Puzzles and Dragons

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Huge changes coming up to JP and to NA (eventually)...

Shamelessly stolen from FB:

[v8.1]
After rank60, players can buy monsters with special new currency called Monster Points (MP). MP can be gotten by selling Gods and stuff.

Sell Price:
- Non REM stuff (ex. biweekly dragon) = 5 MP
- Descended Gods = ??? MP (Guessing 100, 250 etc)
- REM 5* Gods = 5k MP
- Fest only 6* (ex Rodin) = 20k MP

MP is used to buy new Silver Tamas and other things. Silver Tamas include: Ele def up, Stat up (HP/ATK/RCV), auto heal, time extend, with a max limit of 5 and they can repeat. They will show up under the monster, with new awakes fed replacing the leftmost ones. Awakes are additive and should be weaker than normal ones.

Buy Prices:
Tamas + Rare Evo mats = 3k MP ea
Jewels = 8k MP ea
Silver Tama Stat Up + AutoHeal + Finger = 10k MP ea
Silver Tama Ele Rest = 20k ea
Piis = 30k ea
This is all shit I could've used about a year ago, bastards! I've sold/fed soooo many gods/REMs/etc. I'm not sure how I feel about the new latent awoken skills yet, but the ability to buy evo mats/tamadras is fucking amazing. I get so tired of farming old, boring shit and this change fixes that.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Thus far I have been able to clear sphinx with lkali, ronia and pandora teams. Its a pretty easily farmable x25 lead.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Some exciting changes are coming to the Daily and Metal/Gold/Jewel Dragon Limited Time Dungeons!

- Beginning Tuesday, 7/21, the Daily Dungeons will feature permanent 2x Drop (Tuesday-Friday) and 2x Coin (Weekend) rates, regardless of whether or not an event is in effect
- Starting Friday, 7/24, the standard Metal/Jewel Dragon dungeons will be combined with their Super Metal/Jewel Dragon counterparts into one Limited Time Dungeon with two separate floors
- King Dragons will appear in the standard Metal/Jewel Dragon dungeons at at rates equivalent to the older dungeons' 2x bonus
- These combined dungeons will have new names ("Metal Dragon Infestation!", etc.), and 1 Magic Stone will be awarded the first time they are completed
- Starting 7/24, Limited Time Dungeons will also appear more frequently each day

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I played this for awhile, I'm rank 113 or so. Got a decent team can beat a lot of things, but refuse to spend money on this game (as I do all mobile games that cost more than AAA+ titles), and it seems to be approaching borderline impossible without pissing away magic stones at the rare egg machine. Am I missing something?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I played this for awhile, I'm rank 113 or so. Got a decent team can beat a lot of things, but refuse to spend money on this game (as I do all mobile games that cost more than AAA+ titles), and it seems to be approaching borderline impossible without pissing away magic stones at the rare egg machine. Am I missing something?
Not really no. There aren't that many good leads you can actually farm for. And generally if you can farm for it, the teams that can beat that dungeon reliably are heavily dependent on the REM.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yeah its a shame, it's a fun game, but I guess I'll just keep collecting stones when they give them away and toss them in the rare egg machine during godfest.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wonder how long it has been since I've logged in. Might play around again, kind of missing a mobile game at the moment.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, there aren't very many good "farmable" leads and the problem with it is, any of them that are? Well, they require a team of REM monsters to beat. About the only leader I can think of that is a decent lead, but still able to be cleared with most "average" teams, is probably Athena. The issue with Athena teams is that you still need an Izanagi to make it worth a shit and of course, he's a REM god. I'd dump all your stones into Egyptian godfests. Once you get Anubis, you basically win the game. He's easily the best leader and you'll use him on nearly every descend, challenge mode, etc. Gadius, L. Kali, Typhon, and a few others are close, but nothing beats 100x multiplier. If you have an Izanagi on top of it (about the only god left that I actuallywant -everything else is just novelty at this point), it just gets stupid.

