Puzzles and Dragons

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Still relatively new at P&D (Rank 84) so I'm looking for a little advice. I just went wild for the first time during a Godfest and pulled Leilan, Feline Bastet and Amaterasu. They're my first three truly legit pulls besides my Great Valkyrie leader that I pulled on my first ever REM. I've gotten this far with a heavy Water/Light Healer team and I'd like to stay on that path -- which of those three Gods should I place the most focus on going forward?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bastet can make a beefy Healer(Light/Green focused though) team after Ultimate Evo and Valk is a permanent fixture on her team. Amaterasu will make a decent stat-stick in the team. Get yourself more Valks later on and plug in a King Shynee and after Uvo you have a 1 turn 48x attack round with Bastet.

Raign

Golden Squire
What Grimm said. From your post I am guessing you wanted to keep Valk as your lead, and for farming that is fine, but you are going to want Bast as your lead for more difficult content so practice matching with her when possible (good news is Valk and Ama are both great on a Bast lead team and likewise Bast and Ama are both great on a Valk lead team so leveling all three has no downside).

The bad news is both Valk and Ama are light mobs which are a pain in the ass to level but give it time.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd say not focus on any one, but there is no reason you cannot level up Leilan as your leader, and Bastet and Valk as subs (also echidna and I'd go for a heartmaker like Angelion) Bastet makes a good lead ONLY after her UVO, but not a good target for plus eggs. Leilan is a good lead too, and you don't even have to evo her first and I'd argue much stronger at several descended dungeons (you can stall), and easier able to hit 3.5x multiplier with her easy to get red/green UVO. Now, "end-game", Leilan also makes great sub with red/light for a Ame, or Shiva leads, which I'd argue would be stronger than anything but an ideal Bastet healer or Bastet god team, but which would also require maybe red odin or cao cao (red slime makes for a 36x burst as strong as bastets 48x thanks to + rows unless you're running Bastet with Genbu/Artemis/Parvati/Freyja). I think the ideal godfest for you would be jap 2.0 and 3 kingdoms (picks like DQXQ, izanagi, Sun Quon would help your healer focused teams too in addition to the cao cao/ame/rodin dream team).

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
OK -- thank you for all the advice. I'm still a ways off in terms of mats for UVOs for Bastet and regular Evos for Leilan, Ama and Great Valk, but for the time being I'm running a Leilan lead with subs of Valk, Bast, Ama and a fully awoken Strawberry Dragon. At this point I'm just carving through the standard dungeons that I haven't yet tackled and picking up Evo mats when I can. Unfortunately, all three of my major UVO and Evos require Keeper of the Rainbows, and two require Mystic Masks... I'm just not at the point yet where I can potentially farm those mats. While I'll admit that the PEM has been kind to me, it just hasn't spit out what I really need yet (but I did pick up Keeper of the Gold, 2x Red Dragon Fruit, Blue Dragon Fruit and Green Dragon Fruit in my past 15 rolls).

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Keeper of rainbows isn't too difficult for a 12x burst team, even if you're not fully evolved. 5 turns to do 900k damage, which is much lower than any descend boss, and since you can stall for a very long time on the previous rounds, every single skill you have should be up by then, so 2x leilans, and a round of valk if you have a lot of hearts built up, plus your team has a lot of light dmg versus a dark boss. You can probably just push yourself up to Tier 5 (where you start getting good fodder) to level up each of your team to level 50, and just maybe roll pall eggs on the rare mats team before you'd have to worry about doing ultimate evos on any of your guys. And if you can push yourself up to like 12k, and use a rainbow keeper on your team, you could then just push it out to 10 turns to take it down, which would be almost impossible NOT to take it down in 10 turns.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So I've been struggling with getting back in to P&D more actively. My box (outside of favorites) was just a mess of things waiting to be evolved for skill up chances for things I don't even use. Add to that all the random evo material I have hoarded, and random three star special event mobs I hung on to... Anyways, I basically sold just about everything that wasn't a favorite or a Dublit, Tops, Mask, the more annoying things. I'm just going to focus on one thing at a time now, which is mostly +egg farming.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
For Keeper of Rainbow just enter the dungeon with a Green Odin friend, his leader skill makes the keeper a joke, just need to take out the trash mobs by yourself.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I've been struggling with getting back in to P&D more actively. My box (outside of favorites) was just a mess of things waiting to be evolved for skill up chances for things I don't even use. Add to that all the random evo material I have hoarded, and random three star special event mobs I hung on to... Anyways, I basically sold just about everything that wasn't a favorite or a Dublit, Tops, Mask, the more annoying things. I'm just going to focus on one thing at a time now, which is mostly +egg farming.
+eggs would be less painful if 5x techs came around more often. I just finished +297 my kirin, and its going to be awhile before I start on my valk. Going to just level some shit and clear challenges for a bit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is it still t5 farming for +eggs? I've been doing the challenge modes on them as I can to initial clear, but fuck this shit sucks. I've still not got a single +297, and don't even think I'm at +297 total.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Is it still t5 farming for +eggs? I've been doing the challenge modes on them as I can to initial clear, but fuck this shit sucks. I've still not got a single +297, and don't even think I'm at +297 total.
When I actually farm for +eggs I just do last level of ooh during the weekends. I can mindlessly clear with my sonia team and the drop rate/money is good enough I can feed the trash even off color to whoever I am leveling and just about break even or come out ahead money wise.

