Puzzles and Dragons

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Auto heal on the Lilith is a bonus. Just really need her to have 750 Atk and max skill. Finding the other 2 are going to be a pain in the ass.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
That time again. Think Hera-Ur is by far my best team atm. Want to replace CDD with ceres for binds or awoken hera for gravity in decendeds but need more team cost.Taloo - Monsters | PADherderThink it's worth awakening ifrit and belial or should I hold out? The issue I've had lately is stalling for King baddie/sonia and not having the oomph for some level 4/5 and 9/10s without running two baddies. Belial as my only orb changes other than friends Sonia has made for some skin of my teeth failures. I can evo my Siegfried but with the physical monsters I have I'm not sure the team would be worthwhile and even if it is I'm a disgusting ammount of exp/evos/uvos shy of making it viable.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rank 144 and Hera Ur is your best leader? You should have rerolled like...144 ranks ago. Your entire account makes me really sad. I'd probably maybe focus on a healer team...maybe...Jesus. I don't know. I'm gonna go eat an entire tub of ice cream to help get me over the depression that is your padherder...

Next Godfest, tomorrow, is Indian(1.0) and 3 Kingdoms. I'd throw all the stones at that and hope for a DQXQ or Lu Bu or maybe Sun Quan. And if no luck just...burn your phone.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And I started with Yomi. But between then and rank 144 I'd lucked in to some actual viable end game type leaders. A passable farm leader wasn't my best leader.

That said, if you are a strong combofier(able to do 7 from just about any board) that Kushi can carry you for a lot of stuff with the right team.

Zynth

N00b
I think people put too much emphasis on the starting pull. It will help make the first 100 ranks not suck but for really strong teams you still need to wait for the right godfests and throw stones.

Raign

Golden Squire
Auto heal on the Lilith is a bonus. Just really need her to have 750 Atk and max skill. Finding the other 2 are going to be a pain in the ass.
I doubt you still need this, but if so, let me know, I have a level 80 fully awoken.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I am glad I didnt IAP those 4 rolls. +egg dark golem, +egg blue knight, light knight, slyph....

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gronia is way better than she was a few months ago. They are constantly adding new and useful dragons. I'd look in to her as a regular lead.

I pulled Thumbelina and Agdrall.

450+ days. 250+ ranks. 0 Godfest Exclusives.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4 pulls: toytops, dark mystic knight, Liu bei, and Thanatos.

Back to one roll limit for awhile.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The wife ripped off Cao Cao, Sun Quan, and Loki back to back to back (her luck is fucking unreal in this game). I pulled a Sun Quan and then a berry dragon, so I stopped.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
6 pulls resultet in a Cao Cao, 2 fairlions, a fairy, dark dragon knight and titan. Fuck you lucky guys.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Errrrr.... so I opened PAD to run the collab today. My energy isnt going down as I run levels. My friends list is empty on stage select for helpers but shows for team challenge. My special dungeon list is empty. wtf?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Alt account: DQXQ
Main account: KoG from PAL, shaitan, vamp, thanos, Ronia (x4 total), GZhuge, 2nd form CDK.

So by that I'm at 3 BlOdin, 5 GOdin, 4 Ronia, 2 Gronia, 1 Green GuanYu, and one of each Zhuge. Grim, go get Gungho to enable trading, and I'll give you something.