Puzzles and Dragons

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I rolled one time in the Halloween rem and got the Thoth/Sopdet I wanted so I can hopefully beat that stupid cost restricted dungeon for the other awoken haku mat I dont have. I too am at 300k mp for that Ra dragon when it drops

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I want the Halloween Alraunesobad for my LKali team, but I'm just not willing to risk stones on a machine packed full of chibi bullshit and the worthless fairy tale series. I have Persephone as my dark coverage healer on my LKali team currently, but her skill is completely useless on that team. Plus, I'm hurting for bind recovery badly. I'll have my Awoken Amaretsu to cover binds soon, but if I could get a dark healeranda bind recovery in the same card? Hnnnnghhhhhh!

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Halloween egg machine trolled me pretty hard today. I had been saving stones for the next Players Choice GF but decided to splurge them all today for some reason. Directors carnival gave me two Archangel Gabriels in a row, so i cut that shit out and decided to roll the Halloween one. Snow White, two Toth and Sopdet and a chibi Metatron. I now have only 2 stones and enormous Roll Regret.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I am amazed we are even getting FF. They did showcase art for Cloud/Yuna/Kefka and dude with the gunblade

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I am amazed we are even getting FF. They did showcase art for Cloud/Yuna/Kefka and dude with the gunblade
If I remember right, none of the FF stuff was all the impressive, especially with the power curve being what it is now. Mostly just a bunch of their new machine type, right?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
If I remember right, none of the FF stuff was all the impressive, especially with the power curve being what it is now. Mostly just a bunch of their new machine type, right?
I don't know the relative power level.. but the Cloud system seems pretty good for a bunch of stuff. But that requires at least 3 clouds.

Zynth

N00b
Well, I just got a dead zone on my shitty old phone. I probably would let it slide but P&D is currently unplayable. Somewhat off topic but does anyone have any info on activating a new phone on an unlimited data Verizon account? A simple search says I can just buy a new Galaxy 6s and trim my current card to fit. Has anyone else had to do this before?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
For those of you that either don't have or hate the restricted cost dungeons one of today's guerrilla's is 'descended carnival'. The drop rate isn't 100% but they are all easy to clear. Get your mats now for stuff!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
For those of you that either don't have or hate the restricted cost dungeons one of today's guerrilla's is 'descended carnival'. The drop rate isn't 100% but they are all easy to clear. Get your mats now for stuff!
Nice reminder! Any idea if the Angel/Demon dude can show up in there? I managed to snag the angel yesterday in Mephisto, so it's time to hunt for devil-dork.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Nice reminder! Any idea if the Angel/Demon dude can show up in there? I managed to snag the angel yesterday in Mephisto, so it's time to hunt for devil-dork.
I don't think so. Typically those invades don't show up in the guerrilla dungeons. Only in the descends. On PadX there is a schedule as to when the angel or devil has a chance of invading if you weren't aware. Its based on your group.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't think so. Typically those invades don't show up in the guerrilla dungeons. Only in the descends. On PadX there is a schedule as to when the angel or devil has a chance of invading if you weren't aware. Its based on your group.
The new angel/devil are pretty powerful for being non-REM options, but trying to skill them up? Good fucking luck. You'd have to spend so many stones "farming" them that they may as well be REM monsters.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The new angel/devil are pretty powerful for being non-REM options, but trying to skill them up? Good fucking luck. You'd have to spend so many stones "farming" them that they may as well be REM monsters.
Why not use piis? They are practically giving them out now. Even if you can't do challenge dungeons 8/9/10 it will take you a bit of time but thats how I plan on skilling them up.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Why not use piis? They are practically giving them out now. Even if you can't do challenge dungeons 8/9/10 it will take you a bit of time but thats how I plan on skilling them up.
I was almost going to burn my light Piis on LKali... but maybe it goes to AngelDude instead. Pairing him with Athena looks sort of cool. Now to tamadra him up.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I was almost going to burn my light Piis on LKali... but maybe it goes to AngelDude instead. Pairing him with Athena looks sort of cool. Now to tamadra him up.
I would wait to skill your LKali till angelits are rotated back to have that skill. Farming friday is really easy.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I would wait to skill your LKali till angelits are rotated back to have that skill. Farming friday is really easy.
For some reason I suck at it. I can't Ronia it easily enough, and I can't LKali it.