Puzzles and Dragons

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Yeah the "Thoria" team was one capable of blowing up Arena 1.0 without latents or any of that jazz. Pure brute force (and a bajillion hp). Definitely a solid team to build up.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
silver, sanada on day 1. anubis day 2 on the main -didnt really want/need anything saving stones
anima day 1, 2x antares, dupe nut, bluebear dragon, spica, dupe hermes, u&y -used about half my stones, savin the rest for dark gala and prayin for fa luci on the alt

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
April stream rewards:

Thanks to Antonio, Michael, Richard, Mr. S, Shohei, and special guest Tevvie rewards to be sent out through ingame mail at a later date:

- 3 King Gold gift dungeons for 3 Magic Stones.
- 3 Py gift dungeons (re-enter for random color) for 3 stones.
- 7,000 PAL points, 1 Tamadra, 2 more Py gift dungeons (and stones for clearing) from Shohei challenge

feels so good to get even half of what jp gets for theirs

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I'm almost to getting all 5 of the chinese girls to awoken form and max skilled/leveled/awoken... I'm gonna update my padherder (eventually) and ask for some team advice, as I feel like I might have a rocking team in there someplace but just don't know it.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
damn none of mine are even close to skilled
frown.png
Held off on the ranking dungeon all week till yesterday. Really wanted a crown but best I could do was 2.1% ugh so close

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Yeah this pax event is the shit. Im down to the last 4 challenges Im probo gonna start the grind back up after I do duex ex because I am scared of those special ones.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Monday is turning into dub metalit day...

edit: Also, 4 pulls on GF day 1, one pull on GF day 2:
BlOdin
Ganesha
Cao Cao
ROdin
Kuma

I ain't sad.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
This is a really horrible time to be kinda burnt out on this game. The descend challenge and x10 egg drop is amazing but I just cant be arsed to mess with it for long. I cleared anything that gave me Badpy's and I was able to finish skilling up an awoken Pandora team, they still need plus eggs but the burnout is real. How long is the event running for?

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Monday is turning into dub metalit day...

edit: Also, 4 pulls on GF day 1, one pull on GF day 2:
BlOdin
Ganesha
Cao Cao
ROdin
Kuma

I ain't sad.
Dang nice was that your first Rodin?

This is a really horrible time to be kinda burnt out on this game. The descend challenge and x10 egg drop is amazing but I just cant be arsed to mess with it for long. I cleared anything that gave me Badpy's and I was able to finish skilling up an awoken Pandora team, they still need plus eggs but the burnout is real. How long is the event running for?
10x is over on 4/25. I know what you mean tho. Been trying to keep up with all of this stuff on 2 accounts plus help my gf with hers. Sometimes I cant even clear my stam before bed. There was like 5 days of downtime between the easter event and pax event where nothing was going on and it felt like such a relief. But I am about 60 eggs from finishing Loki which will complete my 297s on my luci team. With badpys Ill have everyone max skilled besides Loki.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah. It's time to go through and re-look at my teams now... I need so many dub mythlits :|

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Wasnt so much for the py as much as it was to try to get a feel and get used to it so I can learn how to beat it. Got to 17-19 a few times. Never got to kali tho