Puzzles and Dragons

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Those new normal dungeons are like 13/14k xp for 30sta. They have dropped starters, healer girls, and the dragons for me - I've just run them all once and still looted 5 of the dragons. So the drop rate must be reasonable. Easy way to burn stamina. - Much less coin though than sea god - or some of the kog levels.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_78134.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Batman already had his day. Let's hope we get less retarded characters (Copperhead? Fucking seriously...). But I didn't play the tie-in game, so maybe that's the big deal.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So someone tell me how you actually buy the coin dungeons... I can't find them anywhere.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
5x Tech is happening again today that coupled with the new sta regen rate should be good +egg hunting

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Haven't really played much lately but still logged in. Have 250 gems still. Seems like good god fest but last two were all silver eggs. Did 6 pulls. All new units for me. Not sure what just happened heh.

Red Odin
Green Odin
DQXQ
Light Kali
Cursed Dragon

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Haven't really played much lately but still logged in. Have 250 gems still. Seems like good god fest but last two were all silver eggs. Did 6 pulls. All new units for me. Not sure what just happened heh.

Red Odin
Green Odin
DQXQ
Light Kali
Cursed Dragon
Light Kali is the nuts. Great leader. And you got Red Odin.. damn

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mostly just log in to keep the bonus mails coming in, and roll some during Godfests. Have run most of the new normal/technicals.

Shockingly still no godfest gods. So...

Red Odin
Green Odin

DQXQ
Light Kali
Cursed Dragon
Fuucku yooouuu!!!!

Did get DA Luci this time, some day I might get him all powered up enough to stick in my Lu Bu team in place of Cerberus.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Light Kali is the nuts. Great leader. And you got Red Odin.. damn
Dark Kali blows her out of the water. In fact, I think Dark Kali may be the best overall monster in the game. Amazing awakenings, great leader skills, great active, great as a leader, great as a sub. Light Kali is just another Kirin/U&Y/Durga. Still, that's a pretty solid group of pulls. I'm extremely jealous of the ROdin.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty much done as well, but just wanted to let grim know I pulled a ronia and an apocalypse.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, with my fully developed Bastet green row team (Bastet, freyja, Artemis,Parvati, Yomi) I am generally able to crush "most" dungeons. It doesn't feel completely OP because I have zero resistance to binds, and I comes with zero delay or damage resistance(so I usually Partner with kushinada when I can). Everything being max skilled helps, it's sometimes still hard to get to CTW up in time.

But, I do sometimes run light metatron with my blue healers, and it's a much less powerful team overall, it still works "alright" (meta, I& I, Gabriel, Hatsume, sandal phon, echidna depending on the dungeon. Again, it's a nice team, but anything less than 25k seems pretty weak for taking hits. Seems like Gung-ho is taking the game in a slightly more balanced approach where high damage is still required, but without utility or high rcv/hp or preferably both, you won't be able to get past.

So I'm thinking maybe I could switch from Bastet to okunushi for a slightly more utility oriented team, I could run Yomi and swap Bastet to devil and run that with Lilith and grape dragon for 7 orb duration extensions. Should be easy to hit 6x combos, but overall damage will be similar to a healer team I suspect with only 1.5x increases (also have Loki, or Ixanagi which I currently view as a waste of +100 eggs I don't use him for anything. I assumed his uvo would be awesome, instead it's by far the worst of the jp 2.0 Uvos. With multiple delays I could also run susano, which could theoretically help with survival and I'd have two green TPAs

Or maybe I should go all out and develope a green attacker team? I don't have Zhuge Liang(except lots of friends running him), but I do have Michael and 3 Susanos and I could throw in green samurai dragon and Athena.

Or should I develop the Uriel/Freyr dragon swapping team, being able to switch at will from burst to tank team seems pretty OP.

All three options seem like they'd be more useful/stable than my current high end teams.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Heh, seems like most everyone on rerolled has moved on... But like I said I wasn't super impressed with any of my teams... Decided to drop about 70 bucks on the game hoping for a Kali, 2/3rds of what I got was crap... BUT I think I got some really amazing cards too for my rolls. I got 3 hakus which I think rivals Ronia for pure power, green Zhuge liang, which fits because I have 2 max skilled susanos, also Michael and Sasuke. Also the one true God. Sun quon, which pretty much gives me the perfect healer team, unfortunately I failed max skilling him, despite having saved 40 of his feeder mob, but he still ended up with a shorter cool down than my max skilled sandalphon which helps my blue healer team immensely (although honestly I think I'll just keep using light metatron now and bench my I&I, I regret feeding i+i 55 + eggs. I also got a green evo mat from pal eggs. so I evolved my Athena and could run that multiple 2-prong ATK God team with GZL. Got a few other crap cards like dark wizard, Minerva, golems, etc. But was super happy that I got essential cards for both blue healers AND green attackers AND a genbu which would fit either perfectly on my Bastet or Athena teams if I didn't want to make her a leader to replace Bastet. plus the triple haku team just in case I wanted to try something completely different down the line. Skilling up 3 of them would be god awfully boring I'd imagine though. I'm not looking forward to grinding up the 20 green chasers I have for the genbu I have, even

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I still log in, the light meta hp balance went in, my healer team has 22,000 health now. Which was a gain of like 6-7k I think. Pretty substantial amount

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I got 3 hakus which I think rivals Ronia for pure power
Dark Kali pretty much outclasses everything now. Ronia is close because of her new UVO, but I think DKali still has her beat as the best P&D monster.

honestly I think I'll just keep using light metatron now and bench my I&I, I regret feeding i+i 55 + eggs.
Yeah, the change to LMeta pretty much completely wiped out I&Is usefulness as a healer lead. I'm also pissed that I stupidly fed my 2nd Hatsume to herself, rather than using her as the last piece in a blue healer team. I have I&I, SQ, BValk (new Valk UVOs are fucking awesome), and Hatsume, so I'm one blue healer from having a solid blue healer team. I'm hoping Andromeda gets healer (she'll probably get something retarded like devil, because GungTroll keeps adding completely random shit to colors that don't normally do X) for her UVO, as she'd be a good sub. I'd also love to get a Blodin for what is pretty close to a perfect blue row team.

I also got a green evo mat from pal eggs. so I evolved my Athena and could run that multiple 2-prong ATK God team with GZL. Got a few other crap cards like dark wizard, Minerva, golems, etc. But was super happy that I got essential cards for both blue healers AND green attackers AND a genbu which would fit either perfectly on my Bastet or Athena teams if I didn't want to make her a leader to replace Bastet. plus the triple haku team just in case I wanted to try something completely different down the line. Skilling up 3 of them would be god awfully boring I'd imagine though. I'm not looking forward to grinding up the 20 green chasers I have for the genbu I have, even
Athena is a fucking monster with her stats and double 2-prong awakenings. If I ever get an Izanagi, that is without a doubt the team I'm going to run. Genbu is pretty much her other cornerstone monster, aside from Izanagi.

Why would you use Genbu as a lead over Bastet? Bastet is better in almost every way, especially after her new UVO.