Puzzles and Dragons

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Guess I need to work on my Anubis skills. I'm guessing you're doing D/L not D/D?
Yeah, D/L is the only way to go. D/D is only if you have a second Anubis and the dungeon you're doing is severely color limited (not just no-rcv).

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anubis and D.meta are my favorite leads, they're enough for pretty much everything in the game. I also use Kushi and Bastet when dark is a bad idea, and I'm working on a tanky Hathor team. I want a light Kali so bad now though, her ultimate looks awesome.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
L.Kali is trash tier combared to Gadius and Tifon. Those are going to change the power curve so much. They'll essentially be the new Ronia.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nahhhhh B, it's all about them Jugglers.
Gadius and Tifon will be the best that NA/Global will ever get.

L.Kali ult will bring it back, basically, her 4 matches + another 2 combos will bump it to 36x. If you hit a 4-orb light in there, it's effectively 81x for anyone with double TPA and the Kali multiplier (like L.Kali, LZL, etc).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wow those are really good... not sure Juggler isn't better.
Juggler is 7x for 2x heart combos (better than Gadius who is 6x for the same thing and Tifon who is 6x for 8 heart orbs linked). The issue is the US never gets the Final Fantasy (or DBZ) collabs, including the rare egg machines for them. So we'll never get the REM for juggler, so this is the best we'll get.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Juggler is 7x for 2x heart combos (better than Gadius who is 6x for the same thing and Tifon who is 6x for 8 heart orbs linked). The issue is the US never gets the Final Fantasy (or DBZ) collabs, including the rare egg machines for them. So we'll never get the REM for juggler, so this is the best we'll get.
Yeah I was thinking about that once I posted. I really wished we would be so many collabs and shit we just won't.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
L.Kali is trash tier combared to Gadius and Tifon. Those are going to change the power curve so much. They'll essentially be the new Ronia.
Gadius and Tifon will be the best that NA/Global will ever get.

L.Kali ult will bring it back, basically, her 4 matches + another 2 combos will bump it to 36x. If you hit a 4-orb light in there, it's effectively 81x for anyone with double TPA and the Kali multiplier (like L.Kali, LZL, etc).
^^this. What Ao- said.

-

I think I accidentally declined a friend invite from here. I totally forgot I posted my ID.

re-add me, sorry!

ID: Diemess*PG: 328-947-209

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I've got a bunch of teams up, and screenshots suck to manage on here, so I'm going to list them and ask for advice:

UltRonia/Ronia/RD Shiva/Hera Ur/LuBu - UltRonia Friend
I'm waiting for LuBu's ult, but I'm gonna evo Ur to her final form (R/D to R/R), but everything is fully awoken and leveled (except Ur). I lose the dark orb enhance, but I'm sort of OK with that since LuBu is my only dark and he's really there because the 0.5x loss from King Baddie to him is worthwhile with the awakenings and the stats (especially with the ult coming). I'm almost close to Hypermaxxing Ronia (+24 off), and think I'll max skill the second Ronia.

Ult Andro/Ult Hatsume/Ult Hermes/Ult BValk/BD Karin - Ult Andro Friend
This is my new favorite team, but I have literally zero skills up (Hermes is lvl3 somehow) but the team is fully leveled and fully awoken. I'm hoping for a survey dungeon for Andro soon, and I've been doing 2heroes for Zerker for BValk.

LKali/LZL/Fuma/LKali/DL Yomi - LKali Friend
This seems like it would be the next "best" team. The 2nd LKali isn't leveled yet, but everything else is fully awoken (but not leveled yet). This seems like it could be fun if I can skill them up. Guess I have to wait for her skillups to come back.

So I'm asking:
Which should I focus on?
Ronia is great but the time to ramp-up just takes forever. Stalling for 7 turns get's sort of shitty, DQUr would drop that down to 6 (and add another Row and a TPA). I need to max and ult the 2nd Ronia on the team.
Andro seems like it is the dream setup (and I've read that a couple times). I was hoping to sub in my BlOdin to actually use the fucker (and his new ult Evo), but alas it won't. I'm hoping I can skill some of them.
LKali and her Ult seem to be the new go-to. Unless tank teams (4xhp 4xrcv) come back, it's all gonna be spike in the future because of the jugglercreep.

