Puzzles and Dragons

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
would that be better than awoken bastet/kush/chu chu/cao cao/wild card/bestcat ? I really need a keeper of gold and 2 more green masks to uevo kush and chu chu, but ill be able to get a free wood jewel from gift of the holy beasts comin up to uevo bastet

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, bastet is not a great farming team in the first place, so you'll want a solid farming team too, because that takes up the vast majority of your time in PAD. Something that can do OoH 5 and KoG will get you hundreds of ranks and numerous +297 monsters, especially with 1.5x xp KoG and 3x +egg OoH these days. Looking at your box, I assume you're relatively new, so you either have to be patient and put in the time, or pull out the wallet. Eventually you'll catch up and have a solid, well-rounded box. Most of us talking about A.Bastets, A.Shivas, etc. etc., have been playing for years. Many people had a +297'd valk, athena, zeus, or something else with a 3x multiplier that they used for quite a bit of content.

If you do have any inclination to be IAP, then the upcoming players choice godfest later this month will be the best time to do so btw. LKali and Kirin will both be in it for sure, and they have relatively easy 5x multipliers to get you started on descends.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I echo what Uriel says. I use an AShiva team to farm for mats, the shiva team that Ao listed would be good for that. With that team you can farm for almost any mat in the game and even conquer a lot of the older descends without too much problem. Then as your box improves think about ABastet. That team imo doesn't really shine until you get at least 1 card with 2+ 2 prongs on it. Something like LiuBei or Vishnu as an example.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How is ABastet not a good farming team? 16x multiplier with an additional 1.5 on wood will shred every farming dungeon out there. Hell, even without some of the key subs like Verd, LiuBei, etc., you can still shred most descends with that team.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Yeah thats what I mean. Itd be nice to have something that can do KoTG in a timely manner for that exp (althought I can breeze through OoH in like 5mins with my bastet team). I IAPed a little the last 2 godfests but Im probo gonna buy 2 or 3 packs for PCGF

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah thats what I mean. Itd be nice to have something that can do KoTG in a timely manner for that exp (althought I can breeze through OoH in like 5mins with my bastet team). I IAPed a little the last 2 godfests but Im probo gonna buy 2 or 3 packs for PCGF
All you really need to farm/"breeze" through KotG is a delay. Echidna used to be about the only delay out there, but there's a ton of them now. Hell, even something like AMinerva makes KotG a cinch.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
How is ABastet not a good farming team? 16x multiplier with an additional 1.5 on wood will shred every farming dungeon out there. Hell, even without some of the key subs like Verd, LiuBei, etc., you can still shred most descends with that team.
Because when you're farming you want fast, unconditional multiplier teams where you just match 4, or push-buttons. Over the long run, slower (as in time to study the board, hit a certain combo # / match 4-5 colors) but more powerful leads get a lot less runs in. There are plenty of good farm team comps you can find on other forums, blogs, and youtube.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Because when you're farming you want fast, unconditional multiplier teams where you just match 4, or push-buttons. Over the long run, slower (as in time to study the board, hit a certain combo # / match 4-5 colors) but more powerful leads get a lot less runs in. There are plenty of good farm team comps you can find on other forums, blogs, and youtube.
I don't think he's at that point yet, but that's exactly the reasoning.

Personally I use dual Ronia for farming everything, but
smile.png

Zynth

N00b
FYI, don't complete the anniversary dungeon. It costs 1 sta so you can enter and quit to max out your pal points for the day.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Setup my exp to rank up after I finish the 99stam tamadra dungeon, sittin here at work bored so figd start an account on my phone why not. First pull Lu Bu ok

Zynth

N00b
Is anyone running a MonoBlue team? I've been evolving my Andromeda and Sarasvati as well as a bunch of strong blue subs I've collected over the years but I've never really done much with them. I could potentially do a monoblue healer team.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is anyone running a MonoBlue team? I've been evolving my Andromeda and Sarasvati as well as a bunch of strong blue subs I've collected over the years but I've never really done much with them. I could potentially do a monoblue healer team.
I've got an andro team, but don't have any andro friends :|
Andro/BValk are skill maxed, Karin is "close", Hatsume is lvl1, and Hermes is shit-tier 3. Tempted to evo Karin from B/D to A.Karin (and Hermes too), but never really wanted to pull the trigger because I don't have Andro friends.

Zynth

N00b
I might just put it on the back burner for a while since I still need a ton of tamandras to power it up. I have a very strong Mono Fire team with Gadius lead as well as AShiva being very popular presently.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Ive always wanted to build an Andromeda team (I like her art a lot and apparently that's all it takes) being flat outpaced by other leaders I have kept me from putting serious time into it. Ive been having an identity problem as of late regarding which team to put my resources into. Ive got a really nice A Shiva team but I cant stop thinking that I should be playing Bastet. Im already in the mindset of trying to knock back 5+ combos per turn and doing so with Bastet would simply be much more damage than doing it with Shiva. Bastet's inability to really heal herself is a major holdback but I guess if you're doing millions of damage per turn you dont really worry about healing...

Zynth

N00b
Bastet was my first strong lead and is probably why I enjoy combo leaders. I did a really typical L/G healer team so healing wasnt too bad but I understand how dismal not having even a small RVC boost can be with other teams. Half the reason my Fire team works so well is because I always have access to AShiva. The greatest drawback I find with combo leaders is unfortunate skyfalls while you're trying to stall. When you accidentally go from 6.25x atk to 16x it can push a floor too fast or drop a boss into a low hp insta-kill ability. It's ultimately why I started looking into conditional leaders where I can control my damage more reliably.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I might just put it on the back burner for a while since I still need a ton of tamandras to power it up. I have a very strong Mono Fire team with Gadius lead as well as AShiva being very popular presently.
Oh my squad is max awoken, I just didn't bother to skill them up a ton. I'm really focusing on my LKali team, since I seem to have a pretty ideal team except I'm missing HKali for the dark.

Zynth

N00b
Someones going to hate me but I actually have a LKali that I've never really leveled since I pulled Hathor shortly after. I permanently keep her up since half my friends are Kali or Ra. I really hate using her since I've learned my lesson about being orb fucked when I was screwing around with Horus and Kirin teams last year. I'm considering giving it another shot after I evolve L/D Izanagi since he would fill out my proposed team perfectly.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mono blue will be really strong soon with Awoken Idunn&Idunna + Ryuune leads. It's really tanky with great burst potential, and is an easy row/tpa hybrid team that is capable of clearing arena.