Puzzles and Dragons

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sauske and marine rider are ideal subs, but the first is a pain to skill up and the second cant be skilled yet. Gzl teams kind of lack in NA.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok, what's the team around him? I know I need to get an UVO up on my athena (fucking stupid meimei never shows up), but otherwise I don't know.
Well, there aren't that many Green attackers, Michael, Astaroth, Liu Bei, Sasuke are the ideal REM subs, Gaia is farmable, as is Athena (Athena being the better of the 2 35% reduction MIGHT save you even with lower attacker HP), (Kano would be a last resort) Marine Rider and Dino Rider would be ok replacements for any of the other REM subs if we could skill up either in the u.s. but I doubt Baskin Robins will ever come to the u.s.

Monster Book | Puzzle Dragons Database

Basically, it's not really any better than just having an ideal Dark Metatron team...

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Green orb changers like uvoed sasuke and uvoed marine riders. On the youtubes i have seen zhuge/sasuke/marine rider/marine rider/athena wouldn't be bad at all. That said looking at the team he is rem heavy.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bit the bullet and fed satan to l.tron, Kirin team now sporting over 700+ eggs without the other leader.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Bit the bullet and fed satan to l.tron, Kirin team now sporting over 700+ eggs without the other leader.
Was looking for satan for a while
frown.png

Man I don't even have 700 +eggs total.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was looking for satan for a while
frown.png

Man I don't even have 700 +eggs total.
Gave up hope on pulling a ronia, so wasn't ever going to really farm kog with Satan. Figured if I consolidate my eggs I can put together pretty strong healer/horus/kirin teams with subs that overlap. Going to spend as many stones as possible every time 5x techs or starry lane comes up.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone do Vulcan? I tried and died first round with a luci team, said fuck it after that.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Anyone do Vulcan? I tried and died first round with a luci team, said fuck it after that.
I tried with my kirin team and died first floor, mostly cause I am not good at kirin. I thought about trying again with my sonia team, but the sonia teams I have seen clear vulcan require multiple sonias which I don't have.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I have about 100+ eggs accumulated and I want to add them to some part of my Ltron / DXQX healer/light team. Candidates would be Ltron, Valk, Venus, Echidna or DXQX. I'm assuming I should put them on the Ltron - but does anyone have any compelling reasons why it should just be on the echidna or any of the others?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I did Vulc Zeus but got really really really lucky in a few parts. The increased sky fall chance of orbs actually was a boon as multiple times I had 3, 4, 5 extra combos off Fire orbs or blockers. Also my HP was just barely high enough to survive being one rounded. Anyways, it worked out. Account has been pretty idle now that others have suckered me in to Brave Frontier and Summoner's War. I usually just log on to blow a 50 STA dungeon or two.

Don't overlook adding them to the Valk, she's useful in a ton of different teams where you may need an orb changer. Same with Echidna, but I just can't see investing significant +eggs there. You're probably right about L.Tron though, just not sure how many different team configurations you run.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you're going to leader a specific monster and want some more PAL points, do it, otherwise pick the one that is used the most (which will probably be Echidna) and put them on there.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
MY sonia team isn't capable of 0 stoning this. Tried again and didn't get there. However using a team that doesn't have red but a leader like bastet/anubis/kush would probably destroy this place you could use the 5 turn extra red drop as combos to buff any damage type you want

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I got wrecked with my Anubis, but I was stupid and brought a Horus as my helper instead of Bastet/Anubis. All of my Anubis friends are level 40-50, sadly.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have about 100+ eggs accumulated and I want to add them to some part of my Ltron / DXQX healer/light team. Candidates would be Ltron, Valk, Venus, Echidna or DXQX. I'm assuming I should put them on the Ltron - but does anyone have any compelling reasons why it should just be on the echidna or any of the others?
L.tron is the likely choice, you can egg dxqx to try and get other high +egg dxqx friends. L.tron has advantages as hp eggs give you a larger range on the conditional multiplier, and active scales with rcv. All Atk eggs should go on light mobs first, all your orb changes form light orbs so you get the biggest burst potential.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I feel like such a fucking tool now... I'd been trying to farm KoG on ezmoad for a while and it was all "satan this, horus that". Fucking Ronia team clears it like clockwork. I just need to stall for 3 turns to make it a guarantee.

Running Ronia lead, Ronia, Shiva, Hera-Ur, King Baddie, Hyper-Max ronia ally. Now if I can start doing skillups for my Ronia(s), this can be even fucking easier. Stall until Shiva is up while clearing to round 7. Pop a ronia on round 8 for Tiamat, Ronia + Shiva for CDD, Ronia+Hera-Ur+King Baddie (and Shiva's effect carries over) on Zeus for ez kill.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think I'm going to go blue healer team for a while, I don't have much, just I&I, Gabriel, Siren, Ruka, Isis, Light Meta, and Sandalphon (plus other shit like bastet/Freyja and echidna, but I think that should form a solid core, I'm getting tired of running bastet. I&I seems to work particularly well with my many light meta friends. Wish I had either sun quon, blue valk, or Light ZL though, that would really make the team go from "viable" to very nice, not Ronia nice, but still damned nice..

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I'm going to go blue healer team for a while, I don't have much, just I&I, Gabriel, Siren, Ruka, Isis, Light Meta, and Sandalphon (plus other shit like bastet/Freyja and echidna, but I think that should form a solid core, I'm getting tired of running bastet. I&I seems to work particularly well with my many light meta friends. Wish I had either sun quon, blue valk, or Light ZL though, that would really make the team go from "viable" to very nice, not Ronia nice, but still damned nice..
My problem with the game is all the new team comps are very heavy Rem dependant, to the point where many aren't worth running without 3/4 perfect subs. It certainly doesn't help when the descendeds are giving out trash rewards.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I look at the ocean dragon knight dungeon and it's just worthless to do. The boss drop is garbage, the skill from the other exclusive drop on it sucks... I feel like most of the 50stam dungeons are that way. Hell, I didn't even bother with the Hera ones unless I can fuck-around through them with R/L Horus or Ronia teams (except Wood Hera, because I sort of want the new Ceres).

Maybe brave frontier is spoiling me, but I feel like I should be able to run teams with monsters that aren't from the REM, but that doesn't seem to be GungHo's plan.