Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Haha U&Y uvo is going to be healer, so is Kushi's uvo!

Also bastet is getting another UVO to be a G/D Devil

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
To piggyback: Huuuuuuge update being rolled out for JP -- serious game changing stuff. You can now buy certain dungeons for an hour / Stamina recharge down to 5 minutes

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=136

I wasn't going to pull on this upcoming godfest, but with the chance to pull U&Y or Kushi with their new UEVOs, I don't think I can resist...

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Twice as much regenerative stamina is a shitload. 288 Stamina vs 144. That's a lot more ability to toss 50 stamina at big cost dungeons without feeling like its a total waste. The evo Mats for the Minerva / Neptune / Ceres are pretty ridiculous.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Twice as much regenerative stamina is a shitload. 288 Stamina vs 144. That's a lot more ability to toss 50 stamina at big cost dungeons without feeling like its a total waste. The evo Mats for the Minerva / Neptune / Ceres are pretty ridiculous.
I'm two mats away from Ceres and DGAF anymore.

Though it seems like they are basically 2/2.5/2 teams now? I can't be arsed to do those.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bastet gets the exact same leader skill as Lu Bu? Seems retarded.

The double stamina thing would be nice if they had a way to quickly spend it while farming + eggs. Mindlessly running T5s 400x a day doesn't sound fun. It already isn't fun, I can't even imagine what it'll be like at 2x stamina rates. This game really needs a way to "auto" dungeons, ala Summoner War.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I am wondering what other dungeons, besides the ones they listed, if any will be added for the buy with coins deal. That might be a way to spend the stamina

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I did my one roll, No Gold, No God I wanted. Undine. Sweet.

As to spending off double the stamina - I see it more of the fact that that I can now attempt any decend or any daily cost 50 sta dungeon (lits/masks/) 5 times instead of 3 regardless of where my account is level wise/stamina wise when it opens. Sure - you could just spend that extra 144 stamina on t5's or w/e, but that's an option we don't have right now should you want it. Double the stamina means that account growth is massively accelerated should you want to. It doubles the stamina you can spend on skill up dungeon farming during their limited time windows. What's the worse that happens your stamina bar is full while you don't want to play? Mine already sits full from time to time.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I did my customary "pull once, pull until you stop getting gold eggs". Ended up with Freyr and Ceres before pulling an Echidna.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haha U&Y uvo is going to be healer, so is Kushi's uvo!

Also bastet is getting another UVO to be a G/D Devil
Yea, I've seen a lot of people starting to lead with u&y over the past week, nice that it dovetails well into my expanding blue healer list. Wish I had sun quon, unfortunately there is no good blue/darkhealer, so maybe it would be better to just bring a dark delay like batman to a 15x u&y/I&I team?

Bastet Evo seems super useless though.

Is there really anything in the game that 4.5x will let you tackle where 4x won't work, not to mention how much easier it is to hit the 4 combo for clearing trash. Green and light healer is way more common and useful than green and dark devil, but I'd definitely be down for a spread cats buff for clearing pre-boss trash. I mean what, you're expect to use multiple devil Ceres or astaroths?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there really anything in the game that 4.5x will let you tackle where 4x won't work
20.25x is a pretty big jump from 6x. The real power boost comes with the added 2 prong though I think. She's already green so she fits in with the most powerful 2 prongers as it is. So if you can swing a couple 4 orb combos along with the 8 combo they're going to hit like a truck.

It's a luxury team for sure, but it is viable.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's a luxury team for sure, but it is viable.
Just what the game needs, more luxury teams. With Zeus becoming everyday dungeon I'm considering investing in a better Zeus team, mainly because I've already +99 atk my Kirin, Meta, Valk, and don't want to put my +atk eggs on echinda. But it seems hard to drop them on Verche without having him on another team.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Wait, did they change Bastet's G/D leader skill? When it first dropped it was the exact same as Lu Bu's, which I thought was retarded.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Update came out, new UVOs for Hera-Ur and FA Luci. Does anyone still play? I just made a king mastering from poring, max a base-level valk, highlander, and berserker. I just don't want to grind t5 dungeons for +eggs, so I almost always end up wasting stam now...

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I am still playing some, been working on maxing my pandora/haku. I need 1 more skill up for both. Still have 9 chasers for haku, but only 1 more fairy for Pandora

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still play regularly. Lmeta makes it easy to stam dump on t5s. I'm pretty much down to farming + eggs and skill ups.MStill need to max skill orochi (2/27). When the 5 stam goes live I'll farm Kirin, hera, and Zeus skill ups. Also, use the coin dungeon to try and get l.meta max skilled.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Still play regularly. Lmeta makes it easy to stam dump on t5s. I'm pretty much down to farming + eggs and skill ups.MStill need to max skill orochi (2/27). When the 5 stam goes live I'll farm Kirin, hera, and Zeus skill ups. Also, use the coin dungeon to try and get l.meta max skilled.
I've got my Ronia team on lockdown... the real question is if I try to evo Ur or not... I'm already at skill level 3. :|