Puzzles and Dragons

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Got it today with the most ghetto team possible. 94 Siren, 17 Nebradisk, 48 Lilith(non uvo), 28 Shinji/Kaoru, 78 Devil Ceres, Awoken Ra friend. zzzz L1, Ra L2, zzzz L3, Shinji then Ceres then Lilith then Nebradisk then zzz matching hearts every turn L4, Ra L5.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I beat my first descended dungeon today. Divine Queen of Darkness obvy. It was a lot easier then I was preparing for. Beat it 2 times tho. welcome to 1999 i know.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Now is an excellent time to either start playing or get back into P&D. There's a huge event going on right now with free stones and Tamadras coming from every angle, the DC Collab is going on, there's a new Godfest pantheon being released tomorrow, and the game is just in a good place in general.

Oh, there's also a new NA commercial that you might catch while watching TV...

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Was saving up stones for PCGF but I couldnt pass on the 4x GFEs since I dont have shit. Blew 55 stones and I might buy a 30pack later if I can fix this bug I have with apple ID letting me buy stones

GOdin
Cao Cao
Belial
Phoenix Rider
Dragon Samurai
Ame no Uzume
Dark wiz sirius
Mori Motonari
Ivory Dragon
Snow White
Indigo DC, Sumire

Ripped a 30 pack and said roll till silver. Gonna do the last 3 tom. Was hoping to get a Ronia, Lkali or something for my Bastet team

Ares
Cao Cao dupe
Cinderella

next day finished with

Dino Rider
BBD, Zuoh
Minerva

Grinded some challenge dungeons for a few more stones

Red Angel, Rozuel

Not unhappy but idk wtf to do with my box now. Looks like mono red

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Are there any new ways to export your box to PadHerder or anywhere else? Sat down to try and figure out what all the new stuff is and am completely lost. Have like 799/995 box filled with no idea wtf I was working on. Considering just deleting anything that isn't a favorite and kind of starting from scratch.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I remember doing it over a year ago which is where my current PadHerder is from, which means it is probably like 90% accurate to what is actually in my box. Guess I'll try and see what the new metas are and the good Gods and if anything I have is worth upgrading or all trash at this point.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
No idea man. Since they changed this rotating leader vs. permanent leader and there are these circles, triangles, squares I have no idea what the criteria is. I'll log in and refresh it and see if that helps.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I did it(two heroes) with
70JDDJ
71 A Hera
69 Enchida
RK
RK

I read that all you need is gravity + morning star to kill highlander but it didnt. anyone know why? luckily they let me stall for another 20 turns for MS repop lol