I have GZL/LZL/LMeta/GSonia, though I'm not sure I'm going to want to start investing into other teams yet.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Ronia: Great team for mindlessly farming stuff and good against all the old descendeds for the most part. Some of the newer ones can be but its hard to do. On this team you could consider dropping the Shiva for something else when you don't need the armor break or a 2nd red enhance, of course that depends on your box.
Andro: I don't know anything about her
LKali: That lkali team is really good, I think the general consensus online is that if you are sure if your combo skills and had one would be DKali instead of yomi if you had one. Also could use LMeta in cases where you have to worry about binds.

I would work on LKali first for harder descends and new ones coming. Then Ronia for a mindless farm team when you are farming for skill ups and shit. Andro I just don't know anything about.

Viseryn_sl

shitlord
Andromeda skill-ups should be in the next survey dungeon. Hermes I believe will be skilled up by Super Sapphire Kings in an update soon(tm). You just missed Hatsume skill-ups in Light Seeker but that will probably be put into the coin rotation eventually. So with a little patience you should be able to skill-up everyone with reasonable effort. I've seen Andromeda used to beat a lot of the level 7-9 Challenges and she can beat most of the rushes too, so she is pretty strong. Having said that, the new LKali Uvo is probably going to make her your best bet to focus on for descends, but skilling up your Andromeda team when the chance comes would be high priority to me. For Ronia, I like having a turn 1 orb changer available such as Minerva (so good for fire team), Haku, or Persephone (if I'm paired with Beezlebub friend) so I would replace one of your enhancers with something like that if you can.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Andromeda skill-ups should be in the next survey dungeon. Hermes I believe will be skilled up by Super Sapphire Kings in an update soon(tm). You just missed Hatsume skill-ups in Light Seeker but that will probably be put into the coin rotation eventually. So with a little patience you should be able to skill-up everyone with reasonable effort. I've seen Andromeda used to beat a lot of the level 7-9 Challenges and she can beat most of the rushes too, so she is pretty strong. Having said that, the new LKali Uvo is probably going to make her your best bet to focus on for descends, but skilling up your Andromeda team when the chance comes would be high priority to me. For Ronia, I like having a turn 1 orb changer available such as Minerva (so good for fire team), Haku, or Persephone (if I'm paired with Beezlebub friend) so I would replace one of your enhancers with something like that if you can.
Minerva was on my mind. Awww snap, I just looked her up... I didn't realize she was Dragon/Devil. That makes it EZPZ. Fucking now I gotta get another Hera-Ur.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Minerva was on my mind. Awww snap, I just looked her up... I didn't realize she was Dragon/Devil. That makes it EZPZ. Fucking now I gotta get another Hera-Ur.
Minerva is also a leader that makes thursday dungeon a faceroll as long as you don't get skyfall fucked and kill the tama too soon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
2.5x skill up for this event. Holy shit is that nice. 3 levels off of 7 feeds to yamato, and 2 skill ups off of 4 to Susano.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got my ult L.Kali squad going. This shit is craycray. L.Kali lead, Fuma, LZL, L.Kali, D/L Yomi (and L.Kali friend). I've been practicing (and I fucking hate Green Orbs) and it's awesome.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I wish I had a LZL so badly and an Izanagi to go with mine. I've been using L.Kali, Valk, Athena, L/D venus, and Soaring Dragon SQ. Not even close to optimal, but not bad.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
L.Kali seems to be the overwhelming choice right now for best all-around lead. Just picked up the #1 spot for the upcoming PCGF, which should be a fun one.

I don't have an L.Kali, but I do have a Parvati sitting in my box... and her recent UEvo has turned her into an unbindable 2 TPA monster with an awesome 2x attack proc when matching 5 linked heart orbs. I just need one more Jewel of Wood and she's mine.

rrr_img_98549.jpg