Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3 rolls.

Ice Golem
Red Riding Hood
Vampire

~450 days played, 258 ranks. Pretty much everything cleared. Zero Godfest gods.

Fuck it, I'm out.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Out of the godfest gods only a couple are good stand alone. The rest are only good in luxury teams, and some are utter crap. Don't get mad about not getting that ronia.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Out of the godfest gods only a couple are good stand alone. The rest are only good in luxury teams, and some are utter crap. Don't get mad about not getting that ronia.
I didn't want them to stand alone, I was going to use them in teams.

Mostly this is just a last straw type thing in a game I wasn't long for either way. Just a final excuse to give it up.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
*Normal & Technical Dungeon Additions*

As of the maintenance scheduled on 10/6 (Mon), several Special Dungeons will be renewed and made available in both Normal and Technical Formats.

Normal Dungeons:
"Legendary Dragons' Footprints", "Sky Dragons' Domain-No RCV", "Divine Queen's Sleepless Castle", and "The Heroes' Hideout" are now available as Normal Dungeons.

1. Legendary Dragons' Footprints
'Legendary Flame Dragon' and the other Norse Dragons are now grouped into Master difficulty floors. Each floor of the dungeon features a different Legendary Dragon to challenge.

2. Sky Dragons' Domain-No RCV
'Sky Dragon of Flame-No RCV' has received a similar treatment, with both master difficulty and the ability to challenge 'Red Skydragon, El Dorado' and other numerous Sky Dragons.

3. Divine Queen's Sleepless Castle
The Goddess of Darkness, 'Hera Descended-Legend' has been renewed and is available to all users as a normal dungeon!

4. The Heroes' Hideout
Highlander and Berserker make a return appearance in 'The Heroes' Hideout'!

*With the Heroes Descended! dungeon becoming a normal dungeon, certain monsters will stop appearing in the Rare Egg Machine (Berserk, Highlander, and their evolved forms stop appearing).

*'Legendary Dragons' Footprints' will be unlocked once 'Ocean of Heaven' and 'Vesta Cave' are cleared
*When 'Legendary Dragons' Footprints' is cleared, 'Sky Dragons' Domain-No RCV' will appear
*'Vesta Cave' still unlocks 'Frozen Soil of Prosell' as before.

Technical Dungeons:
"Mechdragons' Massive Fortress", "Ancient Dragons' Mystic Realm", and "The God-King's Floating Garden" are being added to the Technical Dungeons!

1. Mechdragons' Massive Fortress
The futuristic Baalbek and others are now available on Legend difficulty floors in a new dungeon.

2. Ancient Dragons' Mystic Realm
The Ancient Dragons bring their character and profile as well, with an added Legend difficulty.

3. The God-King's Floating Garden
The famous Zeus Descended! dungeon is now available at any time. See the GungHo America Twitch channel to commemorate it's last Descended appearance:Twitch

*The Technical Dungeon 'The God-King's Floating Garden' will become playable after clearing 'Mythic Stone Dragon Cave'
* 'Mechdragons' Massive Fortress' will appear after clearing 'Hill of Iris's Rainbow' in addition to the 'Forbidden Tower-No L. Skills'
*After clearing 'Forbidden Tower-No L. Skills', 'Tower of Windy Woods-Only/No Wd' and the subsequent dungeons will become playable in order as before
*'Ancient Dragons' Mystic Realm' will become playable when the 'Mechdragons' Massive Fortress' series is cleared
*Technical Dungeons become playable after clearing the Normal Dungeon 'Castle of Satan'

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone watch the Twitch stream?

I'm wondering what else is being done...

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Player's choice god carnival voting is up on FB. Its a godfest that is going to run a full week.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm 1.7 million light exp from maxing out my first team at full levels. Ltron/Echidna/Venus(87)/Valk(92)/Shynee Gold Dragons Tonight, I think its going to happen. For anyone less than rank 167 (100 sta whatever level it is). I think its a pretty crucial account benchmark strictly because using godfest stones to run 2x supers, is just an amazing thing for maxing out teams/monsters. And to be honest - spending 5 stones on supers is always worth a good chunk of xp - vs getting the 20th silver egg piece of shit in a godfest.

Ltron team for twinlits feels like winning a mini lottery to not have to be desparate for those evo mats. Anybody on the forum run an Ltron at all besides ishad?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A shit load of existing cards are going to be getting buffed. Most are going to be announced on the 10th. They did announce ltron is going to get a hp buff added to her leader skill.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Some of the new dungeons are live. I did the normal Muspelheim and actually got the drop...

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
More Hp on the meta team is pretty cool. I really hope to get that stupid blue jewel to ultimate my viper orochi. I finally started to level my current DXQX project team - DXQX/Valk/Meta/Yomi/Orochi - but until I can evo him I'm stuck with echidna for red.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
More Hp on the meta team is pretty cool. I really hope to get that stupid blue jewel to ultimate my viper orochi. I finally started to level my current DXQX project team - DXQX/Valk/Meta/Yomi/Orochi - but until I can evo him I'm stuck with echidna for red.
I'm considering dropping echidna for orochi in my Kirin team if I can ever get that fucker max skilled. I've pretty much max leveled all my teams. Now just down to skill ups and +eggs, ie the worst.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
New Event Tomorrow:

*5MM Downloads Event Part 1*
[Duration]: 10/9 (Thurs), 12:00 AM - 10/22 (Wed), 11:59 PM (PDT)
Our newest event is of continental proportions! Puzzle & Dragons has reached a total of 5 million downloads from North America alone!
If there was ever a time to pull out all the stops, here it is. We hope you enjoy all that we've lined up for you. And be sure to stay tuned for more--there's a part two to this event!

?? Daily Log-in Bonuses
10/9 - 10/13 - 1 free Magic Stone & 1 free TAMADRA
10/14 - 10/15 - 1 free Magic Stone
*Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

?? Gifts Aplenty
New gift dungeons are always a treat! The monsters in these dungeons may not enjoy being gift-wrapped though, so don't be surprised if these dungeons are unexpectedly difficult!
10/9 - 10/15 - A Gift from the Holy Beasts
*Please note that 'A Gift from the Holy Beasts' has a stamina cost of 50. If you do not meet the stamina requirements this dungeon will not display in the client.

?? Wealth and Splendor
How do you like your Jewel and Metal dragons? We like them widely available for all, so this event offers an extended duration of Tower of Jewels!
10/13 - 10/17 - Tower of Jewels

?? Special Event Dungeon Schedule
*The Spirit Jewels are active from 10/13 to 10/22! See here for details:http://on.fb.me/1swdWlb
10/9 - Dragon Zombie
10/10 - Beelzebub Descended!
10/11 - RO ACE Collab
10/11 - The Goddess Descended!
10/12 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
10/13 - Hera-Ur Descended!
10/14 - Hera-Is Descended!
10/15 - Hera-Sowilo Descended!

??Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
10/9 - 10/15 - Jewel/Metal King Dragons
1.5x Drops for Normal Dungeons
- Use this bonus to clear the Normal dungeons and aim for Divine Queen's Sleepless Castle!
1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
2x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

Finally double coin again! Time to splurge my stamina on weekend. Might even look for some Ganesh friends and try to Anubis it up (maybe just use Ronia). PC Godfest as well probably?