Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I did Mythical with Dual R/L Horus, Blodin, Grodin, Yomi, and Neptune.

Was actually more luck than anything as I had no idea what was really going on when I entered, only remembered Ao-'s post about poison on Black Baron and sub'd him in. Also it was super dumb luck that I was 135 hp above Venus' Death attack. And to top it all off I was stuck with two jammers after Baron b/c I accidentally killed him.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I have some shit luck during this Godfest. Still trying to reroll a good starter. Best I've done so far is a Bearded Deity, Guan Yu (or something like that).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have some shit luck during this Godfest. Still trying to reroll a good starter. Best I've done so far is a Bearded Deity, Guan Yu (or something like that).
Now is the time to pull a horus, so keep at it if you can stomach it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did 5 pulls, because I need Yomi and still want Anubis. Yeah, right. Instead I got Pierdrawn (seriously, fuck off), Ra, Lemon Dragon, Horus, and yet another Toytops. So basically just Ra, which I guess is alright. Don't need any more leaders, but at least his nuke is useful sometimes as a sub.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lemon Dragon is an excellent sub for a Kirin team, i think you have one running, dont you?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Angelion > lemon dragon
If Hello Kitty comes back around you can get Lemon Dragon down to 8 turns. The awakenings and atk are probably enough to surpass the RCV and 5 turn cooldown for Fairlion.

Neither is physical or God so they don't match up with the SUPERELITE Kirin teams. So uhhh...just keep using Valk to cover green and Verche to convert Darks I guess. Unless you have Apollo, in which case you can use Athena I guess and also go fuck yourself you spoiled bastard.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5 turn is so much better than 8. I debate on fairlion vs verche, really depends on the dungeon's damage. If you can heal through it fairlion is better, kill or be killed verche is better.

I have no premium kirin subs, my blue slot either goes to hatsume, or orochi. Plus you could do valk, echinda, fairlion, sandaphlon for a mostly healer spike.

So far I only use kirin to farm seaway and hera cause I'm still bad.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I need more Horus leaders.... I have a nearly maxxed Anubis and nearly maxxed Horus. Add me n stuff. I also have a maxxed Godin and Blodin.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
5 turn is so much better than 8. I debate on fairlion vs verche, really depends on the dungeon's damage. If you can heal through it fairlion is better, kill or be killed verche is better.

I have no premium kirin subs, my blue slot either goes to hatsume, or orochi. Plus you could do valk, echinda, fairlion, sandaphlon for a mostly healer spike.

So far I only use kirin to farm seaway and hera cause I'm still bad.
No Hera-IS?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was casually working up Izanami for my blue Kirin sub for dungeons where Hera-Is isn't feasible(most of them). Then I realized I had a Light Noel Dragon and all my other Kirin subs were too high to use it fully. Noel Dragon GREAT and some kings and bam level 84.

I was looking for alternatives to King Bubblie for physical boost, just out of curiosity. Options are Red or Light Samurai Dragon for 1.3x or two JP only guys for 2x(OneandTwo)

Sooo, that sucks. I know healers get Sandalphone(2x and 35% damage reduction for 2 turns), I wonder if the rest are going to get something like that.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And honestly, I'd rather farm Orochi skill ups than Gravity skill ups.
Well sure Wednesday mythical is easy if you have 5000 Odins, for the rest of us Hera is a much easier farm. I get it's not there every week, but it's common and 40 stam and she's 100% drop.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well sure Wednesday mythical is easy if you have 5000 Odins, for the rest of us Hera is a much easier farm. I get it's not there every week, but it's common and 40 stam and she's 100% drop.
Wednesday is a relatively easy luci clear. It feels less painful, since with being around every week you aren't compelled to stone for stam. Plus 15 skill ups is a pain. Hoping I can get hera skilled up in the next two appearances if I can get in 25 clears each time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't power combo through either, it's GOdin + AmatO for Hera and Luci for Wednesday. Having done Hera ~50 times and Wednesday 5 times, I'd much rather do Wednesday. Regrettably, I don't have an Orochi to skillup. The reasons Ishad list below also contributes (I get 2 or 3 runs, maybe more if I'm close to leveling, with Hera because she shows up MAYBE every other week; I can do Wednesday any time).