Puzzles and Dragons

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I actually dont think Im gonna roll too much, if any. If i could have pulled an Ares and Red Odin I was planning to build a Shiva Dragon team to farm with and then work on Yomi Dragon to do arena and the more technical stuff that cant be just bulldozed. Unfortunately Ares didnt make the cut and he seems pretty vital to a Shiva Dragon setup so Ill probably just focus primarily on the Yomi Dragon and save a few stones.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
PCGF have typically resulted in terrible results. It always seems like a good scam of people's money, right around a time when people are in a "spending" mood.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is it going to be during water carnival? =\
Yup, that seems to be the most likely scenario. It usually ends up being during a gala that is terrible. I've been playing since '13 and I think I've done 3 PCGFs (maybe 4?) now. Every single one has landed on a shitty gala, been right before/during the Holidays, and has resulted in terrible pulls. They've since taken a lot of the "junk" pulls out of the REM, but I don't plan on pulling more than the stones I have currently (10), plus the Black Friday 5 for $1.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Need me a Fagan for A.Kirin. There a decent team-building resources?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Not sure I'll roll at all:

To see the full lineup, look below:

2440 Orange Dragonbound, Saria (NEW!)
2442 Blue Dragonbound, Ryune (NEW!)

Top 5
1587 Goddess of Power, Kali
1585 Goddess of Secrets, Kali
140 Yomi
2147 Sun Dragon Caller, Kanna
494 Bastet

6 - 10
138 Amaterasu
751 Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya
236 Shiva
1107 Phantom God, Odin
496 Ra

11 - 15
136 Susano
1235 Liu Bei
1233 Sun Quan
807 Okuninushi
803 Kushinadahime

16 - 20
753 Incarnation of Byakko, Haku
2149 Moon Dragon Caller, Satsuki
642 Dark Angel Metatron
132 Kagutsuchi
128 Venus

21 - 25
2145 Jasper Dragon Caller, Kaede
1671 The Norn Verdandi
2272 Akechi Mitsuhide
1073 Pandora
749 Incarnation of Genbu, Meimei

26 - 30
370 Idunn&Idunna
1334 Vishnu
1231 Cao Cao
492 Isis
242 Indra
I voted for I&I...

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
So, what are these "dragonbound" things? They're adding two godfest exclusives into the 30 people voted on? They want to add them, fine but they dont need the 3x drop rate as the stuff people actually want...

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Can't wait to roll a Kagut, Kush, and SQ since the only other one I've got is Vishnu and a dupe there would be pretty sweet. Lot of cards I'd love as subs so I can have a high tier TPA team or row team instead of five different clusterfucks of both. Running Kush, Pers, Vishnu, Gabriel, and Godin/Gronia/UltCanopus/my other five dogshit green subs as my best all around non-kirin team is balls. Will admit that list of cards can do a hell of a lot of different things depending on the who leads and the dungeon though. Just not god damn Fagan.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Phoenix that invades red skies in skydragon level is a thing right? I thought I read somewhere it doesnt drop there anymore but now Im reading otherwise

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I dont believe it invades there anymore. When I was hunting one the info I was given on the PAD forums said Noah descended, Zeus Vulcan, or cross my fingers at the Pal egg machine were my only real options (although with the Pal machine rotating between dragons and evo mats lately, I dont think its a viable option atm). Although there is going to be an alert Descend tomorrow that has a chance of the Phoenix showing up on the fourth floor.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I coulda swore I read the same thing when I searched like a month ago but I just googled and I see 2 threads from september this year on pad reddit and pdx forums with multiple people saying they got an invade there ?\_(?)_/?

Taloo_sl

shitlord
I got a Grif from one of the green dragons just the other day when I finally bothered to run challenge. So I assume Phoenix invades as well. Know it was one of the technicals but not sure which sorry.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I got a phoenix out of one of the new tech dungeons they just pushed 2 days ago. Mistic Dragon Historic Site. First floor is no water... I got it there. It comes up after Dragon Knight Sanctuary

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
That's pretty awesome if they show up there (and a bit annoying after how much of a pain it used to be to get
tongue.png
). Makes sense for there to be a new source for them since the Pal Machine is an evo material/dragon dispenser lately. Not that im complaining though, I like it the way it's been

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Thats good news. I might have to try that on mondays. I heard the droprate for the new guerrilla dungeon tomorrow where Phoenix can drop sucks p bad so I didnt wanna try to get it from that since its not guaranteed to spawn like on Noah. I just ripped a 100itunes card for 80. Got my stones ready for Sunday. Got like 110 on my main account, 100 on my alt account and my gf has 100 on her account she started in september ahhhhh

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fucking... waiting on a green keeper and 3 king dragons for fagan so I can finally get my Awoken Kirin.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Main account I only had two pulls. Cinderella (#4...) and Bastet. With Sphinx and Medj already in box. Can't complain I guess. Honestly going into it she was by far the best thing I could roll I think. I really, really need a good bind resist sub though.

Taloo - Monsters | PADherder

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
This is my first pack on my main account. Might do another one before this ends. P happy.

3rd Shiva, Isis, Bastet dupe, Undine, Thanatos, Verdandi (!), Viper Orochi, Beast Rider, Vishnu (amg), Kagutsuchi!, Shadow Dragon Knight, Hatsume, dupe Okuni, Satsuki, Nut, dupe Hatsume, Yomi, Venus, Sun Quan, Ganeesha dupe, Claymore, Genie

edit pulled 6 more- sylph, Okuni (3rd), Hatsume dupe, Alnair dupe, 4th Okuni, Pandora, Yomi dupe, Vishnu dupe, ww Sharon, Leonis, dupe Orochi, Muse.

Gungtroll knows Im not going to go out like this motherfuckers

alt account wasnt as lucky but idc

Yomi, Pandora, Green fruit dragon, Venus, Gabriel, Kushi, Gabriel dupe, thumbelina, sleeping beauty, i&i, Ruka, sadamilk, fuu, venus dupe, krishna, unicorn rider, kagutschi, ra, hatsume. salamander, ruka dupe