Puzzles and Dragons

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
So I couldnt resist and rolled six, got Water Dragon Knight (.......), Umi and Yami, Sakuya, Nut, a goddamn Dragonette, and Kushinada. Water Gala is definitely in effect....

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Btw, this might still be going on today at Target. 40% off is an insane deal, but you might have to ask them to price match because not all of the 25$ cards are ringing up at 15$. People posting big stacks on thePAD Reddit thread. My closest target was sold out, they said some guy bought 80 lol. If it's still on today, may go check other ones.

rrr_img_117466.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Told you, guys. PCGFs are always like this. It's a waste. I pulled my customary 2 pulls that I always do during godfests. I got an orange dragonbound and a basilisk.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Made my first IAP for the $1 5 stones. Rolled.................. Ruka.

Actually replaces Siren with my blue healer team of BValk, SQ, Sasarvati, (one of my dozen healers). But never going to skill or level her after I A.ult Bastet then down Fagan for A Sakuya soo....

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Im honestly really happy with my pulls. And looking back on the gf pulls:
Dragon Rider
Satsuki (dupe)
Red riding hood -silver
Shaitan -silver
Muse
Viper Orochi
Yomi
Hatsume
Indra
Claymore
Phact
Shiva
Motonari
Alfecca
Wee Jas
Haku
Kraken Rider
Saria
Vishnu
Umi&yama
Sun Quan
Kushi

I think we came out ok. Initially I was thinking Id buy another 30pack at least for a few more rolls but I might be content with what I got idk

I spotted this motherfucker on my alt account in red skies lol
2v0l3jq.jpg

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I need some friggin Badpy's. I dunno what the deal is with the repeated challenge dungeons full of spirit jewel after spirit jewel, the refresh-bait +50 tamas and zero pii's. It's more frustrating considering I have multiple things on my team that dont have skill up food in the NA game...

Sorry, felt like venting. Ive came up short three times this morning working on getting those +50 tamas because I lack skill ups.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I need some friggin Badpy's. I dunno what the deal is with the repeated challenge dungeons full of spirit jewel after spirit jewel, the refresh-bait +50 tamas and zero pii's. It's more frustrating considering I have multiple things on my team that dont have skill up food in the NA game...

Sorry, felt like venting. Ive came up short three times this morning working on getting those +50 tamas because I lack skill ups.
Bipolor goddess!

Just kidding, fuck GungTroll for using that as the "skill up dungeons exist" for everyone.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Been playing this game for about a month now. Kind of hit a wall where I can't do any special missions above master difficulty and hit a wall at Legendary Dragons Footprints for normal dungeons and mechdragon for technicals. Anyone mind working with me thru PMs to give me some guidance on where to go? Or is it better to post some sort of profile on here and ask for advice? Thanks in advance.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Aevian - Monsters | PADherder

Any help is appreciated. I just made a quick padherder, doesn't have all my evo stuff, figured that wasn't necessary. Thanks in advance anyone can help. I've been looking around at random guides, some are somewhat helpful but very general. Also not sure how outdated and what's the best thing to work on these days for someone at my point. Once again, thanks in advance.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
How many stones do you have. Where ru in tech dungeons. My alt account has a devil team with a Lu Bu lead (which you can see like 5 posts above) using almost all the same devils you have that was able to clear that stuff p easy. Make a king baddie and use your vampire instead of the jester dragon. make friends that boost dark or devil type. moonlit prowler is my fav helper

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
HKali should carry you pretty far if you can find friends that lead her (or light kali friends, similar enough leader style).

Bruuce us pretty spot on with the LuBu team (and you can even take Ronia friends for some decent recovery too).

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hkali is your best bet with what you have atm, using Lkali, Vamp and Izanami as subs, with some filler in the last spot, probly Yomi for time extensions. Focus on Getting them evolved, max leveled and all of their awakenings. Then search and add a bunch of Hkali friends. Oh and switch Vamp to Blue, so you can be 100% skill bind resistant with that team.