

I really need to either get some shit to evo my gods, or get lucky and have a farmable sub drop soon.

I may just run the green/red dragon dungeons today and sell the regulars I get.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On my phone I'm just feeding off-color shit to my Ronia(yeah, phone too 3 rerolls to get special God, main account is about to hit rank 240...) at this point to save space. It's a total throwaway account that I just rolled on a whim though so I'm not really min/maxing it too hard there. Stam is capped every day.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So my Kushi is evo'd and currently lvl 29. I just finished maxing out a green snow dragon, which is worth 1.5m. I'm curious if it makes a difference when I feed it to Kushi. If I do it now, I jump her up to lvl 70. But then I could wait and do the cheaper levels now, and save that for when shit gets more expensive. The down side to that is I'd be foregoing having a strong as fuck leader right now, making subsequent leveling easier.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I saved all the exp I could (fed no metal dragons/gold dragons) etc until my target monster was at least level 50. Then I lost my patience, But that has gotten my Lucifer to max, my Echidna to 98, and my Ltron to 86. Took some extra box space, but you'll really want that anyways.