Raign

Golden Squire
Yeah last level of Ocean of Heaven or last level of Tower of Sky if I am working on a light creature. They both seem about the same for +eggs, just the color of the feeder trash determines which

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
T5s on weekdays, ooh or kog on weekends. I'd say I would average around 3+s a weekday, and 5 a weekend. That's with dumping all my stam on egg farming that's only 25 a week, so around 3 months of farming per 297.

Best is stoning the hell out of forbiden tower challenge mode Monday on 5x techs, but that is more rare then super golds.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Is it even possible to roll the preferred starters (think people were saying hold out for a Horus?) when the "fest" or whatever going on isn't God? I had no luck during the last Godfest and the current thing is some ninja or dark shit or something; none of the named higher-chance rolls are the ones people said to hold out for...

Rime

<Donor>
This is available on the Amazon store now, but I checked out some reviews and the information they are able to gather from your device for this game is just absurd.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Is it even possible to roll the preferred starters (think people were saying hold out for a Horus?) when the "fest" or whatever going on isn't God? I had no luck during the last Godfest and the current thing is some ninja or dark shit or something; none of the named higher-chance rolls are the ones people said to hold out for...
I think technically it is possible Brikker, but highly unlikely. The current Ninja/Rider thing are not good leads or starters. They are good subs for other leads. So rerolling right now is kind of pointless

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everything but the Godfest Only Gods(Odins, Metatrons, Sonias, Guan Yus) are always available, just no improved chance.

The current Ninja/Rider carnival thing right now is really more like an extended Godfest without the godfest only guys. 3x drop chance for Ninjas/Riders. I rolled a few times on my Sonia phone account in hopes of a Hanzo(have Gryps Rider and Pandora). Pulled a DqXq instead.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pre-event means another event is likely starting Friday. Save your sanity and wait for the next godfest.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
a question about the "Room of the mask" on Expert (Wednesday dungeon). Is there a trick to prevent to be onerounded by the divine masks (round 2,3 etc.)? My "normal" gang gets onerounded. I googled a bit and tried a "resolv" team but sorry, I can not endure doing one dungeon for two hours (and you might get killed when two of them attack same round anyway).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
a question about the "Room of the mask" on Expert (Wednesday dungeon). Is there a trick to prevent to be onerounded by the divine masks (round 2,3 etc.)? My "normal" gang gets onerounded. I googled a bit and tried a "resolv" team but sorry, I can not endure doing one dungeon for two hours (and you might get killed when two of them attack same round anyway).
Resolve on masks doesn't take two hours, or one hour...or really even 15 minutes. They only have a few HP. 15-18 individual hits to kill them. If you need the masks try the Resolve team. Pair up with someone's autohealer from here and focus fire on anything that has sync'd attack timers.

Crimson masks hit weak, sort of meaningless. Still practice your sniping on sync'd ones.

Divine masks kill face, but if you bring a mono-color team you will just need to attack 18 total separate times to kill them. They will give you 4-6 rounds to do this, easy peasy. If you get a mystic invade and no sync'd Divine masks kill Mystic first. 15 hits.

Dassit. Collect drops, celebrate victory. It's boring but it's not that slow.