With that said, permanent 2x rates on daily dungeons is something that was sorely needed. It doesn't matter for the newer mats (masks, angel/devil/trifruits), but it was annoying as hell for rainbow keeper.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah its a shame, it's a fun game, but I guess I'll just keep collecting stones when they give them away and toss them in the rare egg machine during godfest.
You basically need one of the few "amazing" leads and then can throw sub-optimal to good to perfect team mates. Depending on what you have, it can be hard as fuck to impossible to do the end-level content.
If you have a picture of your box we can help with teams.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bastet, Shiva and Lakshmi are three older gods you might have that've turned into top tier leaders (Shivas awoken ult isn't available in US yet, but Bastet's just arrived).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
One of the better farmable leads is Athena. Her dungeon isn't too hard, and honestly, if you can get through it for less than 5 stones, she's better than a golem from the rare egg machine.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
About.Fucking.Time.

*Rare Egg Machine Renewal!*
[Starting] 8/28 (Fri), 12:00 AM (PDT)

As of 8/28 (Fri), 12:00 AM (PDT), the new CyberDragons and CyberBeasts series will be added to the Rare Egg Machine!

*NOTE : Game messaging states ?3 Eggs and above are available from the Rare Egg Machine. However as of 8/28 (Fri), 12:00 AM, all ?3 Eggs will be removed.

Newly Added Monsters :

2185 Blazing CyberDragon, Thuban
2186 Abyssal CyberDragon, Sadalmelik
2187 Gale CyberDragon, Alnair
2188 Thundering CyberDragon, Shedar
2189 Destroying CyberDragon, Diadem

2190 Flame-Winged CyberBeast, Markab
2191 Frost-Fanged CyberBeast, Alfecca
2192 Swoop-Winged CyberBeast, Phact
2193 Flashing-Clawed CyberBeast, Leonis
2194 Evil Eye CyberBeast, Kakkab

Other Added Monsters :

1241 Bearded Deity, Guan Yu
1243 Loyal Deity, Guan Yu
1359 Apocalypse
1372 Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang
1374 Life Dragon, Zhuge Liang

1413 Happy Forest Maiden, Red Riding Hood
1415 Queen of the Dwarfs, Snow White
1417 Four Leaf Clover Princess, Thumbelina
1419 White Coach Princess, Cinderella
1421 Thorn Princess, Sleeping Beauty

1503 Fire Dragon Knight
1505 Water Dragon Knight
1897 Earth Dragon Knight
1507 Shining Dragon Knight
1899 Shadow Dragon Knight

Certain monsters will also be removed from the Rare Egg Machine, including all ?3 Monsters!

?5
320 Dark Golem Mk. III
319 Machine Golem Mk. III

201 Empress of Serpents, Echidna
202 Enchantress of the Sea, Siren
203 Mystical Forest Pixie, Alraune
204 Messenger of God, Archangel
205 Witch of the Night, Lilith

229 Phoenix Knight Homura
230 Fenrir Knight Kamui
231 Ancient Dragon Knight
232 Verche, the Knight of the Sky
233 Chaos Dragon Knight

290 Flare Drall
293 Megalodran
296 Fortoytops
299 Angelion
302 Drawn Joker

?4
89 Echidna
91 Siren
93 Mandrake
95 Angel
97 Lilith

99 Phoenix Knight
101 Fenrir Knight
103 Dragon Knight
105 Verche
109 Dark Dragon Knight

289 Agdrall
292 Shardran
295 Toyceratops
298 Fairlion
301 Pierdrawn

?3
84 Machine Golem
86 Dark Golem

88 Naga
90 Mermaid
92 Dryad
94 Cupid
96 Succubus

98 Mystic Flame Knight
100 Mystic Ice Knight
102 Mystic Stone Knight
104 Mystic Light Knight
108 Mystic Dark Knight

288 Drall
291 Shardra
294 Toytops
297 Fairlio
300 Pierdra

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
MP update was added yesterday. Good time to clean out your box and Ultra-Mega-Hypermax your leads with Latent Tamadras.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Not one of my faggot friends had a Shiva up for fattie. So pissed.
Sorry man, I've been away otherwise I'd have put him up. Still need? Also, the special PAL REM is mega-good at giving fatties.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Nah, just needed for the urgent that wont be back for 3+ months. No fattie from the PAL machine either in about 30 rolls. Sooo fuck my Valk I guess.