Puzzles and Dragons

koljec_sl

shitlord
nuts. the team builds are kinda sketchy right now -- do the dual lucis work?

I'm just looking for a lazy grind on legendary...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
nuts. the team builds are kinda sketchy right now -- do the dual lucis work?

I'm just looking for a lazy grind on legendary...
It's been working for me on legendary right now. I'm not to anything hard, but I was dumb and neglected bringing in Neptune for poisoning black baron (60k armor with 75k hp). Said "Fuck it" and lucinuked him.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I have run it on legendary with my ronia team and 1 stoned it thanks to being heal orb trolled early. I haven't tried mythical yet but I don't think its too much harder to clear on that with a Ronia team. Venus doesn't do that much damage so you can just stall out the dark absorb, and I believe the same is true of Hera and her 5 turn skill bind.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So is this godfest worth rolling on?

For sure I know I could use Yomi, and I'm assuming Ronia is always needed. No clue about the Odins, but I imagine they're useful as well.

But I have no clue if anything else is worthwhile for me.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
With Gala of Flame running it gives you a slightly better chance of pulling a Horus if you really want one or do not have a 4x/5x lead. Bastet and Ra are also good, Bastet makes a good healer sub if you like Healer teams (and she's not a horrible regular lead at all). Anubis is kind of either way. Personally I love him, but unless you are consistently hitting 8+ combos it may not be worth it. I certainly wouldn't invest any 'extra' stones to get him.

None of that helps I'm sure, but I mean if you don't have a Horus this is probably your best shot, and Bastet or Ra are very good as well. All depends on your current box.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Horus/Bastet are amazing leads, getting a Horus right now would be awesome for anyone who doesn't have one. The fact that Gala of fire with Horus in it is running also means you've got the best shot at getting him this godfest. Anubis is exactly what Int said, Isis is one of my favorites but isn't really "amazing", and Ra is OCD level. This is also a good time to get Orochi/Yomi if you don't have one, as those guys are pretty awesome also. Kagatsuchi is also decent in some situations. And then there's AmatO (average to good) and Susano (medicore to good).

GOdin is a good starter lead and a good sub.
BlOdin is a great sub for water teams/phyiscal teams, terrible lead.
ROdin is a great sub for fire teams (and ok for atk teams). Ronia is a good devil lead and an amazing sub.
Gronia is a good dragon lead (though rare from my personal experience) and an awesome sub.
Blonia isn't something I thought too hard about but I desperately want one (Blonia lead, double Blodin, Physical Karin, king bubblie is seriously making me moist, I don't know if it would actually work though).

The chinese guys, I have no idea. Green on sucks I guess? It's the one I got though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
All I know is the U&Y page has Yomi and BOdin on a bunch of teams. So I'm hoping for one of those. Really, I've been trying to get Yomi for the past 3 godfests and haven't had any luck. I really thought the last one with the dark fest going on would be great, but I got zero dark rolls.

Just wasn't sure about any of the others, and how they would be with the gods I currently have (U&Y, Persephone, Amaterasu, Kushi, Amon, AA Gabriel).

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
This one is tough as its not 3x specials and golems are still in there. However that said, this one doesn't suck terribly since gala of flame is going on.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The odins/ronia's and metatrons all have the same drop rate (read random) during any godfest. Given that you're interested in the U&Y team, just balance the amount of team subs you could get in this godfest. For example - this is a great godfest I think if you do not have a combo lead of note. The Egyptians are good for that. But given you have U&Y, Horus might be a card you're not all that interested in leveling if you get it.

Raign

Golden Squire
I have run it on legendary with my ronia team and 1 stoned it thanks to being heal orb trolled early. I haven't tried mythical yet but I don't think its too much harder to clear on that with a Ronia team. Venus doesn't do that much damage so you can just stall out the dark absorb, and I believe the same is true of Hera and her 5 turn skill bind.
Ronia was dicey on Mythical. Crappy cyclops wave is very early and has a LOT of hps to burn through for a Ronia team. Legendary I had no issues, but could not burst enough on Myth to do it. YMMV

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well, pulled 10 times and got nothing really of note. A dragon rider that I might be able to plug into my Cao Cao team and Hatsume for my Andromeda team. With Hatsume, my Andromeda team is now just a BlOdin away from being "optimal". Horus still eludes me, after I mistakenly fed him a few months ago. So, I'll probably never see another one.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3 treasure chests on legendary, not even going to bother tomorrow.

I feel Godin gets under rated sometimes. With his ultimate, and a max skill hera-is I'm hoping I can get his kog farm time way down. If nothing else he will be good for an easy celestial earth/challenge mode clear.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Okay, this has been the best godfest ever for me. I had some leftovers and bought 20 stones and with 7 rolls I got Ifrit, Yomi, Ra (my primary aim) and a bastet.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Blah. Kagut, Ceres, vamp, and shaitan. Was hoping for a bastet for my healer team or an alternate lead to replace kushi even if I have managed a couple decendeds with her.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I maxed my Chu, Sieg, Valk, and Lilith. Also had enough to Uvo mastering, but I ran master pouring all week. It was actually really good exp and very easy for a typical R.sonia or healer team.

Has anyone else done the new Hera? I just cleared it on Legend with a luci team. Very easy. Only difficult part was making 6 or more combos consistently on Hera but really you just have to stall and wait for gravity and MS past 50%.
You don't have to deal with the combo mechanic on hera. On legend she only has 1.67 mil, so when she is near 50% pop one ms for 600k damage, gravity, Ceres, other ms, dead.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Either your luci or your friends needs to be Uvo'd. One will get binded but you should have enough HP/RCV to survive until the other one is freed. Otherwise Lucicannon.
I'm dumb and meant darkbind from the light demons if they pop up. Luckily enough, I got two dark demons and was fine.