Puzzles and Dragons

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Out of curiosity, what other monsters do you have? Do you have a padherder setup that we could take a look at? Reason I ask is that I did a little google fu and it looks like Mei Mei teams are kinda reliant on REM subs. Maybe you've got something else in that monster box that you could build off of until you rank up more and have more team cost to play with.
I took this a few days ago but they're all pretty much the same but just higher level

rrr_img_128970.jpg

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I'm level 38 right now and using Meimei as leader with subs Ishida Mitsunari, keeper of light, super king metal dragon, and jewel of water. I'm in the King of the Underworld dungeon and can't do enough damage to Hades before he wipes out my team in one hit. What subs should I be aiming for and how do I get them? I've had these subs forever and feel like I'm underpowered.
add me 349, 741 , 240 Im running Green Odin in slot 1 for some people on another forum I got playin. you wont lose with him

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Ok lol so anyways if anyone has a max level/max awoken/evo Dizanami plz add my alt 319,689,318 and put her up for me tom(Friday) so I can try to do this ranking dungeon and get above 90% tyty

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Supertouch I really dont have much to offer up for you at the moment team wise. However what I think you should focus on right now is working up a larger pool of monsters to build around. The free stones you're getting every day spend them on box space for a while. Get up to around 100 spots in your box so you have some wiggle room with what to keep and what to feed. There's a godfest happening today and tomorrow so if you're willing to spend a little money, roll a few times and see what shakes out, you may get something that works with Mei Mei or something better to build around.

What I do know is you cant operate with a box size of 20 (just for comparison I have 330 spots in my monster box and it stays at capacity almost all the time) :p.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Increase your box size immediately. Roll with Mei Mei, Ishida, Melon Dragon, Light Keeper, Lucifer.

Desperately search for more subs, specifically green subs if you want to continue with Mei Mei. Focus your attention on leveling Mei Mei (she's your best leader AND sub for now) and Lucifer (he gets pretty powerful, and his awoken version is incredible).

supertouch_sl

shitlord
So I started a new game on another device so I could try my hand at my first god fest and I must have wasted 200 stones on shit that's way worse than anything I had rolled before. Is there a trick to getting one of the more coveted monsters in the REM?

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Oh shit 200 stones? Godfests can be money sinks (dont go overboard :p ), but, they are worth rolling in if the pantheons available are the ones you need gods from. Every god in PAD is associated to a specific pantheon. Always check thePADxsite to see what all is available in the godfest (theofficial PAD facebook pageworks too). The trick to rolling like a madman is knowing what is in the godfest and to be quite honest there's not much that sparks my interest in the one running today and yesterday. However, each godfest is also the only time you can roll godfest exclusives which can be some of the most powerful stuff in the game. If you burned 200 stones, list us what you got. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I didn't spend any money. It was just a combination of rerolls and completing the beginner dungeons. I'd actually pay 60 bucks if I knew it would get me a few decent gods, but I feel like you could invest hundreds on this game and get jack shit.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need Set, Cao Cao, or Red Valk I think for my Shiva team. Or maybe Misato from the Evangelion collab. Have ASheva, AFreyr, AHino, Urd, and Rider Drake right now. Anything else obvious I'm missing potentially? Have a 2nd Urd, but 1 TPA isn't getting my rocks off.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Cao Cao would definitely take things up a notch. I think you're on point with what you need. Cao Cao and Red Valk would give you the exact team that I used for a while (A. Shiva, Urd, Cao Cao, Hino, Red Valk). You have enough MP or fodder to feed to the wood chipper to consider Shiva Dragon?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I need Set, Cao Cao, or Red Valk I think for my Shiva team. Or maybe Misato from the Evangelion collab. Have ASheva, AFreyr, AHino, Urd, and Rider Drake right now. Anything else obvious I'm missing potentially? Have a 2nd Urd, but 1 TPA isn't getting my rocks off.
Unless you need the delay, Set is better in almost every way to Cao Cao. Fuck, he gives A.Hino a run for his money and is even better in many situations.

Challenge dungeons only being 3 floors needs to be a thing from here on out. That shit is beautiful. I can't stand the 7-10 floor crap.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Yeah the Uevo of Set wasnt around when I was running A. Shiva. He's pretty awesome and his awakenings are better than Cao Cao, but I personally tend to favor the blue orb change rather than Set's heartbreaking. Either would get the job done.

I did a few rolls last week at the directors gala and the godfest and what I thought i got was roll regret. After doing a little more research, what it was in reality was a really awesome Awoken Pandora team (rolled Zuoh and a Dark Valk). I can now run A. Pandora, UUEvo Pandora (when we get it), Zuoh, Akechi and Dark Valk. Something else to work on! I need more badpy's
frown.png

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I think this will be the first set of challenge dungeons I will be able to clear everything. Its all like year old content but still feels good. My dark teams are finally done all awoken and stuff. Yomigon just pentamaxed. I dont know who to target my badpys next. apanda?
WDHw3Up.jpg

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
If your Luci is max skilled then yes Pandora. From what you have in those teams, Luci first, then Pandora, then Loki. Rest of that stuff has farmable skill ups (or will soon, Castors isnt out over here yet I dont think).

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
thor/wukong/apollo/dqxq/valk/saria

but you also want raphael and a amat for stuff and if you have all of those guys then I think you can do anything in game with it?